Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on TWD and reaching some milestones DJ! I have only heard good things about the game so I'll have ...

PRO Member

Congrats on TWD and reaching some milestones DJ!

I have only heard good things about the game so I'll have to check it out. Keep up the great work and you should link me to some of your music

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Player Hater

Have just updated with plat #79, Borderlands 2. Fantastic game, I'm sure most have already managed to play it.
    Funnily enough this plat came exacly one month to the day since the plat before it... I haven't got too much longer to go on Far Cry 3 now and after that... hmmm. I never know... We'll see! Maybe an easy one or two.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the BL2 plat DJ, nice one mate. I don't think I have ever heard anyone say a bad thing about BL's, seems like it's the shit. Good luck with Farcry too man, all the best for the holidays

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Borderlands 2 platinum dude, fantastic game. my personal GOTY. Good luck with FC3

Synthwave <3

Congrats on Blands 2, dj! Any idea what plat you are going after next?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

illegal in 9 countries

Nice one DJ. Gotta finish off that dirty BL2 Plat myself. XCOM's taken up the last 6 weeks of my life instead.

Looking forward to seeing Plat #100 sometime next year

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the BL2 plat DJ, nice one mate. I don't think I have ever heard anyone say a bad thing about BL's, seems like it's the shit. Good luck with Farcry too man, all the best for the holidays
    Thanks, bro. Far Cry 3 is almost done, just the last couple of story missions and I'll do the co-op offline with my step-son to polish it off.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Borderlands 2 platinum dude, fantastic game. my personal GOTY. Good luck with FC3
    Cheers! I loved BL2, but for me game of the year goes to Far Cry 3. I haven't had such a great time playing something since Just Cause 2.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on Blands 2, dj! Any idea what plat you are going after next?
    Far Cry 3 will most likely be my next. After that, I'm less sure. Maybe Back to the Future disc. Have had that sitting around for ages and it won't take long.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Nice one DJ. Gotta finish off that dirty BL2 Plat myself. XCOM's taken up the last 6 weeks of my life instead.

Looking forward to seeing Plat #100 sometime next year
    Cheers, yo. I was hoping to get #100 this year, but I've been spending a lot of time game-jumping without sticking to seriously to anyone title. Have also played a few more PSN non-plat titles too for 100%. I definitely wanna bolster my collection of trophies and plats next year, so I might try and set my self some SMART Goals.

PRO Member

Congrats on Borderlands 2.

Player Hater

Merry Christmas all! I have given myself a little Christmas present today... platted Far Cry 3, my favourite game of the year. Also passed a couple of milestones... this plat was number 80 for me, and it tipped me over a level on PSN to 28.
    I recommend Far Cry 3 to anyone who loves games. It's not your average FPS, and I had so much fun traipsing around the island, using the skills learnt via the Tatau process and fucking around with cool animals. Get on it, if you haven't already.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the FC3 plat dude, definitely on my wanted list

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the FC3 plat dude, definitely on my wanted list
    Thanks, mate. It's definitely a killer game.

Just updated my list with a couple of things... Cleaned up the DLC for Sound Shapes, also got the 100% for Wolfenstein 3D. Brought back some memories, playing through that game. Still love it!

Backlog Grinding

Your Platinum Trophy Checklist is sick! I just spent the better part of 2 hours reading through the whole thing and realized there is a good amount of awesome games that I have yet to play! Keep up the good work, really impressive!

Currently playing -->

PRO Member

Congrats on your Christmas DJ! From what I hear, the game is extremely fun!

Also congrats on 100% Sound Shapes! I might play that game later after some SFIV

|
    |by Smashguy |

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Redshirt64 View Post
    Your Platinum Trophy Checklist is sick! I just spent the better part of 2 hours reading through the whole thing and realized there is a good amount of awesome games that I have yet to play! Keep up the good work, really impressive!
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on your Christmas DJ! From what I hear, the game is extremely fun!

Also congrats on 100% Sound Shapes! I might play that game later after some SFIV
    Thanks, guys! Much appreciated.

Over the last few weeks I have been stubbornly chasing 100% for Jetpack Joyride, which I have finally achieved. I did so without purchasing any coins from the store, which if you've seen the All of the Things, you will probably recognise this as being quite the time-consuming challenge, haha. I estimate it took about 50 hours to earn enough coins to buy everything, but it's done now, and I can finally put it to rest!
    In the progress, that was also my 400th , so a bit of a milestone there.
    I'm kinda torn between which plat to go for next... may be Playstation Allstars, Wanted, Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse or something else entirely... not too sure yet.

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Thanks, guys! Much appreciated.

Over the last few weeks I have been stubbornly chasing 100% for Jetpack Joyride, which I have finally achieved. I did so without purchasing any coins from the store, which if you've seen the All of the Things, you will probably recognise this as being quite the time-consuming challenge, haha. I estimate it took about 50 hours to earn enough coins to buy everything, but it's done now, and I can finally put it to rest!
    In the progress, that was also my 400th , so a bit of a milestone there.
    I'm kinda torn between which plat to go for next... may be Playstation Allstars, Wanted, Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse or something else entirely... not too sure yet.
    Grats on the 100% for Jetpack Joyride and the 400th man!! I too am stubbornly chasing that right now and it is quite the mission I still have a list of insanely expensive stuff to buy off the list I would go for PS Allstars ~ I don't have it, but the demo was pretty fun xD
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Grats on the 100% for Jetpack Joyride and the 400th man!! I too am stubbornly chasing that right now and it is quite the mission I still have a list of insanely expensive stuff to buy off the list I would go for PS Allstars ~ I don't have it, but the demo was pretty fun xD
    So I ended up going for PS Allstars, and can now add it to my list as my 81st plat!

All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything

I really enjoyed the game, but was really disappointed by the lack of detail in story mode and the horrible online connectivity. Really spoiled it for me. Other than that, I love the game, but those two disappoints were enough to leave a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the PSASBR !

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the PSASBR platinum dude. I started it with a few friends one night but haven't taken a very serious look at it yet. Definitely on the agenda for the future though

Platinum Procrastinator

Like Dragon and Curb said, congrats on the PSASBR plat. I bought the game when it was first released but I'm still not sold on it from everything I've seen. I'll start it eventually but for now I have other games which take priority over it. Anyways, what do you have planned next?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Nice job on the 100% in Jetpack Joyride and getting the in PSASBR! I need to get that game sometime eventually

Keep the beats coming

|
    |by Smashguy |

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast