Jay's [Enter Witty Title Here] Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Jay's [Enter Witty Title Here] Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; This still needs a ton of work (ratings, about me, videos, all of my games etc) but I'll get there... ...

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

Jay's [Enter Witty Title Here] Trophy Checklist

This still needs a ton of work (ratings, about me, videos, all of my games etc) but I'll get there...

I remember first reading about this game in the preview section on a gaming magazine before release and I remember being instantly psyched for it because they compared it closely to Star Wars Battlefront. Really enjoyed this game but the online trophies always seemed hard to me at first but I managed to get through most of them legitimately, but a couple ended up being boosted.

This is perhaps the only racing game to this date that I still actually enjoy. In my opinion it managed to nail the combination of “realistic” dynamics but not taking itself too seriously and being able to pull crazy moves like flat spins and barrel rolls. I look forward to Burnout crash and any future project in the works.

With a total of 31 days played online alone this is most definitely the game I have played the most of EVER. I seem to struggle to remember why I play it so much, it was fairly repetitive, but I guess it was addictive. On a more trophy related note the platinum wasn’t too hard I suppose, the only real struggle was spec ops on veteran, then again that wasn’t too bad when me and my friend finally managed to nail down exactly how to go about each mission
    Thinking about it I wonder how platinum I would have if I spent that 31 day going for platinums

Really enjoyed this game, the campaign was solid, the online was perhaps not the best out of the series but never the less enjoyable and zombies were an immense surprise to me. Veteran was fairly difficult on this game but other games have had much harder difficulties in my opinion.

I liked the first one and loved this one. I always seem to enjoy skating games. Online was a bit of a pain (at some point I was confused by the levelling system), but I got through it with a bit of help from some friends online.

I was so surprised by this game! Really wasn’t expecting much from it but the I loved everything about it, in particular the art style, the thick black outline on the edges worked really well I thought. My favourite class was the sniper, blood wing was awesome Really wish I still had this game though, I’d definitely go back for the rest of the DLC.

The story line for this game was really good in my opinion, I love the fact that they carried on from World at War, in particular the return of Reznov (perhaps my favourite character from the series). The trophies weren’t too hard, with no trophy really sticking out as hard. From the multiplayer aspect this was the most balanced CoD by far, but I can’t help but feel that it is fairly dull

This game is fantastic and a great asset to the PS3 exclusive list. Although I’m not particularly creative I really enjoyed the level making section because it was interesting to see what people would come up with. Trophy wise I thought this game was hard and it took me a while to platinum it, in particular acing all levels felt long winded but in the end I got there

Platinum Video:

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by Jay; 10-02-2011 at 03:47 AM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

31 days on MW2 alone?! Wow, that's dedication!

Nice looking checklist - congrats on the [email protected] plat! I bought the game a while back but have yet to even start it - too many games on my plate right now....

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    31 days on MW2 alone?! Wow, that's dedication!

Nice looking checklist - congrats on the [email protected] plat! I bought the game a while back but have yet to even start it - too many games on my plate right now....
    Thanks, you'll have even more games to play come late October/November

Gotham's Reckoning

31 days playing MW2? that is a lot of online playing time, don't think I've ever reached that far myself with any online game.

Anyway, a very nice start to your checklist and good luck with it .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 6 - Silver

nice collection of plats you have there

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist