Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I agree with you about Skyrim. I could plat it but I know I won't hold it in the same ...

Aussie Furry, Bitch

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

I agree with you about Skyrim. I could plat it but I know I won't hold it in the same view as I do now. I stuffed up the Oblivion Walker trophy anyway, but I honestly don't care. It's an awesome game and I'm proud to admit it's taken over my life.

Player Hater

Yeah, I really hope they bring out some good DLC for Skyrim, in the vein of Shivering Isles, just so I can dip my toes back into the game.
    I have updated AC: Revelations into the list now. Looks like Sub has worked some black magic to allow edits for now. Yay!

Roo Commander

Congrats on the new plat, mate. It only took you 3 days? Was it short or are you just quick?

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on 55 dude

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Like Dragon said, congrats. The platinum count is staying close between us
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat, mate. It only took you 3 days? Was it short or are you just quick?
    Thanks and good pick up, man. It most certainly wasn't that quick. That time was left over from Captain America. It actually took 2 months, 3 Weeks and 1 Day from when when I first played the game. I've edited my posts to reflect this.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Like Dragon said, congrats. The platinum count is staying close between us
    Cheers, gentlemen. Yes, by the looks of both of your own checklist replies and my feelings as well we will all be involved in a marathon, rather than a sprint. I always keep an eye on both your progress, because I definitely feel a kindred spirit between us (in the immortal words of Kanye- No homo) Keep up the good work!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your AC Revelations mate,well done.ive not played that yet but really looking forward to when i eventually do play it.i just hope the online trophys arent as bad as the last one as i wussed out on that.great work anyways man,keep it up

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your AC Revelations mate,well done.ive not played that yet but really looking forward to when i eventually do play it.i just hope the online trophys arent as bad as the last one as i wussed out on that.great work anyways man,keep it up
    Thanks, bro. Yeah, like I said, I'm extremely proud to have gotten 100% in all Assassin's Creed titles to date. Fantastic series. The online trophies are a lot easier than Brotherhood, FYI. For example you only have to get to level 20, not 50, and there is no insane Astbergo Employee of the Month type trophies. I'd say the platinum is easier than Brotherhood for sure. You do have to get 100% synch in all story missions, but the requirements aren't as harsh for the missions as they were in Brotherhood either.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Thanks, bro. Yeah, like I said, I'm extremely proud to have gotten 100% in all Assassin's Creed titles to date. Fantastic series. The online trophies are a lot easier than Brotherhood, FYI. For example you only have to get to level 20, not 50, and there is no insane Astbergo Employee of the Month type trophies. I'd say the platinum is easier than Brotherhood for sure. You do have to get 100% synch in all story missions, but the requirements aren't as harsh for the missions as they were in Brotherhood either.
    Nice one mate,i shall keep that in mind.thanks for the mini review of the trophys.i will definately get it eventually and im glad the online trophys arent as bad.cheers mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Nice one mate,i shall keep that in mind.thanks for the mini review of the trophys.i will definately get it eventually and im glad the online trophys arent as bad.cheers mate
    No probs. Only annoying trophy was Tax Evasion. It's a randomly spawning dude you have to take down that's fairly rare in the frequency he pops up. I played for 3 hours straight trying to get him, fell asleep with the game running and woke up 4 hours later in the morning with him walking in front of me. Very lucky, haha.

Working on Saints Row: The Third for my next plat now. Not really the hugest fan of the series, but decent fun nonetheless and a massive improvement from the buggy mess that was Saints Row 2. I still prefer Just Cause 2 for balls-out action and mindless entertainment in the sandbox genre, but I still have a lot of game to play with SR3. I'm playing with an open mind.

Roo Commander

Thanks and good pick up, man. It most certainly wasn't that quick. That time was left over from Captain America. It actually took 2 months, 3 Weeks and 1 Day from when when I first played the game. I've edited my posts to reflect this.
    Thanks, I'm pretty observant. Ah I see, makes sense now. That's fairly decent time to plat, rather than 3 days lol. No one else will your a super assassin now lol.

The One and Only

It's the checklist of Doom! Don't eat me!

Nice checklist Keyser. Skyrim does look nice on your trophy list

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Player Hater

I promise I don't bite.
    Haven't been online in a while and won't be for another week or two due to moving house and not having internet. It sucks! At a friend's place typing this now.
    Just wanted to add that I got plat 56, Saints Row: The Third today. Also 100% with the DLC. Fun game, enjoyable plat. I'll update my checklist once I'm settled in and up and running at the new place.

Roo Commander

I promise I don't bite.
    Haven't been online in a while and won't be for another week or two due to moving house and not having internet. It sucks! At a friend's place typing this now.
    Just wanted to add that I got plat 56, Saints Row: The Third today. Also 100% with the DLC. Fun game, enjoyable plat. I'll update my checklist once I'm settled in and up and running at the new place.
    Nice one mate, congrats on the new plat

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Saints Row plat, you and Dena are catching me up fast!

Platinum Procrastinator

Congratulations on the Saints Row plat, you and Dena are catching me up fast!
    With our powers combined, we'll form Captain Planet! beat your platinum trophy count.

Anyways, congrats on the new plat and 100% DJ and good luck with the house move and getting the internet and everything set back up.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Player Hater

Earth. Wind. Fire. Water. Plat!
    Thanks, Dena. Moving is pretty much over, just tidying up and waiting for Internet to kick in. Posting this off my iPhone at the minute. I had to do the move with a fucked up ankle, too. I rolled it on Wednesday morning pretty badly. I'll post pics later, cos it looked bloody horrible.
    Just got plat #57. Crysis. Awesome game. Really glad they ported this one to the PS3. Am looking forward to number 2 now. Might wait a bit to play it though.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on another plat man

Player Hater

Alright. Finally have everything moved into my new place, internet up and running a day early (which is amazing, considering there was a fault on the line when I moved in), and I have now fully updated my checklist. Added my two latest plats, Saints Row: The Third and Crysis, and have added a new favourite trophy (mostly based on the pic of it to be honest).
    Check it out, y'all, and thanks to all the regular visitors too, you have my respect, and my list of shoutouts will soon be edited to reflect this!

Roo Commander

Earth. Wind. Fire. Water. Plat!
    Thanks, Dena. Moving is pretty much over, just tidying up and waiting for Internet to kick in. Posting this off my iPhone at the minute. I had to do the move with a fucked up ankle, too. I rolled it on Wednesday morning pretty badly. I'll post pics later, cos it looked bloody horrible.
    Just got plat #57. Crysis. Awesome game. Really glad they ported this one to the PS3. Am looking forward to number 2 now. Might wait a bit to play it though.
    Moving is a bitch anyway but having a busted ankle would have fuckin sucked. Last time I moved it was 40 degrees and everyone was hungover, it was a blast, not. Yeah definitely post some pics. Is your ankle ok now? Congrats on the new plat.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast