Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The User Friendly Platinum Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on The User Friendly Platinum Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Good start, my friend, thanks again for the info to start my own cl soon!...

Venire, Videre, Vince

Good start, my friend, thanks again for the info to start my own cl soon!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Hack the Planet!!

Everything is looking good in here. Thats a badass collection you got there too. Very nice. I dont know if you had planned on it but since you liked FO3, you should play FO:New Vegas. Im a huge fan of both, but Ive played thru New Vegas 4 times. I really enjoy the open world in that 1.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    First time looking at your CL but not a bad start. Hope to the it when it's fully finished.
    Thanks for stopping by . Hoping to have the revised CL up and running prior to year's end.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Your checklist is looking good User001100010010011110100001101101110011 (be on the lookout for a vengeful time-traveling Bender!).

Pull it out of that spoiler tag and let us bask in it's user-friendly awesomeness
    Hahaha, glad to meet another Futurama fan in here Thanks for the kind words, your CL is one of my CL's aspirations

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Hey user. I never realized you were a fellow Wolfenstein recipient. for that!
    I enjoyed the main campaign, unfortunately the MP was such a grind, and it didn't seem as rich as the SP. Thanks for the salutations

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    How is it I didn't know about this comic book collection? I talk to you almost everyday @ work! Pretty sweet honestly, I collect die cast cars and hot wheels. I've spent more than what people pay for their houses honestly and its ashamed I opened some of the boxes like an idiot but I loved showing them off. Once I move into a permanent house I will again be with my babies!!!!

Since your into comics and all is your favorite movie PAUL? Awesome freaking movie I loved it and thought it was great.

Glad you been working on your CL I been thinking of closing mine but all the sudden I just got the urge to work on it and set some goals for 2013 Take care bud
    We share a lot of details between the two of us. I guess I felt of my collection as more of a guilty hobby . If ya liked that one, wait till I post about my other other hobby. I'm hoping to include of picture of myself with that one, it'll be epic, hahaha

That's awesome to hear about your die cast collection. By the sounds of it, it sounds like something that would be pretty impressive to see. You should take some photos and add it to your CL. I know what you mean about taking them out of the box, believe me. With my other other hobby I would need a separate house as well, right now my basement is keeping it at bay, but it's dying to come out

Saw the movie Paul, I loved it, my wife hated it I like the fact that it revolved around two comic book nerds. Have you ever seen the movie Grandma's Boy?. This movie is to video games what Paul is to comics, a must see

You best not close down your CL, as you have a great collection and you're full of helpful game suggestions and kind words. It would be a loss to the community if it were to close down, so please don't. Just keep working on it

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Good start, my friend, thanks again for the info to start my own cl soon!
    Thanks for stopping by and like I said, if you ever need any help with bb code, let me know, I will make sure I help out

Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    Everything is looking good in here. Thats a badass collection you got there too. Very nice. I dont know if you had planned on it but since you liked FO3, you should play FO:New Vegas. Im a huge fan of both, but Ive played thru New Vegas 4 times. I really enjoy the open world in that 1.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.
    Thank you for dropping by and taking the time to go through it. I'm especially grateful, because your CL is just incredible. If mine could only be a fraction of how well yours is put together then maybe I would feel a bit more worthy to display it , but it's still a work in progress and hopefully be completed sooner rather than later.

Other people have mentioned New Vegas to me before, and with your comments, I have officially placed it on the Christmas wish list, lets hope Santa checks Amazon, hahaha.

And a very Merry Christmas to you all, and a safe and happy new year. I pray that you get to spend your time off with family and loved ones, drink lots of egg nog and watch some hilarious Christmas movies

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Forget I Was Ever Here

I have some comics back from the 60's and 70's from when my dad would buy them still in the sleeve I'm sure they are worth some money I don't know which ones but I could find out since I don't collect them. My car collection is at my parents house in takes up their 2 car garage my old room where I grew up and in the shed in the yard just a ton of stuff to carry around with me especially when I was moving state to state with the military I just couldn't leave my stuff with people I didn't trust.

I have seen Grandma's boy but it isn't the best gaming movie out there, however it does give some insight on designers and developers. The Wizard it among one of the best but that isn't even the best. Gamer is also about games and I think that has Gerald Butler in it.

I was thinking about updating my CL with goals for 2013 but I'm having a hard time finding new things people don't have already.

It is time for me to go underground

> Restart Button <

I knew you were into comics BUT SHEESH. You have a huge collection. That's freaking awesome that your collecting every toy that that company makes. Can't wait to see the photo.

Your checklist is looking great, like WAY better, even if I caught it in construction. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing that photo.

Oh, and I totally agree with you - they ain't dolls for damn sure

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Great Cl so far dude Keep it up

Lvl 1 - Bronze

looking good mate! and once again thx for ur help the other day

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

I was pretty big into comics/toys when I was younger. Although I stopped collecting about 12 or 13 years ago I think I still have a pretty extensive comic collection with Spider-man, Venom, Spawn, Sonic the Hedgehog, Batman, Catwoman, Nightwing, and Superman comics. Anyways, you have a really nice checklist.

PRO Member

Congrats on finally getting that LBP ... But I can't judge, it took me almost 2 years from start to finish. :-)
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Up the Irons!

Nice checklist/platinums. I was intrigued to see your McFarlane collection because I used to collect McFarlane's SportsPicks, but you haven't posted one.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by APriceless View Post
    Nice checklist/platinums. I was intrigued to see your McFarlane collection because I used to collect McFarlane's SportsPicks, but you haven't posted one.
    I agree. After reading through your entire checklist just now I was a little saddened when I noticed there was no picture of your toy figure collection.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Best of luck with 2013 mate.

Forget I Was Ever Here

You got the platinum?! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet congrats man I know you really been working hard on that when you sign on. Miss ya here though you don't even show your face while at work anymore hope all is well as well. since you got the platinum i am going to delete my game data finally its been taking up a lot of space

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

congrats on the list you got going on here man! some good games you got plat so far... that batman arkham asylum plat slipped through my grasp with those challenges so kudos to you. also Dead Space and Bioshock are some fun games but tough to plat so god a good selection of games started here! Best of luck with all future endeavours!

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Im a little late, but I love the new look User :3 Looks good! Keep up the good work

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

> Restart Button <

Congrats on your LBP . Hope to see you when you return and hope you are well.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Venire, Videre, Vince

Hey friend I see you got some congrats!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

PRO Member

Hey nice place you got here User I really like your gaming setup. Pretty classy if I do say so myself

Now lets just get that Valor trophy and this place will be officially dope

Sig by Bladia

Venire, Videre, Vince

I don't see you much man, hope all is well but I noticed you got another #17 way to go camarada (mate) you're a good friend! congrats on reaching trophy level 13

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234