Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by w1n5t0n This checklist is so awesome.Too bad the song ended while I was still somewhere around the ...

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by w1n5t0n View Post
    This checklist is so awesome.Too bad the song ended while I was still somewhere around the middle.
    Keep up the good work mate!
    I'll have to get a longer song, mate. Thanks!

Just updated, got two plats and a 100% this weekend. Kung Fu Panda 2 (shithouse), Shrek Forever After (better than I thought it'd be) and the 100% being Frogger Returns (so quick). All easy, all for the trophy competition currently running. God, I can't wait for this comp to finish so I can get back to Mass Effect 2, haha.
    Made it to a few milestones over the weekend too... Hit 65 plats, Level 25 and gained over 1000 silver trophies in total. It's all happening!

Nope, nothing

Congratulations on the news plats and the 100%

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Wow man,2 plats,a new 100% and several milestones.Trophy comp of not,thats some awesome work mate so very well done

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Player Hater

Just added 2 new 100%'s... Bejewelled 2 and Virua Fighter 5: Final Showdown.

Congrats on your new 100%'s dj,well done dude.Keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

All out of bubblegum.....

LOL! I saw this and immediately thought it was an announcement for a sequel to Usual Suspects... Sorry for Off Topic post, but had to share...

Back on topic...

VERY nice list of Plats/100%. I may bug you in future for hints/tips on some of your plats. Keep hunting!
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

PRO Member

Congrats on your recent progress! How is Virtua Fighter 5?

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

The One and Only

Congratz on your latest 100%s Keyser, and your checklist is still looking minty fresh.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new 100%'s dj,well done dude.Keep up the great work
    Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    LOL! I saw this and immediately thought it was an announcement for a sequel to Usual Suspects... Sorry for Off Topic post, but had to share...

Back on topic...

VERY nice list of Plats/100%. I may bug you in future for hints/tips on some of your plats. Keep hunting!
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on your recent progress! How is Virtua Fighter 5?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Congratz on your latest 100%s Keyser, and your checklist is still looking minty fresh.
    Thanks to all for stopping by and the kind words! I'm happy to share some tips, scoggs, and good on ya for The Usual Suspects sequel thought. It's my favourite movie, but I think a sequel would do it no justice!
    Daft, Virtua Fighter 5 is one of the easiest 100%'s you could get. Very quick. The ameplay is the same Virtua Fighter we know, and whether you love it or not depends on whether you'll play it with friends. I got this for free as a PS+ member, so I will say it is unbelievable value!

I just added plat 66, Shaun White Skateboarding. Not a bad game, about as different as you can get for a skateboarding game. Not sure what to plat next, I think I might just try out a shitload of different games.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on plat #66 dude, I told you you would catch up, now its time for you to fly right by me!

PRO Member

Nice job with Shaun White Skateboarding. I've been meaning to check that out...I used to skate a lot

|
    |by Smashguy |

Congrats on your 66th plat dj,nice work man,keep it up

Player Hater

OK, just updated with plat 67, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD, and thought I'd inform a little about my disappointment surrounding this plat.

The disappointment isn't with the game itself, the game is fantastic. My disappoint centres around me trying to make the plat my 5000th trophy, a milestone that I meticulously set out to achieve with perfect plat timing. Needless to say, this did not occur. With 3 trophies left to hit 5000, and only 2 left in the game ( Free The Meat and the :plat: itself), I thought I'd play a game of Super Stardust and just get the trophy for completing the Lava planet and jump back to my Oddworld plat.
    As you can probably tell, my best-laid plan was not successful. Unbeknownst to me, I also achieved a trophy in Super Stardust for completing a planet without using boost. Unintentionally. FUCK!
    So the Oddworld plat is now my 5001st trophy instead. Hoorah!
    Other interesting fact... Oddworld kicked Skyrim off my top 5 list of rarest plats, coming in at number 5.
    Also... I was a little disappointed as I could have finished this plat in one playthrough. i had read trophy guides stating to do two playthroughs anyway, because the Mo Moolah trophy was apparently next to impossible on hard. So I didn't pay attention to collectibles in the first run, whereas I normally would. lo and behold, I actually got Mo Moolah on my Hard playthrough and had to run through again on Easy just to pick up Moolah chests and barrels. (Achieved this run through in about the quarter of the time Hard took me, however).
    All in all, though, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD is a fantastic game, and I really enjoyed playing it. Highly recommended to my true game-loving friends.

Beast Incarnate

Mega congrats on the Oddworld platinum, and tying with me on plats. I told you you would, and now you'll fly past me!

Gutting your 5000th didn't work out, but its another plat at the end of the day.

Whats up next?

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Mega congrats on the Oddworld platinum, and tying with me on plats. I told you you would, and now you'll fly past me!

Gutting your 5000th didn't work out, but its another plat at the end of the day.

Whats up next?
    Yeah, the 5000 thing was annoying, but I won't be shedding a tear any time soon. Thanks for the kind words, mate. I appreciate it! I'm sure we'll be in close range of each other. I'm playing Motorstorm RC at the moment. Fun game, will try and plat it. After that... I've been interested in getting a plat for each letter of the alphabet for some reason. I have only the letters H,Q,V,X,Y and Z left... I might try and plat some games starting with those letters.

I can appreciate you being a little bit pissed off there mate but hey,5001 sounds good to me.Congrats on the plat DJ,sorry your plans didnt work out man.Keep up the great work

PRO Member

That sucks about not getting your 5000th trophy as a :plat: but glad to hear you enjoyed the game! It seems to take some extremely careful planning to do so (I'm in the same boat right now.) Congrats on hitting 5,000 trophies though!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Player Hater

Just updated the music video in my checklist. Aphex Twin is a musical genius, my favourite artist, and whilst the clip uploaded is not an official clip (made by a fan), I think it is absolutely amazing. The beautiful music accompanied by video footage of real-life tragedy and destruction is a juxtaposition that emotionally affects me more than any words can. Having said that, I don't suggest watching the video if you have a soft stomach, as it is indeed disturbing footage, but press play and listen to the music anyway, because it is quite beautiful.

Player Hater

Eeeep. Dbl pst.
    Just got plat 68, Motorstorm: RC, and hit level 26 on the PSN. Will try and get the DLC 100% on Motorstorm before proceeding to another game, I think. I really enjoyed the game. Fun little racer.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Eeeep. Dbl pst.
    Just got plat 68, Motorstorm: RC, and hit level 26 on the PSN. Will try and get the DLC 100% on Motorstorm before proceeding to another game, I think. I really enjoyed the game. Fun little racer.
    Congratulations on #68 dude

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast