Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Beam's Lazy Checklist

This is a discussion on Beam's Lazy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Beam Is 'professionals' a better term? I didn't mean it as a bad thing. If i did, ...

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    Is 'professionals' a better term? I didn't mean it as a bad thing. If i did, I would have called them whores lol

Anyway, it's been nice spamming it up with you guys, but I have to get to sleep. Have a good one guys, and hope to play some Injustice with you soon Kid.
    Good night Beam, good talking to you.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Good night Beam, good talking to you.
    Same here..........Good nite!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Venire, Videre, Vince

Beam, how's Injustice man practicing your fighting skills before your match with K.I.D. ?!! lol

Bragging rights on the line haha

Wiz stopping by your cl amigo!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Fight Off Your Demons

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Beam, how's Injustice man practicing your fighting skills before your match with K.I.D. ?!! lol

Bragging rights on the line haha

Wiz stopping by your cl amigo!
    It's really fun, I'm quite impressed with the game. I usually don't like fighting games much, but this one has me a bit hooked.

So, I was looking at some trophy milestones of mine. I never plan out trophies, but there were some of them were appropriately named for their milestone

First trophy- 'Into the storm...'- Little did I know what I was getting myself into

1000th trophy was called 'Your Lucky Day'- Shit, don't they know every day is my lucky day.

20th platinum was FFXIII, one of my favorite games. I may have planned that one out, but smoked too much weed and forgot lol.

2000th trophy was 'Horsing Around'- one of my favorite things to do

Notorious K.I.D.

It's really fun, I'm quite impressed with the game. I usually don't like fighting games much, but this one has me a bit hooked.

So, I was looking at some trophy milestones of mine. I never plan out trophies, but there were some of them were appropriately named for their milestone

First trophy- 'Into the storm...'- Little did I know what I was getting myself into

1000th trophy was called 'Your Lucky Day'- Shit, don't they know every day is my lucky day.

20th platinum was FFXIII, one of my favorite games. I may have planned that one out, but smoked too much weed and forgot lol.

(pseudo)Update time

You know what your next game should be...

FF9
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Fight Off Your Demons

(pseudo)Update time

You know what your next game should be...

FF9
    Meh, doubt it. I have a few games I've been playing that are pretty good on PS3, so it's hard to go back to one I've explored (almost) everything in already. Have fun with your play through of it, it's definitely one of my favorites in the series.

Still the Chocobo

I have come to visit your checklist and I find it not so lazy.

I love that main banner. Pretty outrageous and colorful. I'll have to come back and read a little deeper but for now ciao!
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Venire, Videre, Vince

Beam, nice trophy milestones, like the way you earned them in that order! pretty

I have done a few stats for a few cl, so I will definitely do one for you! I like stats even though some people don't believe me! lol

Honed your fighting skills young grasshopper GO PLAY Injustice! You can do it!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Fight Off Your Demons

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    I have come to visit your checklist and I find it not so lazy.

I love that main banner. Pretty outrageous and colorful. I'll have to come back and read a little deeper but for now ciao!
    Well I haven't updated the OP in 11 months. 2 of them don't have descriptions, and Im missing 3 or 4 plats all together. I'd count that as lazy lol. Plus my layout used to be much better. Then the site went to shit, and I half assed this one. Thanks for stopping by

Thanks. I made that a long time ago though. I like to think I do much better work now. Btw, my impressions for FFXIII are after my first playthough. I didn't fall in love with the game until my second run through. Judging by your comments in Kid's thread, you're in the beginning of chapter 11. If you need help with mission 7, let me know. I can give you a strategy that will let you beat him without too much trouble. He's the first "tough" mission if you fought him when you did, but definitely beatable. Just curious, what team are you currently using?
    Beam, nice trophy milestones, like the way you earned them in that order! pretty

I have done a few stats for a few cl, so I will definitely do one for you! I like stats even though some people don't believe me! lol

Honed your fighting skills young grasshopper GO PLAY Injustice! You can do it!

lol Thanks for stopping by Wiz. I'm working on the story currently, but it's on hold a bit as someone at work had a relative die, so I have to pick up a bunch of extra hours. Really cutting into my gaming time.

Venire, Videre, Vince

I like the statue man!

Well when ever you do get to game good luck man!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Still the Chocobo

Well I haven't updated the OP in 11 months. 2 of them don't have descriptions, and Im missing 3 or 4 plats all together. I'd count that as lazy lol. Plus my layout used to be much better. Then the site went to shit, and I half assed this one. Thanks for stopping by

Thanks. I made that a long time ago though. I like to think I do much better work now. Btw, my impressions for FFXIII are after my first playthough. I didn't fall in love with the game until my second run through. Judging by your comments in Kid's thread, you're in the beginning of chapter 11. If you need help with mission 7, let me know. I can give you a strategy that will let you beat him without too much trouble. He's the first "tough" mission if you fought him when you did, but definitely beatable. Just curious, what team are you currently using?
    Oh well. Your so lazy.
    You know what I've heard about the crash and after pouring your soul into designing and maintaining a checklist and then having to start from scratch. :stare: Hell, I probaly would have said "F it" with all those s to redo. It still looks pretty good.

