Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Congratulations on #59 dude, catching up nicely now. Whats next? I hope his answer goes something ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on #59 dude, catching up nicely now. Whats next?
    I hope his answer goes something like slacking off and giving Denar a chance to catch up in the race lol. Also congrats on enduring the crappy game and getting the plat for Anarchy: Rush Hour.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on plat #59 man well done.Im sorry you didnt enjoy the game and maybe you could make up for it with a great one for your land mark 60th.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Player Hater

Thanks, guys, for the input. I'm not sure what I will plat next, should make it a decent one. Might for Rayman: Origins, maybe Mass Effect 2, maybe Uncharted, maybe Batman... fuck, I have too much of a backlog, I could go on forvever lol.
    Just updated my checklist with American McGee's Alice 100%. Interesting throwback, I heard a lot about this game over the last 12 years, but never played it. American McGee's reputation was pretty much built off it. I have to say, the gameplay and graphics haven't aged too well, but the atmosphere and music do the work nicely. I can see where all the praise is going to, the world created is wonderfully macabre and sinisterly delightful, but I was glad to be finished with the woeful combat and platforming. We have come a long, long way in such a short time in gaming!

Player Hater

Plat number 60 finished.. Dead Space. Absolutely wicked game. Loved how much it resembled the survival horrors of old, whilst still maintaining it's own identity and supplying some really awe-inspiring space-set visuals too. Killer game.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your 60th plat my friend,well done.Im glad to see you really enjoyed it too.Good luck on your next game man,whatever you may play

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Roo Commander

Congrats on platting Dead Space and making it to 60 plats

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on Dead Space and number 60 dude

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Plat number 60 finished.. Dead Space. Absolutely wicked game. Loved how much it resembled the survival horrors of old, whilst still maintaining it's own identity and supplying some really awe-inspiring space-set visuals too. Killer game.
    Glad to see you enjoyed this game man. It truly is a survival horror and is such an amazing game. You should pick up 2 when you have the chance as it's awesome as well! Congrats on #60 man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on number 60 DJ although this means I'm falling even more behind. Hopefully you decide to go for Warhawk next lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your 60th plat my friend,well done.Im glad to see you really enjoyed it too.Good luck on your next game man,whatever you may play
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Dead Space and making it to 60 plats
    Big congrats on Dead Space and number 60 dude
    Thanks, y'all! I wanted number 60 to be a game I really liked. Dead Space fit the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Glad to see you enjoyed this game man. It truly is a survival horror and is such an amazing game. You should pick up 2 when you have the chance as it's awesome as well! Congrats on #60 man!
    I have Dead Space 2 sitting there. Bought the Limited Edition when it came out, but I never want to touch a sequel until I've platted the original. I know Hardcore mode shall be interesting, but really looking forward to just playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on number 60 DJ although this means I'm falling even more behind. Hopefully you decide to go for Warhawk next lol.
    Haha, perhaps not Warhawk. There are a few lengthy games I am eyeing off though. Trying to mix it up. The list of easy games I want to play are few and far between, whilst I have a HUGE backlog of awesome games (Deus Ex, Dead Space 2, Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Dead Rising 2 + Off The Record, Dead Island... these are just the D's, mind you)

Player Hater

Just knocked off plat 61... Alice: Madness Returns. Good game, not a classic by any means, but a decent play. Recommended for those who want something a little different.

Nope, nothing

Just knocked off plat 61... Alice: Madness Returns. Good game, not a classic by any means, but a decent play. Recommended for those who want something a little different.
    Congratulations on #61 buddy

I've been meaning to rent Alice: MR, I might do so just because I haven't

illegal in 9 countries

Thanks, guys, for the input. I'm not sure what I will plat next, should make it a decent one. Might for Rayman: Origins, maybe Mass Effect 2, maybe Uncharted, maybe Batman... fuck, I have too much of a backlog, I could go on forvever lol.
    Congrats on Plat #61. I'm currently ploughing through Mass Effect 2 and thoroughly enjoying it.

Mass Effect was a tad dull - the side-missions were boring the and universe in general was barebones at best. ME2 in comparison is significantly more fleshed out and the combat is much more satisfying.

I highly recommend going straight for Insanity, I've nearly finished Hardcore and it's a piece of piss. Other than that, it's a dead easy Plat if you're willing to invest the 50 hours to do it.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Alice platinum dude. Keeping it very close. Only 3 between us again!

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Congratulations on #61 buddy

I've been meaning to rent Alice: MR, I might do so just because I haven't
    Churrs, bruv. I'd recommend renting it. I only paid $28 for it, so I think that's too bad value, but renting is a good option. I pretty much bought it due to the fact it was bundled with the original Alice.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Congrats on Plat #61. I'm currently ploughing through Mass Effect 2 and thoroughly enjoying it.

Mass Effect was a tad dull - the side-missions were boring the and universe in general was barebones at best. ME2 in comparison is significantly more fleshed out and the combat is much more satisfying.

I highly recommend going straight for Insanity, I've nearly finished Hardcore and it's a piece of piss. Other than that, it's a dead easy Plat if you're willing to invest the 50 hours to do it.
    You know what... I think I'll give Mass Effect 2 a shot. I have been looking at it with longing eyes for so long. I think half the reason I'm putting it off is because of all the greatness I've heard associated with it. I'm scared.

Congratulations on the Alice platinum dude. Keeping it very close. Only 3 between us again!
    Thanks, mang. Staying in touch, haha. You did a good job of getting through Skyrim with relative quickness. I was playing nothing else for about a straight month and a half. I had to make it plat number 50 though.

Roo Commander

Congrats on the new plat

You should definitely play Mass Effect 2, it's and heaps of fun

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat

You should definitely play Mass Effect 2, it's and heaps of fun
    Cheers, mate. Yeah, I'll be playing it next I reckon. I have Mass Effect 3 waiting too.

Roo Commander

Cheers, mate. Yeah, I'll be playing it next I reckon. I have Mass Effect 3 waiting too.
    Excellent choice, once you start playing it it's hard to stop. Ah yeah, I remember you saying you got the Collector's Edition of ME 3. It's also really good just don't buy into what the whingers say about it.

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Congrats on the new plat DJ! Have fun with ME2 sand 3!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Retired TGT Member

Every time I see this thread name I think it's a sequel to the movie. The epic movie. Damnit.

This is a nice list though, well done

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast