Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Feral Moving is a bitch anyway but having a busted ankle would have fuckin sucked. Last time ...

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Moving is a bitch anyway but having a busted ankle would have fuckin sucked. Last time I moved it was 40 degrees and everyone was hungover, it was a blast, not. Yeah definitely post some pics. Is your ankle ok now? Congrats on the new plat.
    My ankle is a lot better now. Swelling has gone down, still painful though. I can walk on it, so didn't do too much damage, thank goodness.

Roo Commander

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    My ankle is a lot better now. Swelling has gone down, still painful though. I can walk on it, so didn't do too much damage, thank goodness.
    Good to hear it's getting better mate. You're lucky you didn't do too much damage.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Earth. Wind. Fire. Water. Plat!
    Thanks, Dena. Moving is pretty much over, just tidying up and waiting for Internet to kick in. Posting this off my iPhone at the minute. I had to do the move with a fucked up ankle, too. I rolled it on Wednesday morning pretty badly. I'll post pics later, cos it looked bloody horrible.
    Just got plat #57. Crysis. Awesome game. Really glad they ported this one to the PS3. Am looking forward to number 2 now. Might wait a bit to play it though.
    Well done on 's #56 and #57 mate well done.I hope you have your moving sorted to man so you can get back to some gaming

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

great work getting all the Assassin Creed series
    nice checklist

2011 Member of the Year

Great list/collection.
    Congrats on your latest Plats

Player Hater

Thanks guys
    I've now added a link to the Weekly Trivia Quiz game to my checklist also. Next up... pics of gaming collection... maybe a video because I can't fit it into one picture lol.

2011 Member of the Year

The Weekly Trivia Quiz is a great game .
    Thanks for bringing it on.

Player Hater

Okey dokey, just got back from holidays and added a shiny new plat, #58, Jurassic: The Hunted. Read my review if you were thinking about playing it.
    Not sure what to play next, have been dabbling in Demon's Souls, Rayman: Origins, The Darkness II, 3D Dot Game Heroes amongst others. Also want to clean up a few 100%'s, like AC: Revelations and Saints Row: The Third. And...

MY GOD! HAVE YOU PLAYED JOURNEY YET?!? Amazing game. I was blown away. I won't spoil anything about it here, but I highly recommend this to any gamer who takes their passion seriously. It will challenge how you think it is possible to 'play' a game, and it sure gave me an experience I relished. The online interactivity takes it to another level too. I have never felt so emotionally affected by a game before. Game of the year so far for me.

Roo Commander

Okey dokey, just got back from holidays and added a shiny new plat, #58, Jurassic: The Hunted. Read my review if you were thinking about playing it.
    Not sure what to play next, have been dabbling in Demon's Souls, Rayman: Origins, The Darkness II, 3D Dot Game Heroes amongst others. Also want to clean up a few 100%'s, like AC: Revelations and Saints Row: The Third. And...

MY GOD! HAVE YOU PLAYED JOURNEY YET?!? Amazing game. I was blown away. I won't spoil anything about it here, but I highly recommend this to any gamer who takes their passion seriously. It will challenge how you think it is possible to 'play' a game, and it sure gave me an experience I relished. The online interactivity takes it to another level too. I have never felt so emotionally affected by a game before. Game of the year so far for me.
    Congrats on the new plat, mate

Haven't played Journey yet but I'm thinking about it

Player Hater

Congrats on the new plat, mate

Haven't played Journey yet but I'm thinking about it
    Thanks, mate. With Journey, my recommendation is to play online and get through it in one sitting. It only takes a couple of hours, which might seem like a gip, but the closest thing I can think of in terms of experience is watching a really good arthouse flick. This game makes you think and stirs up your emotions. It is really 'arty' and I wouldn't recommend it to people who can only handle FPS's or action games, this isn't the game for them. It's a game for open-minded thinkers, people who can go along with an experience without knowing exactly what they're getting themselves into. I'll definitely be playing through a few more times and getting 100%.

Roo Commander

Thanks, mate. With Journey, my recommendation is to play online and get through it in one sitting. It only takes a couple of hours, which might seem like a gip, but the closest thing I can think of in terms of experience is watching a really good arthouse flick. This game makes you think and stirs up your emotions. It is really 'arty' and I wouldn't recommend it to people who can only handle FPS's or action games, this isn't the game for them. It's a game for open-minded thinkers, people who can go along with an experience without knowing exactly what they're getting themselves into. I'll definitely be playing through a few more times and getting 100%.
    You're welcome mate Cool, I'm really liking the sound of it. Only a couple of hours long, that doesn't bother me as long as it's a fun couple of hours. I like that it makes you think, that's always a plus. How much is it?

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Jurassic platinum dude, I see we are all still keeping it fairly close

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the new plat man and good luck on your other games like Demon's Souls, Rayman Origins, and 3D Dot Game Heroes. I loved 3DDGH and Demon's Souls was great as well. I started playing Rayman Origins yesterday on the Vita when I went out of town but never really got into it. I'm looking forward to starting Journey though. I read nothing but good things about it and liked what the creator of it had to say when he was on Up at Noon with Greg Miller on IGN's Youtube channel.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Player Hater

You're welcome mate Cool, I'm really liking the sound of it. Only a couple of hours long, that doesn't bother me as long as it's a fun couple of hours. I like that it makes you think, that's always a plus. How much is it?
    It's $20 from the Aus store, or $15 from the US store. Well worth it, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Jurassic platinum dude, I see we are all still keeping it fairly close
    Thanks, mang. You have developed quite a lead there! Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the new plat man and good luck on your other games like Demon's Souls, Rayman Origins, and 3D Dot Game Heroes. I loved 3DDGH and Demon's Souls was great as well. I started playing Rayman Origins yesterday on the Vita when I went out of town but never really got into it. I'm looking forward to starting Journey though. I read nothing but good things about it and liked what the creator of it had to say when he was on Up at Noon with Greg Miller on IGN's Youtube channel.
    Thanks, Dena. The Rayman plat is almost there, just gotta psych myself up to get the time trial trophies, which I'm not looking forward to because time trials are one form of trophy that I don't enjoy that much.
    Journey is great. I'm sure that most people with a head on their shoulders will really take something from it.

Roo Commander

It's $20 from the Aus store, or $15 from the US store. Well worth it, imo.
    Sweet, I'll get it.

Random Access Memories

Awesome additions to your list man! Keep it up and Imma take your advice with Journey...I almost picked it up day one because Flower and Flow were amazing, imo. From how you've described it, I really want it now. See ya on the flipside!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Awesome additions to your list man! Keep it up and Imma take your advice with Journey...I almost picked it up day one because Flower and Flow were amazing, imo. From how you've described it, I really want it now. See ya on the flipside!
    Have you played Journey yet? Anyone?
    I just got plat 59, Anarchy: Rush Hour. I do not recommend this game to anyone. If you want to read my scathing review, check out the first page, but buyer beware... I am not kind!

Roo Commander

I just got plat 59, Anarchy: Rush Hour. I do not recommend this game to anyone. If you want to read my scathing review, check out the first page, but buyer beware... I am not kind!
    I've been slack and haven't gotten Journey yet but will soon.

Don't know whether to congratulate you on the new plat or give you commiserations you on surviving that shit game
    Btw you do have pretty good taste in games mate

Random Access Memories

Congrats on your newest platinum! I have heard terrible things about that game, but as long as you had fun, lol.

Yes. I caved and picked up journey. I played through it like five times already and loved every minute of it. Such an amazing game.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on #59 dude, catching up nicely now. Whats next?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast