Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Congratulations on #68 dude Thanks, bro. Just keeping pace with ya!...

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on #68 dude
    Thanks, bro. Just keeping pace with ya!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Thanks, bro. Just keeping pace with ya!
    Only on platinums my friend, you're way ahead on overall trophies. I was hoping to get 69 tonight (plats....not the other thing), but I've just run out of time.

PRO Member

Congrats on #68 DJ!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Synthwave <3

Congrats on your 68th plat and reaching a new level! I can't believe I haven't visited this checklist yet. Very sorry about that. I'll come back soon to read some more of your reviews. You are a legend!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on hitting level 26 DJ. Not only do you have more plats than me, you also have another 1700 or so trophies...

Definitely looks like I'm going to have to break out my trophy competition game stash to get back into this race lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Motorstorm RC and hitting PSN level 26

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on getting the Motorstorm plat DJ,well done my friend and congrats on hitting Lv 26 too.You have a fierce collection of trophys right there and i wish you luck in getting another 5000 trophys too lol keep up the great work man.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Level 5 Esper

Eeeep. Dbl pst.
    Just got plat 68, Motorstorm: RC, and hit level 26 on the PSN. Will try and get the DLC 100% on Motorstorm before proceeding to another game, I think. I really enjoyed the game. Fun little racer.
    Grats on plat #68 man! AND level 26 on PSN
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Player Hater

Only on platinums my friend, you're way ahead on overall trophies. I was hoping to get 69 tonight (plats....not the other thing), but I've just run out of time.
    You got 69 now, my friend! Hopefully my 69th won't be too far behind. I'm gonna take care of the God of War Collection II next, I've decided.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on #68 DJ!
    Thanks! I love me some dancing 's!

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on your 68th plat and reaching a new level! I can't believe I haven't visited this checklist yet. Very sorry about that. I'll come back soon to read some more of your reviews. You are a legend!
    Thanks so much for the very kind words, undeserved though they might be. I was pleased to see you have started a checklist as well. I love it! Will definitely be popping round for a gander on the regular.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on hitting level 26 DJ. Not only do you have more plats than me, you also have another 1700 or so trophies...

Definitely looks like I'm going to have to break out my trophy competition game stash to get back into this race lol.
    All it takes is a good little run. There's certainly no shame in farming easy plats,or trophy comp fodder as the pros refer to them as, I have plenty of them under my belt. Breaks up the monotony of tedious, grindy, difficult plats I find. As long as here are also good plats to show, which you most certainly have in spades.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Motorstorm RC and hitting PSN level 26
    Thanks, bro. I'll cheers ya when I next visit your list.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on getting the Motorstorm plat DJ,well done my friend and congrats on hitting Lv 26 too.You have a fierce collection of trophys right there and i wish you luck in getting another 5000 trophys too lol keep up the great work man.
    Thanks, john. I'm looking forward to having fun with games. Of all the games I've played, it actually scares me how many I own that I haven't even touched yet. I shudder to think how long it will take to get through them all lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Grats on plat #68 man! AND level 26 on PSN
    Thanks, Frost.

Haven't got too long to go with GOW: Chains of Olympus, then onto Ghost Of Sparta and then I'll probably clean up a few 100%'s, methinks.

PRO Member

Great checklist you have here and congrats on platinum #68 and psn lvl 26

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

Synthwave <3

Thanks so much for the very kind words, undeserved though they might be. I was pleased to see you have started a checklist as well. I love it! Will definitely be popping round for a gander on the regular.
    Yw! Nah, you're just very humble. Thanks so much! I can't believe I didn't start one sooner. It's a lot of fun to make and update. Hopefully I'll have some more updates soon. I've been planning to try to get 3 plats in one day (Lollipop Chainsaw, LA Noire and Gravity Rush), but will have to get them all really close in percentages first.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by cdm-25 View Post
    Great checklist you have here and congrats on platinum #68 and psn lvl 26
    Thank you kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Yw! Nah, you're just very humble. Thanks so much! I can't believe I didn't start one sooner. It's a lot of fun to make and update. Hopefully I'll have some more updates soon. I've been planning to try to get 3 plats in one day (Lollipop Chainsaw, LA Noire and Gravity Rush), but will have to get them all really close in percentages first.
    Checklists are fun, aren't they. I take a bit of pride in mine, even though it could probably be snazzier. I like how everyone's checlist differs according to personality, it's really cool seeing what other people do with theirs. Keep it up! It would be an epic achievement getting 3 plats in one day... especially of that caliber! Before the site reset, in one of the first trophy comps on this site, the team I was in won and I was the MVP. The best I managed during that comp was 3 in a 24 hour time period, but they were pretty easy ones. Having those three plats you mentioned pop up in quick succession on your list would be awesome!

PS. Have updated my checklist with plat #69 (ooh la la!), God of War: Chains of Olympus. Pretty quick plat, and only Ghost of Sparta left of the God of War series to platinum. I'm going to try and make it a mission to plat and 100% all the HD rereleases, of any game, that have come out. I imagine it is going to be pretty difficult, so we'll see how that goes lol.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on #69 dude. Definitely a mission to plat all of the HD releases, SotC and MGS2 are meant to be quite hard. Good luck with it

PRO Member

I agree. That's a sweet goal since most of the HD collections are fantastic games! Congrats on GoW and here's to #70

|
    |by Smashguy |

Platinum Procrastinator

Good luck on going for all of the HD collections. I also noticed that you started Quantum Conundrum. How do you like it so far and is it worth the purchase? I'm guessing it is, but with my backlog, the last thing I need to do is buy another PSN game at full price lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the God of War plat mate,awesome game and so is GoS too.And i wish you the best of luck in trying to 100% all the HD games.Man that would be an awesome achievement

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Player Hater

Congratulations on #69 dude. Definitely a mission to plat all of the HD releases, SotC and MGS2 are meant to be quite hard. Good luck with it
    Yeah, a lot of them will be hard IMO lol. DMC, Splinter Cell, MGS, SotC, Silent Hill etc. I don't know if I could do it, but I certainly will try to complete them all. I am a huge supporter of what the developers have done with these rereleases, even if some of them have been lazy. And now look at what is happening with MGS4! Trophy patch for the win! Now come on, Ninja Theory... I want a trophy patch for Heavenly Sword.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I agree. That's a sweet goal since most of the HD collections are fantastic games! Congrats on GoW and here's to #70
    Thanks, pal. 70 achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Good luck on going for all of the HD collections. I also noticed that you started Quantum Conundrum. How do you like it so far and is it worth the purchase? I'm guessing it is, but with my backlog, the last thing I need to do is buy another PSN game at full price lol.
    Quantum conundrum is good, Dena, although I wouldn't suggest immediately rushing out to buy it. It's an experience that can wait... similar to Portal, and it is a decent brain bender, but I implore you to have more self-control than I and wait for a sale. There's nothing about it that screams "PLAY ME NOW!"

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the God of War plat mate,awesome game and so is GoS too.And i wish you the best of luck in trying to 100% all the HD games.Man that would be an awesome achievement
    Thanks, john. And yeah, GoS was fuckin AMAZING! I loved it and am really pumped for Ascension now.

And on a side note... ave updated checklist with a different AFX video, have also added my 100% status for Motorstorm: RC (I have trophied all the DLC) and added my 70th plat, the magnificent God Of War: Ghost of Sparta. Great addition to the series, I really enjoyed playing that one. It honestly made Chains of Olympus look average in comparision!
    Last edited by DJ_Keyser; 07-15-2012 at 03:32 AM.

PRO Member

Booyah! Congrats on #70 DJ!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on #70 dude! Now I'm behind lol, and I think it will stay that way now

Ice Cream Firefighter

thats awesome bro #70 kicks ass keep up the great work man

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast