Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 327

Kerwan_Ratchet Deadlocked and Furry Checklist

This is a discussion on Kerwan_Ratchet Deadlocked and Furry Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Okay I added a shit load of banners for the checklist and since it's not fixed up yet it's just ...

  1. #181
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Okay I added a shit load of banners for the checklist and since it's not fixed up yet it's just made the checklist look more messy.

    I'll have to speed up the process I guess




  2. #182
    Hidden Saint
    Thunder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Okay I added a shit load of banners for the checklist and since it's not fixed up yet it's just made the checklist look more messy.

    I'll have to speed up the process I guess
    The checklist looks much better man. Keeps one of the best around here. But it need some fixes: :hid den: trophies, boxes, things like that. What about a little space on the banners and the text? You should do that to make this a very nice looking list. And why is the text so big?



    deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

    Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

    The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

    Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop



  3. #183
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    The checklist looks much better man. Keeps one of the best around here. But it need some fixes: :hid den: trophies, boxes, things like that. What about a little space on the banners and the text? You should do that to make this a very nice looking list. And why is the text so big?
    Yeah I'm going to repair all of that sooner or later...I just need to find the time. And thanks for the feedback.




  4. #184
    Hidden Saint
    Thunder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Yeah I'm going to repair all of that sooner or later...I just need to find the time. And thanks for the feedback.
    You need to find time? Well, I have a little surprise for you when I talk again with you



    deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

    Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

    The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

    Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop



  5. #185
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    You need to find time? Well, I have a little surprise for you when I talk again with you
    To tell. *Whips out notepad*




  6. #186
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Okay there's been a MASSIVE change to my checklist, and it's all thanks to ThunderStick for fixing up the bb code and repairing my broken checklist. Couldn't have done it without ya.




  7. #187
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    The new changes look impressive
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  8. #188
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    The new changes look impressive
    You can thank ThunderStick for that. I made the general layout but he did all the dirty work of anchor points and alinged bb code.




  9. #189
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    I love the new layout, Kerwan. You guys did a fantastic job with it

  10. #190
    Hidden Saint
    Thunder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Okay there's been a MASSIVE change to my checklist, and it's all thanks to ThunderStick for fixing up the bb code and repairing my broken checklist. Couldn't have done it without ya.
    Massive update

    BBcode genius

    Now it's looking so MUCH better!
    You deserve it



    deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

    Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

    The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

    Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop



  11. #191
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    I love the new layout, Kerwan. You guys did a fantastic job with it
    Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    Massive update

    BBcode genius

    Now it's looking so MUCH better!
    You deserve it
    And you deserve the praise for it.




  12. #192
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    It's looking really mate, keep up the good work.


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  13. #193
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    It's looking really mate, keep up the good work.
    Thanks love.




  14. #194
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Added just about all my games to the Games I'll never platinum section...now I just need to add my 0% games..




  15. #195
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Thanks love.
    No worries darlin lol


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  16. #196
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Nice checklist but you have lots of many games in progress!

    Good luck!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  17. #197
    \(^o^)/ (・。・)
    cocoasg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    59

    That is a pretty sweet and huge update! Kudos on the well-done checklist, and good luck for Deus Ex. It is not as hard as you think, regarding no kills and no alarms; just take your sweet time, save often, and foster a stealth-only mentality. Have fun!

    Oh, and I am going to pick up Final Fantasy XIII-2 from my good ol' trusty game retailer soon. Wooooo... =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |


  18. #198
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Nice checklist but you have lots of many games in progress!

    Good luck!
    Thanks and I hope to change that.

    Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    That is a pretty sweet and huge update! Kudos on the well-done checklist, and good luck for Deus Ex. It is not as hard as you think, regarding no kills and no alarms; just take your sweet time, save often, and foster a stealth-only mentality. Have fun!

    Oh, and I am going to pick up Final Fantasy XIII-2 from my good ol' trusty game retailer soon. Wooooo... =3
    Thanks, and yeah I know. It doesn't seem that hard.

    When are you getting it? I'm going on Thursday to pick it up




  19. #199
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Hey man,your cl is looking awesome,you and Thunderstick have done a great job and its looking sweet as ever and i look forward to seeing maybe FF13 2 plat in there pretty soon

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  20. #200
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Hey man,your cl is looking awesome,you and Thunderstick have done a great job and its looking sweet as ever and i look forward to seeing maybe FF13 2 plat in there pretty soon
    Don't worry, it'll be there pretty soon.




Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO