Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 197

Beam's Lazy Checklist

This is a discussion on Beam's Lazy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Cool list and some very nice plats, keep it up. Thanks man, I appreciate it coming ...

  1. #41
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Cool list and some very nice plats, keep it up.
    Thanks man, I appreciate it coming from someone with such a nice checklist themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    That's because I haven't done it for him yet


    The list is looking amazing, beamy
    Now get back to Gimpin'
    you'll never do a game for me, i earn everything myself

    Thanks as always TheGenoob09, and I'm in Gimp as we speak
    Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    Great CL!! I really like the layout! I feel like i'm looking at my list of trophies on most of your list, haha. Keep up the great work!
    Thanks, I appreciate the kind words

    Last edited by Beam; 11-07-2011 at 09:07 PM.

  2. #42
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    Updates???

  3. #43
    Mista J
    jondeere's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    68

    nice checklist beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!


    Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

    Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

  4. #44
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    It sure is, isn't it JD

  5. #45
    Mista J
    jondeere's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    68

    yes it is


    Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

    Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

  6. #46
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    BALLZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    157

    list, Reading your thoughts on Neir makes me wanna stop procrastinating and finally play it. Its been sitting on my shelf almost a year now.

    Sig and Avatar By djunglist

    My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

  7. #47
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    list, Reading your thoughts on Neir makes me wanna stop procrastinating and finally play it. Its been sitting on my shelf almost a year now.
    Thanks BALLZ, you really should play it. It starts out slow, but is definitely worth playing. Still one of my favorite games to date.

    An update as what I'm playing. I did a lot of Batman, but put it down for a while as I'm playing through Skyrim. Plats have been put on hold for the most part due to sigging, but I'll catch up one day again.

  8. #48
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    Thanks BALLZ, you really should play it. It starts out slow, but is definitely worth playing. Still one of my favorite games to date.

    An update as what I'm playing. I did a lot of Batman, but put it down for a while as I'm playing through Skyrim. Plats have been put on hold for the most part due to sigging, but I'll catch up one day again.
    How deep are you in Skyrim, foo?

  9. #49
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    How deep are you in Skyrim, foo?
    Not very, I've been taking my time with it. I've only done 4 main quests, but have been doing a lot of side quests. Just joined the dark brotherhood and the thieves guild and going through those missions and leveling up mostly right now, as well as a few random trophies like pick pocketing/lock picking so many times. I've yet to be bored of it so far though, so that's a good thing.

  10. #50
    PRO Member
    Raven's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    De Pere, WI
    Posts
    493
    Reputation
    11

    Nice clean look to your list. I'm seeing things that I wish I'd done in mine. Keep up the good work.

  11. #51
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Nice clean look to your list. I'm seeing things that I wish I'd done in mine. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks Raven. Seeing how rarely this CL is updated, feel free to take any ideas you'd like .

  12. #52
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    We need an update.
    Possibly a summary of your 2011 Goals, etc

  13. #53
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    210

    fiiiine, I'll update, with your suggestion. Now before I go over these, I'd like to blame TheGeneral09 and kid420247 for getting me into sigging, making me fail a lot of these . As for the rest of the thread, that will be updated sometime in the not too distant future. If anyone has any ideas for it I'm always open to opinions . As for gaming, I've put most of my games on hold and have been playing FF13 again in anticipation for the sequel out on Tuesday.

    I'll add and edit these as the year goes on
    Reach trophy level 17- Current 16 72%- Failed, just didn't play enough lol
    35 total platinums- Currently 31/35- Again, failed, partly because there weren't enough games out this year I wanted to plat
    2,500 total trophies- 2,134/2,500- Read above
    Get all Prince of Persia Plats- Currently 3/5- I finally read the requirements for the last two in the collection
    Get all Sly Plats- Currently 3/3 - Complete!- I did one? Must have been the one trophy comp I did earlier this year
    Make it into the top 2,500 on the leaderboard at some point during the year- Done (thanks to the reset )

  14. #54
    Quartercircle Forward.
    D1mech's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    760
    Reputation
    102

    You have a checklist? Never realised Anyways, great checklist, I especially love the Banner Some awesome plats as well Keep it up

    Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

    Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

    deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

    -My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

  15. #55
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Its the first time ive seen this cl and i must say it looks very well formed,great descriptions and a nice layout too.The review on each game makes for a great read and i like your rant on dantes inferno and prince of persia the forgotten sands,i agree with you,they were not good games to say the least.Great cl anyway man and great collection to,keep up the great work mate

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  16. #56
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by D1mech View Post
    You have a checklist? Never realised Anyways, great checklist, I especially love the Banner Some awesome plats as well Keep it up
    Haha, yeah I haven't kept it updated much, especially as of late. Thanks .

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Its the first time ive seen this cl and i must say it looks very well formed,great descriptions and a nice layout too.The review on each game makes for a great read and i like your rant on dantes inferno and prince of persia the forgotten sands,i agree with you,they were not good games to say the least.Great cl anyway man and great collection to,keep up the great work mate
    Thanks man, it means a lot.

  17. #57
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    fiiiine, I'll update, with your suggestion. Now before I go over these, I'd like to blame TheGeneral09 and kid420247 for getting me into sigging, making me fail a lot of these . As for the rest of the thread, that will be updated sometime in the not too distant future. If anyone has any ideas for it I'm always open to opinions . As for gaming, I've put most of my games on hold and have been playing FF13 again in anticipation for the sequel out on Tuesday.

    I'll add and edit these as the year goes on
    Reach trophy level 17- Current 16 72%- Failed, just didn't play enough lol
    35 total platinums- Currently 31/35- Again, failed, partly because there weren't enough games out this year I wanted to plat
    2,500 total trophies- 2,134/2,500- Read above
    Get all Prince of Persia Plats- Currently 3/5- I finally read the requirements for the last two in the collection
    Get all Sly Plats- Currently 3/3 - Complete!- I did one? Must have been the one trophy comp I did earlier this year
    Make it into the top 2,500 on the leaderboard at some point during the year- Done (thanks to the reset )
    ABOUT DAMN TIME

    Siggin' killed all of our counts in 2011, lol.
    No excuses anymore

  18. #58
    Mista J
    jondeere's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    68

    nice work beam....lol


    Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

    Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

  19. #59
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    How's FF coming along? Finish up the story?

  20. #60
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Great CL man! And you're originally from Ohio, so






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO