Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; a great read man im happy to see that ur a fellow aussie trophy hunter...

Crocodile Hunter

a great read man im happy to see that ur a fellow aussie trophy hunter

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nice list

Player Hater

Well... it has been quite a while. Over the last month and a half I have devoted myself to Skyrim and played pretty much nothing else. One trophy away from the plat (Master Criminal), but will be saving that for the upcoming trophy competition. On that note also, I will probably leave an update until after the competition,due to the fact I will attempt to be smashing out platinums like a low-carb beer-drinker.
    I'll also be looking at the missing trophy images and make sure my checklist is back in form. You may even see another review or two floating around.

Edit: I will also be adding in my 2012 Trophy 'Resolutions'. It's gonna be a big year. I own a fuckin shitload of great games, it's about time I knuckled down and got to work!
    Last edited by DJ_Keyser; 01-01-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Roo Commander

Awesome checklist mate and you've done some sweet sigs.

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Awesome checklist mate and you've done some sweet sigs.
    Thanks, bro. I don't think my sigs compare to many of the fine ones created by the 'pro's on this site, but nonetheless I'm proud of them.

Player Hater

OK, have fully gotten my checklist back up to date. Have put all the plats I've gotten in the latest comp in (including #50 = Sky-fucking-rim) and added comments to them and also tidied up some missing images. I've also added in my 5 rarest plats up top and changed my music video for browsing of the checklist. Have a listen, it's fucking awesome. In short...
    New Plats = Trine 2, Penguins of Madagascar, Skyrim, Tekken Tag Tournament HD and Madagascar Karts as well as the 100% for Jurassic Park: The Intruder.
    Any suggestions on what I can do to improve checklist are welcome. Peace!

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on your new plats dude

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on your new plats dude
    Cheers, with the exception of Skyrim, I knocked them out pretty quickly. Just updated my list with Plat 53, Rango. Not too impressed with that game, but granted it was better than the majority of kiddie-crap out there, and it damn sure looked a lot better.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Congratulations on all your new plats
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Roo Commander

Congrats on the new plats mate. Btw you don't need to improve this checklist, it's already awesome!

Lvl 5 - Silver

nice job man great checklist and it looks perfect to me no need to improvement

Keep it up
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Player Hater

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Appreciate the kind words!
    Just added in my latest plat, Captain America. Not a terrible game, but far from exciting.
    I'm thinking of doing some proper reviews of some games that I've platted. Are there any games in particular that you would like to see a full review for?

Player Hater

Added my latest 100%, Jurassic Park: The Calvary.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on your Captain America platinum and Jurassic Park 100%

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on your Captain America platinum and Jurassic Park 100%
    Cheers, mate! I'll be keeping a close eye on your checklist.
    Just added Jurassic Park: The Depths 100%. One more episode to go and I think I might try and finish off AC: Revelations singleplayer and try and get the DLC trophies too. Multiplayer is completed besides those pesky DLC. They will be easy to get, just need to find some like-minded folk!

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, guys. Appreciate the kind words!
    Just added in my latest plat, Captain America. Not a terrible game, but far from exciting.
    I'm thinking of doing some proper reviews of some games that I've platted. Are there any games in particular that you would like to see a full review for?
    By full review I hope you mean your mini-reviews for the games you've 'd...they're the stink. I fucking hate wrestling too.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    By full review I hope you mean your mini-reviews for the games you've 'd...they're the stink. I fucking hate wrestling too.
    I'm glad when we concur on that! And I hope that by 'the stink' you mean the opposite of stinky lol. Otherwise I better shape up!
    Just 100%ed the last of the Jurassic Park episodes. Missed opportunity from Telltale Games imo. Disappointed that they didn't do more with the license, seeing as Jurassic Park is my favourite adventure movie and Telltale has made some of my favourite games of recent times, but oh well. Can't win them all. Looks like Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis remains the best JP game to date...

Aussie Furry, Bitch

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Great checklist...shoulda posted here eariler.

And even though you have the Skyrim plat will you continue playing it? I will be.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hey man,you have an awesome cl and a great collection of plats too.congrats on the jp games and keep up the awesome work.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Player Hater

Thanks, you guys, much appreciated.
    Just got plat 55, but there's something bugged about this site at the moment. When trying to edit, everytime I go to Advanced it says there is 404 error, and when I try and just edit normally without going to Advanced, when I try and save it says my message is too short and must contain 10 letters. If my checklist doesn't contain 10 letters, than Bob is neither my uncle or my father's brother. Anyone else having these issues? The issues are made stranger by the fact that I have no problems editing any of my recent posts.
    Anyway, plat 55. AC: Revelations. I'll post my 'update' here for now until I can fix the checklist up properly. Very proud to have gotten 100% in all Assassins Creed games now... Master Assassin! XD

Assassin's Creed: Revelations 100%
    Earned: 6:47am, February 2nd, 2012
    From Play To Plat (Realtime) 2 Months, 3 Weeks, 1 Day
    Game Rating:
    Worst Trophy: Tax Evasion
    The Assassin's Creed series has nestled it's way into my heart as my favourite current-gen gaming series. Revelations is another fantastic effort from Ubisoft, and seeing Ezio grow as a character from AC2 through to the final scenes of this game was a joy to behold. Whilst I rate these games extremely highly, I can not give a perfect 10 to Revelations due to a few quibbles I have. The Den Defense minigame is... well, crap, to be honest and completely unnecessary. I did like Desmond's levels for their abstractness, but the gameplay of these didn't do much for me at all. What really moved me with this game, and the series in general, is the character of Ezio, his story and that of Altair and Desmond's melding into one massive sci-fi/medieval mindfuck. Bring on AC3, Ubi. I'll be waiting to see if this series can possibly get any better.
    Last edited by DJ_Keyser; 02-03-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast