Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 294

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new /100% DJ!...

  1. #201
    Random Access Memories
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Interstella 5555
    Posts
    4,412
    Reputation
    325

    Congrats on the new /100% DJ!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

    Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!


  2. #202
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    No update on trophies, but I've been playing a variety of games... Picked up the Love Is Over edition of Catherine, Darksiders II, Twisted Metal and a few various other games on disc, as well as dowloading Tokyo Jungle. I'm fucking addicted to Tokyo Jungle. I love animals, and this game is just plain crazy and cool. It's a task to try and survive in the hostile urban environment, but it's so much fun. My missus has put up with me yelling out at various points "A FUCKING HIPPO!", WHAT THE FUCK, DAT BEAR!!!" and "JESUS CHRIST, A PACK OF PANTHERS" amongst other colourful phrases along the way. If you have an open mind, get that game. It's awesome fun.

  3. #203
    Change is good
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,495
    Reputation
    416

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    No update on trophies, but I've been playing a variety of games... Picked up the Love Is Over edition of Catherine, Darksiders II, Twisted Metal and a few various other games on disc, as well as dowloading Tokyo Jungle. I'm fucking addicted to Tokyo Jungle. I love animals, and this game is just plain crazy and cool. It's a task to try and survive in the hostile urban environment, but it's so much fun. My missus has put up with me yelling out at various points "A FUCKING HIPPO!", WHAT THE FUCK, DAT BEAR!!!" and "JESUS CHRIST, A PACK OF PANTHERS" amongst other colourful phrases along the way. If you have an open mind, get that game. It's awesome fun.
    Twisted Metal?

    I've heard good things about Tokyo Jungle, but I actually have no idea what it's about (other than the fact that there are animals in it )

  4. #204
    Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman
    TerminalPhoenix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    34

    I'm a little sad that I didn't find your checklist until now but you have an awesome variety of platinums and psn titles. Great work. Catherine and Twisted Metal are going to be tough plats but I think you can do it.

    Tokyo Jungle is such a weird, unique game. Looking forward to your feedback when you're done; I'm thinking of picking it up but I'm in Borderlands 1 mode. Addicted to loot.

    The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

    Currently Playing
    `NFS Rivals [64%]
    `Diablo 3: Ultimate Ed. [0%]

    Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw


  5. #205
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    No update on trophies, but I've been playing a variety of games... Picked up the Love Is Over edition of Catherine, Darksiders II, Twisted Metal and a few various other games on disc, as well as dowloading Tokyo Jungle. I'm fucking addicted to Tokyo Jungle. I love animals, and this game is just plain crazy and cool. It's a task to try and survive in the hostile urban environment, but it's so much fun. My missus has put up with me yelling out at various points "A FUCKING HIPPO!", WHAT THE FUCK, DAT BEAR!!!" and "JESUS CHRIST, A PACK OF PANTHERS" amongst other colourful phrases along the way. If you have an open mind, get that game. It's awesome fun.
    Glad your having fun DJ, I'm a big fan of your colourful thrases , lets just hope there are no kids around when your playing this game lol. Good luck on your next plat aswell man

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  6. #206
    Random Access Memories
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Interstella 5555
    Posts
    4,412
    Reputation
    325

    Haha. Nice. I have heard that Tokyo Jungle is all sorts of things so I may pick that up in the future.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

    Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!


  7. #207
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    Haven't been on this site for a while... been too addicted to Tokyo Jungle, haha. After all that time to spent playing it, I'm proud to add the 100% for it to my collection now too! Probably my proudest 100% to date. It's a great game, wuirky and fun and I love animals, so I played until I unlocked all of them. Devs behind it are cracked out of their minds, haha.


  8. #208
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,232
    Reputation
    118

    Congrats on the Tokyo Jungle plat dude

  9. #209
    Random Access Memories
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Interstella 5555
    Posts
    4,412
    Reputation
    325

    Nice job on Tokyo Jungle 100%. I will have to pick that up at some point.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

    Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!


  10. #210
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    Just updated my checklist with plat #77, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. First plat in a bit over a month, so happy with that. Just gonna clean up the Endor DLC for the 100%, then onto the next one... If only I can decide what to play next.

  11. #211
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on the new plat mate, well done. How did you think it did compared to TFU? I have recently plat'd SW: TFU and thought it was awesome. I then read Kerwan's review of TFU II and while it seems it wasn't as good as the first one, I'm still keen to try it out.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  12. #212
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Just updated my checklist with plat #77, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. First plat in a bit over a month, so happy with that. Just gonna clean up the Endor DLC for the 100%, then onto the next one... If only I can decide what to play next.
    Great job on the CL!!! Your artwork looks SICK

    If you're a fan of FPSs than why not try out Resistance 2 or 3, if not, how about Uncharted 3...unless you already have

    Either way, the list looks stellar, keep up the great work

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  13. #213
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,232
    Reputation
    118

    Congrats on TFU2 platinum dude. I've had that sitting on the side for 2 years now...really need to play it

  14. #214
    Random Access Memories
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Interstella 5555
    Posts
    4,412
    Reputation
    325

    Congrats on TFU2 , DJ! Great game for sure!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

    Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!


  15. #215
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate, well done. How did you think it did compared to TFU? I have recently plat'd SW: TFU and thought it was awesome. I then read Kerwan's review of TFU II and while it seems it wasn't as good as the first one, I'm still keen to try it out.
    I think the two games are on par. TUF2 has better graphics and gameplay, but it doesn't have the variety in settings the first game did, and it has a crappy voice actor for Starkiller instead of Nolan North. But I think you'll like it, it does have one cool boss fight in particular.

    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Great job on the CL!!! Your artwork looks SICK

    If you're a fan of FPSs than why not try out Resistance 2 or 3, if not, how about Uncharted 3...unless you already have

    Either way, the list looks stellar, keep up the great work
    I have all those games, but haven't played Resistance 3 yet. I need to get onto that! I really wanna plat Uncharted 1 and 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on TFU2 platinum dude. I've had that sitting on the side for 2 years now...really need to play it
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on TFU2 , DJ! Great game for sure!
    Thanks for the kind words, friends! Get into it, Dragonwolf, It's decent fun and only mildly frustrating with the challenges, haha.

  16. #216
    Roo Commander
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,572
    Reputation
    547

    Congrats on platting TFU II mate

  17. #217
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    Updated my checklist with my first platinum for a while... The Walking Dead. Awesome game, loved how I could play through and make the choices I wanted to without worrying about missable trophies and the like. I'm going to play it again and act like a complete and utter **** the whole way through.
    Also passed a couple of milestones with 4000 bronze trophies and 1200 silver trophies.
    At the moment I've been playing Borderlands 2, ACIII, Hitman: Absolution, Dragon's Dogma, Kingdom's of Amular, Wolfenstein 3D, Retro City Rampage and a few others. I need to knucle down and concentrate on one so I can pick up the plat pace again.
    Also, if anyone feels like giving me a hand levelling in BL2 and/or Terramorphus, feel free to add me. I'm a level 39 Assassin and True Vault Hunter mode is kicking my ass, so I want to level up to assist in completing it, and Terramorphus is the only side mission I have left on my Normal playthrough.

  18. #218
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,232
    Reputation
    118

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Updated my checklist with my first platinum for a while... The Walking Dead. Awesome game, loved how I could play through and make the choices I wanted to without worrying about missable trophies and the like. I'm going to play it again and act like a complete and utter **** the whole way through.
    Also passed a couple of milestones with 4000 bronze trophies and 1200 silver trophies.
    At the moment I've been playing Borderlands 2, ACIII, Hitman: Absolution, Dragon's Dogma, Kingdom's of Amular, Wolfenstein 3D, Retro City Rampage and a few others. I need to knucle down and concentrate on one so I can pick up the plat pace again.
    Also, if anyone feels like giving me a hand levelling in BL2 and/or Terramorphus, feel free to add me. I'm a level 39 Assassin and True Vault Hunter mode is kicking my ass, so I want to level up to assist in completing it, and Terramorphus is the only side mission I have left on my Normal playthrough.
    Congrats on the new plat dude. And I can help level you upon B2, and beat Terra for you if you want. I'm a bit rusty as I haven't played in about a month, but if we happen to be on at the same time just give me a shout. Will also dupe you some legendary weapons if you want, got tonnes of them.

  19. #219
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    56

    Congrats on the new plat DJ.

  20. #220
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Congrats on TWD plat! I heard that game was pretty badass. I believe the full game (or atleast part of it) will be released on Dec.4, so I may pick up a copy for Christmas.

    I say focus on Wolfenstein 3D, I absolutely loved the campaign, unfortunately the MP was a bit of a grind especially the Unholy Lifeline trophy.

    Good luck with whichever game you choose to focus on, all those games are entertaining

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO