Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

mjglover's trophy checklist

This is a discussion on mjglover's trophy checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Thanks. I should have another within a week or two. Going to have to buy some new games soon though ...

PRO Member

Thanks. I should have another within a week or two. Going to have to buy some new games soon though if I want to keep pace because I only have a couple left that I can reasonably hope to plat!
    Currently working on: Rayman Legends

Platinums (22): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

PRO Member

New plat: PS All Stars Battle Royale

All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything
    mjglover earned this on March 5th 2013 at 7:52:31PM in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
    You have successfully earned all other trophies in the game. Congratulations!

Platinums (22): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on the All-Stars plat. Also I left a reply on my checklist to your question about Okami HD.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

New plat: Sports Champions 2

Mr. Z
    mjglover earned this 18 minutes ago in Sports Champions 2
    Unlock all Bronze, Silver, and Gold Trophies

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Congrats on your latest platinums lover…Seems you been working hard towards your goals already this year! i stopped playing my sports champions 2 but i really liked it as i never really started the 1st one but played match of table tennis. i find skiing as the hardest for some reason what about you? Tennis and Archery and Bowling were a lot of fun and simple
    Sig & Yoo_Hoo's made by Pancake Model
    Avy made by DARE

PRO Member

Thanks. Skiing was probably the hardest for me too, but the hardest individual match was definitely the gold cup tennis boss. I just finished it a few minutes ago and I am exhausted. Bowling was perhaps the easiest because I seemed to almost always get a strike no matter how I threw it. My other move bowling game, Brunswick Pro Bowling, is a lot less forgiving.

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Random Access Memories

Congrats on the new plat man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

PRO Member

New plat: Racquet Sports

Platinum
    mjglover earned this on April 11th 2013 at 2:08:51PM in Racquet Sports
    Win all trophies in Racquet Sports

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Inactive

Congrats on the new !

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 6 - Silver

congrats on the new plat.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plat. Nice clean looking list.

PRO Member

Thanks all. I am certainly ahead of schedule so far for the year. But now I am rightly and truly out of games to plat. Here is what's left in my collection:

MLB 11 The Show - servers are closed, unplattable
    Beatles: Rock Band - requires 3 microphones, as well as drum & fake guitar skills I just don't have
    Rocksmith - Requires two guitar USB cables & lots of real guitar skills
    James Bond 007 Blood Stone - missing MP trophies, but the accomplishments rarely register for me. I consider this unplattable due to this glitch.
    Gran Turismo 5 - plattable, will require a huge time & skill investment

So what do you think? Should I put the effort into GT5? Re-play games on a different account? Get a new game? Okami HD has been suggested, and I think I will get that eventually but not yet. Usually I only buy new games in the summer, when they're not gifts. I do have FF6, 7, 8, and 9 with 6, 8, and 9 mostly unplayed so I could go with those and take a trophies break. I also have Brunswick Pro Bowling to finish up.

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

PRO Member

Great layout. Keep it up bro! Congrats not only for the newest plat but now reaching 20 plats. Keep the plat coming!

Gran Turismo 5 is you need a skill and learn to drive like a real. If you need any help how to beat license tests, Nascar, Vettel etc I can give you tips.

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Congrats on the new platinum lover
    Sig & Yoo_Hoo's made by Pancake Model
    Avy made by DARE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123