Well, I tend to switch my team everynow and then to keep it fresh. Suprisingly, I'm using Snow as leader (I haven't really used him all game) and Vanille/Hope. I know, I know... Hope's got no HP but his defensive buffs are almost needed for most battles, or at least I feel that way. I was using them to scour the Archlyte Steppe for items/battles. Now I'm heading back to retry some marks over for the 5 stars ratings in the Yassin Massif (sp?) now that my characters are having an easier time.

My favorite cornerstone team though is Light, Fang (My 2 bitches ) and Sazh with his OH so lovely haste. They just destroy. I do try to mix things up with my teams but it's pretty hit or miss on what's effective so far. The experimentaton is really fun though.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Fight Off Your Demons

I like the statue man!

Well when ever you do get to game good luck man!
    That statue reminds me of something from a PS1 games lol. Maybe crash bandicoot.

Oh well. Your so lazy.
    You know what I've heard about the crash and after pouring your soul into designing and maintaining a checklist and then having to start from scratch. :stare: Hell, I probaly would have said "F it" with all those s to redo. It still looks pretty good.

Well, I tend to switch my team everynow and then to keep it fresh. Suprisingly, I'm using Snow as leader (I haven't really used him all game) and Vanille/Hope. I know, I know... Hope's got no HP but his defensive buffs are almost needed for most battles, or at least I feel that way. I was using them to scour the Archlyte Steppe for items/battles. Now I'm heading back to retry some marks over for the 5 stars ratings in the Yassin Massif (sp?) now that my characters are having an easier time.

My favorite cornerstone team though is Light, Fang (My 2 bitches ) and Sazh with his OH so lovely haste. They just destroy. I do try to mix things up with my teams but it's pretty hit or miss on what's effective so far. The experimentaton is really fun though.
    At this point I have said fuck it lol. I never plan on updating the OP again, mostly because I don't go for trophies anymore.

Glad to see you're experimenting, definitely makes the games more fun. If you haven't tried it out yet, I'd recommend testing out Light, Sazh and Vanille. That's my favorite team for that part of the game. It's quite the opposite of the team you're playing with now, little defense but all out offense. With Light's proficiency as a COM and RAV, while being a back up MED, Sazh and his amazing SYN skills, and being decent in his other roles, and Vanille with her devastating SAB skills, tied in with being a great RAV and the best MED skills at that point. When you combine all of their skills, they can tear through battles. That, and it gives you access to a great set of paradigms.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Beam, you can do what ever the heck you want with your cl! You can build it ( they will come oh yes, they will come to peek at it lol - reference from field of dreams) or not even mess with it your call man!

Not bad though man more than 500+ views on your cl this week, so at least you have a lot of peekers/lurkers lol! oh snap!

Have fun with Injustice when you get a chance man!

Wiz, stopping by and sharing this whack pic:

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

The One and Only

I see Beam is returning to his checklist!

Looking forward to more updates man.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Still the Chocobo

At this point I have said fuck it lol. I never plan on updating the OP again, mostly because I don't go for trophies anymore.

Glad to see you're experimenting, definitely makes the games more fun. If you haven't tried it out yet, I'd recommend testing out Light, Sazh and Vanille. That's my favorite team for that part of the game. It's quite the opposite of the team you're playing with now, little defense but all out offense. With Light's proficiency as a COM and RAV, while being a back up MED, Sazh and his amazing SYN skills, and being decent in his other roles, and Vanille with her devastating SAB skills, tied in with being a great RAV and the best MED skills at that point. When you combine all of their skills, they can tear through battles. That, and it gives you access to a great set of paradigms.
    Yeah trophies smophies. It's all good.

You know, I may have tried that team before but I'm not sure. At this point with all the leveling, that sounds like it would make those damn Behemoths fall easier and I've been on the defense for too long now. Can't kill those things without some balls. I'll be trying those guys out tonight but I'm pretty sure it's a solid team. I miss my haste anyways and there's something satisfying about having Lightning all buffed up.

Also, I got a acc. that increases odds of spoils at the end of battle. After only on night of running around, I had a bunch of components. I'm probaly going to rock that for the rest of my game (excluding tough bosses/battles) so I can upgrade all the weapons/accs I need to. There are a lot.

This game is epic and I have a feeling it's going to be a fun end game like all FF's. Thanks so much for you expertise.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Fight Off Your Demons

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    I see Beam is returning to his checklist!

Looking forward to more updates man.
    Good to see you here Dare Thanks for stopping by!

Yeah trophies smophies. It's all good.

You know, I may have tried that team before but I'm not sure. At this point with all the leveling, that sounds like it would make those damn Behemoths fall easier and I've been on the defense for too long now. Can't kill those things without some balls. I'll be trying those guys out tonight but I'm pretty sure it's a solid team. I miss my haste anyways and there's something satisfying about having Lightning all buffed up.

Also, I got a acc. that increases odds of spoils at the end of battle. After only on night of running around, I had a bunch of components. I'm probaly going to rock that for the rest of my game (excluding tough bosses/battles) so I can upgrade all the weapons/accs I need to. There are a lot.

This game is epic and I have a feeling it's going to be a fun end game like all FF's. Thanks so much for you expertise.
    Yeah, it's a fun team. Let me know what you think of it after you try it out. The trick to behemoths is to try and not let them stand up. Start in something like evened odds (MED/SYN/SAB) to buff up, and debuff, then chain real quick in tri-disaster (RAV/RAV/RAV) and then go all out with as many COMs as possible. No matter what though, they are tough at your level without a pre-emptive strike. Collectors catalog is a great acc, I pretty much never took it off. You'll get a chance for a second one soon. If you get it, they don't stack so I'd suggest leveling it up and making it a connoisseurs catalog. It'll help with rare drops, and the collectors increases regular drops.

Again, glad to help. If you have any trouble at any spot I'll be glad to help. If I don't remember it off the top of my head, I have a ton of saves in various spots I can load up and figure it out lol. If you're enjoying the game and the battle system, I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of it. Just beware of the grind for treasure hunter. When you get to that stage, I'll give you some tips to help out with drops and make it go by as painless as possible.

Still the Chocobo

Yeah, it's a fun team. Let me know what you think of it after you try it out. The trick to behemoths is to try and not let them stand up. Start in something like evened odds (MED/SYN/SAB) to buff up, and debuff, then chain real quick in tri-disaster (RAV/RAV/RAV) and then go all out with as many COMs as possible. No matter what though, they are tough at your level without a pre-emptive strike. Collectors catalog is a great acc, I pretty much never took it off. You'll get a chance for a second one soon. If you get it, they don't stack so I'd suggest leveling it up and making it a connoisseurs catalog. It'll help with rare drops, and the collectors increases regular drops.

Again, glad to help. If you have any trouble at any spot I'll be glad to help. If I don't remember it off the top of my head, I have a ton of saves in various spots I can load up and figure it out lol. If you're enjoying the game and the battle system, I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of it. Just beware of the grind for treasure hunter. When you get to that stage, I'll give you some tips to help out with drops and make it go by as painless as possible.
    Well, its the best team I've played so far. Good diversity between them. Gained a lot of levels just running Bully all over the place. I changed it out to fight Bartandeleus(sp?) the second time but I think I'll be switching back soon. I like the pure offensive take the team can handle. I also got the second Collector's and need to upgrade it quick.

Now I'm off back to Cocoon to what I'm assuming is the end of the story. Then comes the end game. Thanks again Beam.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Notorious K.I.D.

Beam

What are the chances you'll consider doing a FF 13-2 run with me.

I figure it's easier if you play through with me rather than suffer through all of my inevitable questions.

Fight Off Your Demons

Well, its the best team I've played so far. Good diversity between them. Gained a lot of levels just running Bully all over the place. I changed it out to fight Bartandeleus(sp?) the second time but I think I'll be switching back soon. I like the pure offensive take the team can handle. I also got the second Collector's and need to upgrade it quick.

Now I'm off back to Cocoon to what I'm assuming is the end of the story. Then comes the end game. Thanks again Beam.
    The cutscene to start chapter 12 is AWESOME. Glad you liked that team too. They are good for a while, but somewhere in chapter 12 or 13 there's better teams. I'm not a fan of Hope though, so that limits what I use lol. Good luck with the rest of the story, if you need any tips let me know. Keep me updated too, I enjoy playing vicariously through you lol.
    Beam

What are the chances you'll consider doing a FF 13-2 run with me.

I figure it's easier if you play through with me rather than suffer through all of my inevitable questions.
    Sorry man, but no chance lol. I don't even have the game anymore. I don't know the game nearly as well as 13, but feel free to ask any questions. I still have the strategy guide around somewhere so I can look stuff up.

Notorious K.I.D.

Sorry man, but no chance lol. I don't even have the game anymore. I don't know the game nearly as well as 13, but feel free to ask any questions. I still have the strategy guide around somewhere so I can look stuff up.

I'm sure I'll still ask plenty of questions.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast