Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new plat Dj, well done mate. Sorry to hear you wasn't overly keen with it but you ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the new plat Dj, well done mate. Sorry to hear you wasn't overly keen with it but you win some, lose some I guess. Let's hope your next game makes up for it

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats on Allstars.

Player Hater

Haven't updated in some time, because I have been busy reestablishing my 100% on Skyrim, which was quite the task, but is now complete!
    496 playing hours in total to get to this point. Still an amazing game, but the grind to get level my character to level 78 so I could face a Legendary dragon was quite time-consuming, to say the least.
    I didn't use any glitches whatsoever, including the skill book or pick-pocket glitches, so I'm very proud of a quite legitimate 100% for the game. I would love to see one more piece of DLC for Skyrim, if only to give me another excuse to jump back into the world.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on bringing Skyrim to 100% man. I got rid of the game after the plat as I never thought we would see DLC on the PS3, but I absolutely loved it so the release of the DLC has made me consider re-buying

Ice Cream Firefighter

496hrs that's heaps but at least you have enjoyed it for all that time, makes it worth the money you pay. Seen you're playing Tomb Raider atm, what do you think? I myself loved it and thought that it was very well made and had me captivated from start to finish.

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on bringing Skyrim to 100% man. I got rid of the game after the plat as I never thought we would see DLC on the PS3, but I absolutely loved it so the release of the DLC has made me consider re-buying
    If you're already post level 78, this will make the DLC much easier. I was level 50 when I started the DLC, and ended up levelling to 78 legitimately (took ages) in order to face the Legendary dragon, making it probably the toughest trophy for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    496hrs that's heaps but at least you have enjoyed it for all that time, makes it worth the money you pay. Seen you're playing Tomb Raider atm, what do you think? I myself loved it and thought that it was very well made and had me captivated from start to finish.
    Tomb Raider is fantastic. I only wish they hadn't added in multiplayer, because I enjoy that nowhere near as much as I love a good story.
    I've been playing multiplayer and have managed to get every trophy except the turret kill one, level 60 and the buy all the shit trophies (prestige 3x) without boosting yet! Multiplayer isn't really my thing, but I think that since I've gotten some of the tougher trophies out the way (win one of each ranked match mode etc), the plat is now only a matter of time, so I'm really happy with that.

Random Access Memories

Damn son! That's an ass load of time! Congrats on bringing it to 100% though!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Player Hater

Cheers, daft!
    On a personal milestone note, passed 6000 trophies last night. Also, big shout out to Marcap, who let me kill him 11 times with a turret for that annoying Tomb Raider turret trophy. Legend. Serioulsy though, the turrets in MP are an absolute joke! You have more chance killing someone by sneezing on them than you do by being successful with a turret.
    Last edited by DJ_Keyser; 03-26-2013 at 05:06 AM.

Notorious K.I.D.

Congratulations on the 100% Skyrim. I'm enjoying myself with it right now. I was curious though, how did your PS3 handle the levels over 40-50, because ever since level 40 the lag in my game is horrendous. I hit level 40 at around 70-75 hours and it's taken another 25+ to hit level 52, where I'm at now. I don't have all that much left to do but at this rate it will take another 25 hours.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Random Access Memories

I'm sure you're already aware, but....Random Access Memories

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Congratulations on the 100% Skyrim. I'm enjoying myself with it right now. I was curious though, how did your PS3 handle the levels over 40-50, because ever since level 40 the lag in my game is horrendous. I hit level 40 at around 70-75 hours and it's taken another 25+ to hit level 52, where I'm at now. I don't have all that much left to do but at this rate it will take another 25 hours.
    When I was playing it when it first came out and I was getting to the latter stages of levels 45-50, it was horrible. Since the expansions have been released though, it hasn't been nearly as bad as it initially was for me. There were still moments of slowdown (mostly in Whiterun), but it was far, far better than what I was used to. And yes, leveling past 55 becomes increasingly slow. Just need to really find the quickest way to level what ever skill trees you don't already have maxed out and grind away.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I'm sure you're already aware, but....Random Access Memories
    Haha yes, looking very forward to this. Can not wait, my friend.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    When I was playing it when it first came out and I was getting to the latter stages of levels 45-50, it was horrible. Since the expansions have been released though, it hasn't been nearly as bad as it initially was for me. There were still moments of slowdown (mostly in Whiterun), but it was far, far better than what I was used to. And yes, leveling past 55 becomes increasingly slow. Just need to really find the quickest way to level what ever skill trees you don't already have maxed out and grind away.
    I don't have any expansions, I just have brotherhood, civil war, and main storyline left. But I've hit a new snag. I found it plays better if i have limited saves due to their size, so I'm down to 2, each being 25 MB. So now it will load my last save, but I can't fasty travel without the PS3 freezing during the loading screen (I'm going from Mage College to Solitude for a Brotherhood quest). Now I can run from the college to Solitude, but as soon as i go to load Solitude it freezes. I've made the trip twice now cuz the first time I stopped in a dungeon to get a shout and froze loading the dungeon. The 2nd time it froze at the gates of Solitude, and 3 freezes trying to fast travel. I don't know if I should restart and just rush the remaining story trophies i need.

Edit: Well now it's moot, cuz my save is now corrupted. Now it's whether I just want to rush through for the plat or move on to a new game.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Player Hater

I don't have any expansions, I just have brotherhood, civil war, and main storyline left. But I've hit a new snag. I found it plays better if i have limited saves due to their size, so I'm down to 2, each being 25 MB. So now it will load my last save, but I can't fasty travel without the PS3 freezing during the loading screen (I'm going from Mage College to Solitude for a Brotherhood quest). Now I can run from the college to Solitude, but as soon as i go to load Solitude it freezes. I've made the trip twice now cuz the first time I stopped in a dungeon to get a shout and froze loading the dungeon. The 2nd time it froze at the gates of Solitude, and 3 freezes trying to fast travel. I don't know if I should restart and just rush the remaining story trophies i need.

Edit: Well now it's moot, cuz my save is now corrupted. Now it's whether I just want to rush through for the plat or move on to a new game.
    Oh shit. Sorry to hear your save got corrupted. And the lag was horrible. I'm so glad I managed to get everything done before something like that happened. As I said earlier, I spent just under 500 hours on the game. I would have murdered something had my data corrupt!

An update: Have earned platinum number 82... LEGO The Lord of the Rings. Fun game, probably my favourite out of all the LEGO titles. I added one of the trophies to my some-what humorous Favourite Trophies list. If you've played the game or know of the checklist, you may already know which one that is!

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Oh shit. Sorry to hear your save got corrupted. And the lag was horrible. I'm so glad I managed to get everything done before something like that happened. As I said earlier, I spent just under 500 hours on the game. I would have murdered something had my data corrupt!

An update: Have earned platinum number 82... LEGO The Lord of the Rings. Fun game, probably my favourite out of all the LEGO titles. I added one of the trophies to my some-what humorous Favourite Trophies list. If you've played the game or know of the checklist, you may already know which one that is!

Congrats on the latest plat. Lego LotR is a fantastic game, but I think I got burned out on the collecting characters aspect of both that and Lego Batman 2. I almost had the plat for Harry Potter 5-8, but I didn't travel back to Hogwarts when I should have and I couldn't bring myself to play through 3 years for one trophy, even if it was for a plat. Now that I've experiencd allthe Lego games, I found Star Wars: Clone Wars to be the best, mainly because of the RTS element they added.

Skyrim was really disappointing on the PS3. The game played so bad on it, I believe the only way I could have platted it was to do the minimum side quests and rush through the story trophies. I was having so much fun I racked up too big of a save file and screwed myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a MS fanboy by any means, but I enjoyed Skyrim onthe 360 a lot more.

Player Hater

Congrats on the latest plat. Lego LotR is a fantastic game, but I think I got burned out on the collecting characters aspect of both that and Lego Batman 2. I almost had the plat for Harry Potter 5-8, but I didn't travel back to Hogwarts when I should have and I couldn't bring myself to play through 3 years for one trophy, even if it was for a plat. Now that I've experiencd allthe Lego games, I found Star Wars: Clone Wars to be the best, mainly because of the RTS element they added.

Skyrim was really disappointing on the PS3. The game played so bad on it, I believe the only way I could have platted it was to do the minimum side quests and rush through the story trophies. I was having so much fun I racked up too big of a save file and screwed myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a MS fanboy by any means, but I enjoyed Skyrim onthe 360 a lot more.
    I agree that the LEGO games contain a substantial amount of grinding, and that this can take away from some of the joy of playing it after a while. At least, though, this contributes to some degree of effort, which gives it a bit more meaning than say, a Megamind or Cloudy plat.

In regards to how Skyrim was handled on the PS3... Yes, I'm also extremely disappointed. It says something about the quality of the game, though, that even with all the issues it has had and the disappoint I had in the conversion to PS3, that it's still my favourite game. Such a shame that it got buggered though. I have extremely high hopes for the PS4, that the way Sony is developing the machine means that this won't be a problem for the next generation.

Player Hater

Double-post, but you'll forgive me when I mention it's for a new plat... #83, Midway Arcade Origins.

I really loved playing through this collection and will no doubt come back to it with mates for some fun reminiscing. Some trophies were very challenging (Smash TV almost made me pull my hair out), whilst others were a cakewalk. If you're a fan of retro games, pick this collection up. It's an awesome throwback to a far simpler time, and even if some games don't hold up that well these days, I was mighty surprised by the amount that did. Very happy to add this on the retro shelf, right next to the Sega Megadrive Ultimate Collection plat.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the latest 2 platinums dude

Inactive

Congrats on the new !

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Player Hater

Belated thanks, brethren.

I have added a new 100% to my collection... The Cave. Being huge Lucasarts fan, I loved the game, and was happy to have another point and click adventure 100% to add to my collection, especially one created by the master, Ron Gilbert.

Inactive

Congrats on the new 100%!

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast