Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Denaratuck Congrats on your latest plats, especially Okami HD. That's a game I hope to play someday ...

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on your latest plats, especially Okami HD. That's a game I hope to play someday but I have so many its hard to decide on what to play next. In other news though, I should be rejoining the platinum races again as I'm all finished college for the summer as I start my first of two work terms this Monday so I should have lots of free time to earn some new trophies.
    I know the feeling, buddy. So much to play, it's so hard to make a decision! Good to hear you're rejoining the race! My progress has slowed down a fair bit, but Dragonwolf is still going strong, hehe.

On a side note, just added The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition to my 100%s...

My all time favourite game. I have so many fond memories of playing this as a child when it first came out, and the fan-service on this Special Edition (ability to switch graphics at a button press!) make this a must have for me.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new 100%!

Player Hater

I have added my 87th plat to my checklist, the one and only Deadly Premonition...

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Platinum Trophy
    Zach, it's all over, it's finished. It's time to leave the town. Are you ready to go?

-i- love myself.

Awesome man, congrats on the new !

Forget I Was Ever Here

congrats Keyser never played it but looks pretty decent

It is time for me to go underground

Synthwave <3

Congrats on ing Deadly Premonition, DJ! I've been seeing you play it and thought you might be getting the plat soon. How did you like it? I plan to get it eventually. I heard it's pretty cool and different and that if you like Heavy Rain then you might like this too.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Deadly Premonition platinum dude

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Awesome man, congrats on the new !
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    congrats Keyser never played it but looks pretty decent
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Deadly Premonition platinum dude
    Thanks, y'all. Gradually creeping towards 100!

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on ing Deadly Premonition, DJ! I've been seeing you play it and thought you might be getting the plat soon. How did you like it? I plan to get it eventually. I heard it's pretty cool and different and that if you like Heavy Rain then you might like this too.
    I really liked the game, but it's certainly not for everyone! It depends if you can forgive what would normally be a sub-par experience (crappy graphics/controls etc), in exchange for strange charm and occasional hilarity. It is much more hands on than Heavy Rain, but Heavy Rain was far more polished. Having said that, Deadly Premonition is definitely unlike any other game out there. Has to be tried, if only to make up your own mind about how the game made you feel.

I just added the 100% for Monkey Island 2: Special Edition to my checklist. That ending!
    That's all the Monkey Island games/episodes covered. My favourite gaming series of all time! C'mon Ron Gilbert, get the license back and make some more!

Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new 100%!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new 100% DJ

Player Hater

Have now added plat number 88 to my checklist... Bioshock: Infinite

Platinum Columbia
    Acquire all other trophies.
    I managed to complete the platinum for this bad-boy in one playthrough, 1999 mode et al, so it was a challenge, but an enjoyable one none the less. Also, during this playthrough I reached a milestone of earning 4,500 bronze trophies in total.
    Also of note, this is the 12th 100% for a game that I've completed in a row. I've been trying to try and concentrate more on completing a game before I move on, rather than the smorgasboard approach I usually have. My completion rate is still 41.98% though... My aim is to get it above 50% eventually. I think this will be my toughest challenge to date!

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    I really liked the game, but it's certainly not for everyone! It depends if you can forgive what would normally be a sub-par experience (crappy graphics/controls etc), in exchange for strange charm and occasional hilarity. It is much more hands on than Heavy Rain, but Heavy Rain was far more polished. Having said that, Deadly Premonition is definitely unlike any other game out there. Has to be tried, if only to make up your own mind about how the game made you feel.

That's what I've been hearing from others that have platted it. Gyrocop recommended it to me so now I just need to get a few other games finished and out of the way so I can get it. I've seen some videos of it on Youtube and I can see what you mean about strange charm and occasional hilarity.

Also, wanted to say a big congrats on platting Bioshock Infinite and for reaching your milestones! Good luck with getting your completion percentage up there! I can totally understand what you're saying about trying to complete things instead of approaching games as a huge smorgasbord. I'm trying to do that but having a hard time because I want to play everything at once. lol

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Bioshock Infinite platinum DJ

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    [/CENTER]
    That's what I've been hearing from others that have platted it. Gyrocop recommended it to me so now I just need to get a few other games finished and out of the way so I can get it. I've seen some videos of it on Youtube and I can see what you mean about strange charm and occasional hilarity.

Also, wanted to say a big congrats on platting Bioshock Infinite and for reaching your milestones! Good luck with getting your completion percentage up there! I can totally understand what you're saying about trying to complete things instead of approaching games as a huge smorgasbord. I'm trying to do that but having a hard time because I want to play everything at once. lol
    Thanks. I find it really difficult to focus too, I know there's so much I want to play, I really need to be disciplined and attempt to concentrate so I don't spread myself to thin, otherwise I won't get near 50% completion rate, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Bioshock Infinite platinum DJ
    Cheers, buddy!

Have just added the newest 100% to my list, Blue Toad Murder Files: The Mysteries of Little Riddle.
    Really easy with a guide, and kind of cool attempt at a Whodunnit game, but I'd take Telltale games above all others when it comes to 'point n click adventure' games in this day and age. The rest just don't have that appeal for me. Having said that... Lucasarts and Sierra have been and always will be the masters in my mind. RIP.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415