Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new 100%. Also thanks for the information. I may have to look into getting the game sooner ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the new 100%. Also thanks for the information. I may have to look into getting the game sooner rather than later.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Player Hater

Just updated my checklist with a new shiny plat, #74... Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, a game for true afficianados. Better played on PC, but it was still loads of fun playing with a controller. I managed to get all the trophies offline, and to be honest it was a pretty weak list. Some of the in-game achievements would have been much, much tougher to achieve. Still... really liked CS: GO. Certainly is addictive.
    I'm currently working on a tiny bit of backlog. Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One will probably be next, and I have a few other games which aren't too far away from a plat, like Wanted: Weapons of Fate. A few PSN games I want to 100% as well, so even I'm not totally sure which direction I'll be heading in next... as usual!
    I also updated my top 5 Rarest plats, made the percentages up-to-date (NBA Jam is nice and rare!), but unfortunately Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath dropped out the top 5 to be replaced by... Shaun White: Skateboarding?!? Seriously? Fuck... I'm gonna have to play a rare game soon to have that plat booted out the top 5. Must be the online trophies that makes it rare, because it certainly ain't a ball-breaker.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the CS:GO platinum. I'm really going to have to get my hands on that. I'm also in the process of trying to clean up my backlog, although I have A LOT to do. I'm hoping EA Sports Active 2 will be my rarest plat, as acoording to PSN profiles only 28 people have achieved it.

Good luck with whatever is up next, you are once again pulling away!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat DJ,well done man and glad you enjoyed it too.Good luck with your backlog aswell mate,hopefully we will see R&C plat in here soon

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the CS:GO platinum. I'm really going to have to get my hands on that. I'm also in the process of trying to clean up my backlog, although I have A LOT to do. I'm hoping EA Sports Active 2 will be my rarest plat, as acoording to PSN profiles only 28 people have achieved it.

Good luck with whatever is up next, you are once again pulling away!
    Good luck on EA Sports Active 2. I bought that game when I heard the servers were shutting down and there was one online trophy I wanted before that happened. I took the game home put it in the PS3 and loaded it up. BAM. NO SERVERS! I was too late lol. Really pissed about that, but congrats on getting there with your plat. It will be a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat DJ,well done man and glad you enjoyed it too.Good luck with your backlog aswell mate,hopefully we will see R&C plat in here soon
    Thanks, john. I have actually now added the Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One plat to my collection... my 75th!
    Also hit another milestone in reaching Level 27 on PSN. I tell you, the percentage is really crawling now. Oh, to be back on a single digit Level and see the percentage skyrocket with every !

Beast Incarnate

How gutting about EA Sports Active, that sucks big time man. Luckily I got that trophy when I first picked up the game, I didn't know the servers were going to close until I booted it up earlier this year and got the message.

Big congrats on your 75th, really pulling away now. I've got quite a few games I could plat very quickly, but I'm saving those for the trophy comp in December (if it actually does go ahead), so until then I think you'll continue to build a bigger and bigger lead.

Whats up next?

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the new plat man. You're really making it hard for me to feel good about my progress though lol. One day I'll properly get back into the race and catch up, but for now I'm just relaxing and taking my time.

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    How gutting about EA Sports Active, that sucks big time man. Luckily I got that trophy when I first picked up the game, I didn't know the servers were going to close until I booted it up earlier this year and got the message.

Big congrats on your 75th, really pulling away now. I've got quite a few games I could plat very quickly, but I'm saving those for the trophy comp in December (if it actually does go ahead), so until then I think you'll continue to build a bigger and bigger lead.

Whats up next?
    I got a few games I'm saving up for a comp too... Itching to smash them out! If I knew how easy CS: Go and Sound Shapes were, I would have held out on playing them til then. Actually... nah, I woulda played Sound Shapes anyway!
    I'm not sure what to play next, having difficulty making a decision as usual! Having fun with Tony Hawks HD, so we'll see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the new plat man. You're really making it hard for me to feel good about my progress though lol. One day I'll properly get back into the race and catch up, but for now I'm just relaxing and taking my time.
    Don't feel like you're slipping behind, man! I enjoy the fact there is some friendly banter, because I really respect both your achievements and I see us as being quite similar in our approach/taste/ability. If I am gaining a lead it's because I've no doubt spent more time on games than you both.

PRO Member

Nice job on your 2 latest s man!

See you're enjoying THPS HD!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Don't feel like you're slipping behind, man! I enjoy the fact there is some friendly banter, because I really respect both your achievements and I see us as being quite similar in our approach/taste/ability. If I am gaining a lead it's because I've no doubt spent more time on games than you both.
    I'm not really feeling bad, just messing with you. I completely agree about the friendly banter as it keeps things interesting lol.

Local Drunk

Congrats on your 2 newest plats mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Congrats on the Ratchet and Clank plat DJ and well done for reaching lv 27 on psn too. Keep up the good hunt as ever mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Player Hater

Has been a while... Just updated with plat 76 (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed) and 100% with Daytona USA.
    I still have the DLS to go with Star Wars, so will get on top of that. Average game, to be honest, but it had it's moments.
    Daytona USA is classic, but the trophies are sooo easy! Took about an hour to 100%, with no difficulty at all. Still, brought back some good memories from my arcade days!
    I've got Machinarium to 100% soon, the Star Wars DLC will keep me busy too. I have the Force Unleashed 2 on my hard-drive, but might leave that for a bit... I got a bit sick of the first game after being forced to complete all those various kill trophies. Jet Set Radio is good fun and I still have Tony Hawk to complete... damn, I could go on all day with all the shit I have in front of me, haha. It's so hard to chose what to do next!

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat & 100% mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the new plat and 100% man. I agree with you though, the hardest thing to do is decide on what to play next lol.

Congrats on your the Star Wars plat and your Daytone USA 100% dj, well done mate. Im currently playing Star Wars: TFU and i have to say its pretty damn good. Im just not looking forward to getting all of those kill trophies, it just seems boring and repetative. Keep up the great work man and good luck with your next games

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on your new 100% and TFU plat. I actually enjoyed TFU but I'm a bit of a Star Wars fan so I can be bias. Sith Master was a bitch though!

Player Hater

Don't get me wrong, the game wasn't crap. It just could have been better with more polish. I'm looking forward to seeing how the sequel is and looking even more forward to the new Star Wars 1313. Maybe my judgement isn't the best, because I can remember enjoying Masters of the Tera Kasi!

PRO Member

Nice collection you have there keep it up.

Player Hater

Thanks, buddy! Just added Machinarium to my 100% list.
    Edit: Also cleaned up the DLC to 100% Star Wars: The Forced Unleashed. The DLC was actually quite enjoyable. Too bad it was so short!
    Last edited by DJ_Keyser; 09-16-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast