Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new /100% DJ!...

Random Access Memories

Congrats on the new /100% DJ!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Player Hater

No update on trophies, but I've been playing a variety of games... Picked up the Love Is Over edition of Catherine, Darksiders II, Twisted Metal and a few various other games on disc, as well as dowloading Tokyo Jungle. I'm fucking addicted to Tokyo Jungle. I love animals, and this game is just plain crazy and cool. It's a task to try and survive in the hostile urban environment, but it's so much fun. My missus has put up with me yelling out at various points "A FUCKING HIPPO!", WHAT THE FUCK, DAT BEAR!!!" and "JESUS CHRIST, A PACK OF PANTHERS" amongst other colourful phrases along the way. If you have an open mind, get that game. It's awesome fun.

Change is good

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    No update on trophies, but I've been playing a variety of games... Picked up the Love Is Over edition of Catherine, Darksiders II, Twisted Metal and a few various other games on disc, as well as dowloading Tokyo Jungle. I'm fucking addicted to Tokyo Jungle. I love animals, and this game is just plain crazy and cool. It's a task to try and survive in the hostile urban environment, but it's so much fun. My missus has put up with me yelling out at various points "A FUCKING HIPPO!", WHAT THE FUCK, DAT BEAR!!!" and "JESUS CHRIST, A PACK OF PANTHERS" amongst other colourful phrases along the way. If you have an open mind, get that game. It's awesome fun.
    Twisted Metal?

I've heard good things about Tokyo Jungle, but I actually have no idea what it's about (other than the fact that there are animals in it )

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

I'm a little sad that I didn't find your checklist until now but you have an awesome variety of platinums and psn titles. Great work. Catherine and Twisted Metal are going to be tough plats but I think you can do it.

Tokyo Jungle is such a weird, unique game. Looking forward to your feedback when you're done; I'm thinking of picking it up but I'm in Borderlands 1 mode. Addicted to loot.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

Currently Playing
    `NFS Rivals [64%]
    `Diablo 3: Ultimate Ed. [0%]

Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Glad your having fun DJ, I'm a big fan of your colourful thrases , lets just hope there are no kids around when your playing this game lol. Good luck on your next plat aswell man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Random Access Memories

Haha. Nice. I have heard that Tokyo Jungle is all sorts of things so I may pick that up in the future.

|
    djunglist|

Player Hater

Haven't been on this site for a while... been too addicted to Tokyo Jungle, haha. After all that time to spent playing it, I'm proud to add the 100% for it to my collection now too! Probably my proudest 100% to date. It's a great game, wuirky and fun and I love animals, so I played until I unlocked all of them. Devs behind it are cracked out of their minds, haha.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Tokyo Jungle plat dude

Random Access Memories

Nice job on Tokyo Jungle 100%. I will have to pick that up at some point.

|
    djunglist|

Player Hater

Just updated my checklist with plat #77, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. First plat in a bit over a month, so happy with that. Just gonna clean up the Endor DLC for the 100%, then onto the next one... If only I can decide what to play next.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the new plat mate, well done. How did you think it did compared to TFU? I have recently plat'd SW: TFU and thought it was awesome. I then read Kerwan's review of TFU II and while it seems it wasn't as good as the first one, I'm still keen to try it out.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Just updated my checklist with plat #77, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. First plat in a bit over a month, so happy with that. Just gonna clean up the Endor DLC for the 100%, then onto the next one... If only I can decide what to play next.
    Great job on the CL!!! Your artwork looks SICK

If you're a fan of FPSs than why not try out Resistance 2 or 3, if not, how about Uncharted 3...unless you already have

Either way, the list looks stellar, keep up the great work

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on TFU2 platinum dude. I've had that sitting on the side for 2 years now...really need to play it

Random Access Memories

Congrats on TFU2 , DJ! Great game for sure!

|
    djunglist|

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate, well done. How did you think it did compared to TFU? I have recently plat'd SW: TFU and thought it was awesome. I then read Kerwan's review of TFU II and while it seems it wasn't as good as the first one, I'm still keen to try it out.
    I think the two games are on par. TUF2 has better graphics and gameplay, but it doesn't have the variety in settings the first game did, and it has a crappy voice actor for Starkiller instead of Nolan North. But I think you'll like it, it does have one cool boss fight in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Great job on the CL!!! Your artwork looks SICK

If you're a fan of FPSs than why not try out Resistance 2 or 3, if not, how about Uncharted 3...unless you already have

Either way, the list looks stellar, keep up the great work
    I have all those games, but haven't played Resistance 3 yet. I need to get onto that! I really wanna plat Uncharted 1 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on TFU2 platinum dude. I've had that sitting on the side for 2 years now...really need to play it
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on TFU2 , DJ! Great game for sure!
    Thanks for the kind words, friends! Get into it, Dragonwolf, It's decent fun and only mildly frustrating with the challenges, haha.

Roo Commander

Congrats on platting TFU II mate

Player Hater

Updated my checklist with my first platinum for a while... The Walking Dead. Awesome game, loved how I could play through and make the choices I wanted to without worrying about missable trophies and the like. I'm going to play it again and act like a complete and utter **** the whole way through.
    Also passed a couple of milestones with 4000 bronze trophies and 1200 silver trophies.
    At the moment I've been playing Borderlands 2, ACIII, Hitman: Absolution, Dragon's Dogma, Kingdom's of Amular, Wolfenstein 3D, Retro City Rampage and a few others. I need to knucle down and concentrate on one so I can pick up the plat pace again.
    Also, if anyone feels like giving me a hand levelling in BL2 and/or Terramorphus, feel free to add me. I'm a level 39 Assassin and True Vault Hunter mode is kicking my ass, so I want to level up to assist in completing it, and Terramorphus is the only side mission I have left on my Normal playthrough.

Beast Incarnate

Updated my checklist with my first platinum for a while... The Walking Dead. Awesome game, loved how I could play through and make the choices I wanted to without worrying about missable trophies and the like. I'm going to play it again and act like a complete and utter **** the whole way through.
    Also passed a couple of milestones with 4000 bronze trophies and 1200 silver trophies.
    At the moment I've been playing Borderlands 2, ACIII, Hitman: Absolution, Dragon's Dogma, Kingdom's of Amular, Wolfenstein 3D, Retro City Rampage and a few others. I need to knucle down and concentrate on one so I can pick up the plat pace again.
    Also, if anyone feels like giving me a hand levelling in BL2 and/or Terramorphus, feel free to add me. I'm a level 39 Assassin and True Vault Hunter mode is kicking my ass, so I want to level up to assist in completing it, and Terramorphus is the only side mission I have left on my Normal playthrough.
    Congrats on the new plat dude. And I can help level you upon B2, and beat Terra for you if you want. I'm a bit rusty as I haven't played in about a month, but if we happen to be on at the same time just give me a shout. Will also dupe you some legendary weapons if you want, got tonnes of them.

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plat DJ.

PRO Member

Congrats on TWD plat! I heard that game was pretty badass. I believe the full game (or atleast part of it) will be released on Dec.4, so I may pick up a copy for Christmas.

I say focus on Wolfenstein 3D, I absolutely loved the campaign, unfortunately the MP was a bit of a grind especially the Unholy Lifeline trophy.

Good luck with whichever game you choose to focus on, all those games are entertaining

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast