Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

mjglover's trophy checklist

This is a discussion on mjglover's trophy checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; First time here, but I like your checklist. To the untrained eye, they look like a bunch of kid's games ...

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

First time here, but I like your checklist. To the untrained eye, they look like a bunch of kid's games mixed in with a few fan favorites of mine but mad respect for Wipeout HD, FF and most importantly, Sports Champions. I could never plat that myself.

Keep up the great gaming; if you're aching for more inFamous, I'd go for the second one although given your likes I'm going to recommend one of the best PS2 games turned HD ever! You ready? Okami HD.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

Currently Playing
    `Assassin's Creed: Rogue [11%]
    `Dragon Age: Inquisition [18%]

Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Gargantua

Congrats on the Infamous You should get Sleeping Dogs, awesome game!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nice start to your checklist, and you have some great plats in there - keep it up!

The One and Only

Looks real nice and simple! I dig it! :thumbs:

Keep up the good work on your checklist and your gaming, and remember the most important thing of all: having fun!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

good lookin check list here. best of luck on future endeavors.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devotor View Post
    Great checklist! hmm I'd say go with the R & C HD collection as well as I might take a crack at that myself soon. Any reason why you didn't finish 007 Bloodstone?
    I have been looking at the R&C HD collection (especially the pack that comes with a controller), but I'm wondering if I should try and get more mileage out of my PSMove by getting Sorcery or Sports Champions 2. Christmas is coming up, and while I didn't ask for any games in particular I suspect I may get one or two, so I can just play those. Alternatively, I was thinking about doing ModNation Racers and/or Gran Turismo 5 next year, but that's a lot of racing and it's not exactly my favorite genre.

For 007 Bloodstone, I am just missing some online trophies, but they will take a long time to get. The online system is glitched so you don't always get credit for your in-game accomplishments. If not for this, I would have the plat by now. I did start it up yesterday for a few minutes after not playing for a year and a half, and man was I rusty. My character was really slow compared to inFAMOUS and I wasn't used to the slight jerkiness and delay that online play brings. If I can find two boosting partners, then I will consider finishing it up. But for now, I'll leave it at 95% and play it when I have nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    First time here, but I like your checklist. To the untrained eye, they look like a bunch of kid's games mixed in with a few fan favorites of mine but mad respect for Wipeout HD, FF and most importantly, Sports Champions. I could never plat that myself.

Keep up the great gaming; if you're aching for more inFamous, I'd go for the second one although given your likes I'm going to recommend one of the best PS2 games turned HD ever! You ready? Okami HD.
    Thanks for checking it out. Since I'm not really into FPS, most of the games are indeed generally geared towards a young audience. Doesn't mean they're not fun :-).

The hardest part of Sports Champions for me was probably the table tennis boss, but it wasn't terrible. For a while I kept getting killed in gladiator but I figured out a good system and eventually completed even the champions cup.

Never played Okami for the PS2, I can look into that.
    Currently working on: Borderlands (DLC)

Platinums (27): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

PRO Member

I haven't visited your CL in a while, but it still looks great , awesome work!

Looking forward to seeing you on PSN and hitting up some LBP

Thanks for the hearts

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

> Restart Button <

Wow, you have a nice adn clean checklist here. OMG WC3:FT is the best game eva!!

Ah I miss that game......

well keep up the good work

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PS420

Congrats on inFAMOUS mj!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Added goals for 2013. Unfortunately I don't know how to make tables so it's not quite formatted how I want it.

I'm out the rest of the year on holiday so have a merry Christmas everyone!

Platinums (27): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

> Restart Button <

Yeah, that BBC code is SO fun to play with

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Header 1 Header 2 Header 3
    stuff more stuff even more stuff
    better stuff fun stuff interesting stuff

Like the table, here's the code, just make sure you spell table the right way in the first brackets

[talbe]
    [tr]
    [th]Header 1[/th]
    [th]Header 2[/th]
    [th]Header 3[/th]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]stuff[/td]
    [td]more stuff[/td]
    [td]even more stuff[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]better stuff[/td]
    [td]fun stuff[/td]
    [td]interesting stuff[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Ah ok, so just like HTML. I know that a lot of the time the two are similar but not exactly the same. Thanks.

What about table borders?

Also, on the checklist I added approximate time it took me to plat each one. Might be helpful if anyone is looking to pick up a game and wants to know what they're getting into. I generally take my time, so this represents a more "casual" plat time.

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

PRO Member

New plat:

Modnation Legend

First of 2013: ModNation Racers!

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

I'm back!!!

WoW can't believe I never stopped by here before….Congrats on your new platinum!!! Also I like how you kept it very simple and its different from many other CL i've seen…

Sports Champions 2 is pretty fun and easy I need to get back on it since i moved my furniture around i unhooked the ps move but i will be moving again and then ill get the platinum…if you need some help just ask

So many of our members here at PS3T wonder why the site has become less active but YOU should know the reason if you are not even willing to participate in the End of the Year Awards. If the site is going to have a rebuild it's going to start with all of you being loyal and active here.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    WoW can't believe I never stopped by here before….Congrats on your new platinum!!! Also I like how you kept it very simple and its different from many other CL i've seen…

Sports Champions 2 is pretty fun and easy I need to get back on it since i moved my furniture around i unhooked the ps move but i will be moving again and then ill get the platinum…if you need some help just ask
    Thanks. I don't think there are any online trophies though, are there? I suppose we could do the multi- and party play-related trophies if that's possible to do online.

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your first plat of 2013 mate, well done. Here's to many more

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

I'm back!!!

No there are no online trophies but strategies and some of the trophies could be a little confusing to the description of what the trophy says…Sports Champions has yet to make a game with multiplayer don't know why but I'm here if you need anything

So many of our members here at PS3T wonder why the site has become less active but YOU should know the reason if you are not even willing to participate in the End of the Year Awards. If the site is going to have a rebuild it's going to start with all of you being loyal and active here.

PRO Member

Congrats on all the new plats.

Gargantua

Congrats on the new !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast