Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 294

The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom

This is a discussion on The Usual Suspects 2: Keyser and the Checklist of Doom within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Congratulations on #68 dude Thanks, bro. Just keeping pace with ya!...

  1. #141
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on #68 dude
    Thanks, bro. Just keeping pace with ya!

  2. #142
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Thanks, bro. Just keeping pace with ya!
    Only on platinums my friend, you're way ahead on overall trophies. I was hoping to get 69 tonight (plats....not the other thing), but I've just run out of time.

  3. #143
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats on #68 DJ!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  4. #144
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Congrats on your 68th plat and reaching a new level! I can't believe I haven't visited this checklist yet. Very sorry about that. I'll come back soon to read some more of your reviews. You are a legend!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  5. #145
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on hitting level 26 DJ. Not only do you have more plats than me, you also have another 1700 or so trophies...

    Definitely looks like I'm going to have to break out my trophy competition game stash to get back into this race lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  6. #146
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Congrats on platting Motorstorm RC and hitting PSN level 26


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  7. #147
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on getting the Motorstorm plat DJ,well done my friend and congrats on hitting Lv 26 too.You have a fierce collection of trophys right there and i wish you luck in getting another 5000 trophys too lol keep up the great work man.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  8. #148
    Level 5 Esper
    Frost425's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    530
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Eeeep. Dbl pst.
    Just got plat 68, Motorstorm: RC, and hit level 26 on the PSN. Will try and get the DLC 100% on Motorstorm before proceeding to another game, I think. I really enjoyed the game. Fun little racer.
    Grats on plat #68 man! AND level 26 on PSN
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

    Multiplayer/Old PSN


    Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

    My Guides

    Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence





  9. #149
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Only on platinums my friend, you're way ahead on overall trophies. I was hoping to get 69 tonight (plats....not the other thing), but I've just run out of time.
    You got 69 now, my friend! Hopefully my 69th won't be too far behind. I'm gonna take care of the God of War Collection II next, I've decided.

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on #68 DJ!
    Thanks! I love me some dancing 's!

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on your 68th plat and reaching a new level! I can't believe I haven't visited this checklist yet. Very sorry about that. I'll come back soon to read some more of your reviews. You are a legend!
    Thanks so much for the very kind words, undeserved though they might be. I was pleased to see you have started a checklist as well. I love it! Will definitely be popping round for a gander on the regular.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on hitting level 26 DJ. Not only do you have more plats than me, you also have another 1700 or so trophies...

    Definitely looks like I'm going to have to break out my trophy competition game stash to get back into this race lol.
    All it takes is a good little run. There's certainly no shame in farming easy plats,or trophy comp fodder as the pros refer to them as, I have plenty of them under my belt. Breaks up the monotony of tedious, grindy, difficult plats I find. As long as here are also good plats to show, which you most certainly have in spades.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Motorstorm RC and hitting PSN level 26
    Thanks, bro. I'll cheers ya when I next visit your list.

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on getting the Motorstorm plat DJ,well done my friend and congrats on hitting Lv 26 too.You have a fierce collection of trophys right there and i wish you luck in getting another 5000 trophys too lol keep up the great work man.
    Thanks, john. I'm looking forward to having fun with games. Of all the games I've played, it actually scares me how many I own that I haven't even touched yet. I shudder to think how long it will take to get through them all lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Grats on plat #68 man! AND level 26 on PSN
    Thanks, Frost.

    Haven't got too long to go with GOW: Chains of Olympus, then onto Ghost Of Sparta and then I'll probably clean up a few 100%'s, methinks.

  10. #150
    PRO Member
    Reptilia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bellflower, CA
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    12

    Great checklist you have here and congrats on platinum #68 and psn lvl 26

    Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

  11. #151
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Thanks so much for the very kind words, undeserved though they might be. I was pleased to see you have started a checklist as well. I love it! Will definitely be popping round for a gander on the regular.
    Yw! Nah, you're just very humble. Thanks so much! I can't believe I didn't start one sooner. It's a lot of fun to make and update. Hopefully I'll have some more updates soon. I've been planning to try to get 3 plats in one day (Lollipop Chainsaw, LA Noire and Gravity Rush), but will have to get them all really close in percentages first.






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  12. #152
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by cdm-25 View Post
    Great checklist you have here and congrats on platinum #68 and psn lvl 26
    Thank you kindly.

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Yw! Nah, you're just very humble. Thanks so much! I can't believe I didn't start one sooner. It's a lot of fun to make and update. Hopefully I'll have some more updates soon. I've been planning to try to get 3 plats in one day (Lollipop Chainsaw, LA Noire and Gravity Rush), but will have to get them all really close in percentages first.
    Checklists are fun, aren't they. I take a bit of pride in mine, even though it could probably be snazzier. I like how everyone's checlist differs according to personality, it's really cool seeing what other people do with theirs. Keep it up! It would be an epic achievement getting 3 plats in one day... especially of that caliber! Before the site reset, in one of the first trophy comps on this site, the team I was in won and I was the MVP. The best I managed during that comp was 3 in a 24 hour time period, but they were pretty easy ones. Having those three plats you mentioned pop up in quick succession on your list would be awesome!

    PS. Have updated my checklist with plat #69 (ooh la la!), God of War: Chains of Olympus. Pretty quick plat, and only Ghost of Sparta left of the God of War series to platinum. I'm going to try and make it a mission to plat and 100% all the HD rereleases, of any game, that have come out. I imagine it is going to be pretty difficult, so we'll see how that goes lol.

  13. #153
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congratulations on #69 dude. Definitely a mission to plat all of the HD releases, SotC and MGS2 are meant to be quite hard. Good luck with it

  14. #154
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    I agree. That's a sweet goal since most of the HD collections are fantastic games! Congrats on GoW and here's to #70






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  15. #155
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Good luck on going for all of the HD collections. I also noticed that you started Quantum Conundrum. How do you like it so far and is it worth the purchase? I'm guessing it is, but with my backlog, the last thing I need to do is buy another PSN game at full price lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  16. #156
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on the God of War plat mate,awesome game and so is GoS too.And i wish you the best of luck in trying to 100% all the HD games.Man that would be an awesome achievement

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  17. #157
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on #69 dude. Definitely a mission to plat all of the HD releases, SotC and MGS2 are meant to be quite hard. Good luck with it
    Yeah, a lot of them will be hard IMO lol. DMC, Splinter Cell, MGS, SotC, Silent Hill etc. I don't know if I could do it, but I certainly will try to complete them all. I am a huge supporter of what the developers have done with these rereleases, even if some of them have been lazy. And now look at what is happening with MGS4! Trophy patch for the win! Now come on, Ninja Theory... I want a trophy patch for Heavenly Sword.

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I agree. That's a sweet goal since most of the HD collections are fantastic games! Congrats on GoW and here's to #70
    Thanks, pal. 70 achieved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Good luck on going for all of the HD collections. I also noticed that you started Quantum Conundrum. How do you like it so far and is it worth the purchase? I'm guessing it is, but with my backlog, the last thing I need to do is buy another PSN game at full price lol.
    Quantum conundrum is good, Dena, although I wouldn't suggest immediately rushing out to buy it. It's an experience that can wait... similar to Portal, and it is a decent brain bender, but I implore you to have more self-control than I and wait for a sale. There's nothing about it that screams "PLAY ME NOW!"

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the God of War plat mate,awesome game and so is GoS too.And i wish you the best of luck in trying to 100% all the HD games.Man that would be an awesome achievement
    Thanks, john. And yeah, GoS was fuckin AMAZING! I loved it and am really pumped for Ascension now.

    And on a side note... ave updated checklist with a different AFX video, have also added my 100% status for Motorstorm: RC (I have trophied all the DLC) and added my 70th plat, the magnificent God Of War: Ghost of Sparta. Great addition to the series, I really enjoyed playing that one. It honestly made Chains of Olympus look average in comparision!
    Last edited by DJ_Keyser; 07-15-2012 at 03:32 AM.

  18. #158
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Booyah! Congrats on #70 DJ!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  19. #159
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congratulations on #70 dude! Now I'm behind lol, and I think it will stay that way now

  20. #160
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    thats awesome bro #70 kicks ass keep up the great work man


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO