Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

This is a discussion on TheMute's Sony Scout Badges within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by daftprophet Fantastic progress in AC3! I really cannot wait to start that game myself! Thank you and ...

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Fantastic progress in AC3! I really cannot wait to start that game myself!
    Thank you and I hope you enjoy it as well. Pretty good game IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Nice start to the checklist! I'll be interested in seeing how this evolves.
    Your openness about your bipolar and how you have successfully dealt with it is very admirable. I have battled "illnesses of the mind" since my childhood and now I'm 32. My mind is definitely different but things go well for me these days as well.
    Good luck with Assassin's Creed 3! I look forward to seeing more!
    Thanks you. I do fine with it now. Everynow and then I can get crazy but nothing too extreme.

I'm on my way to finishing up AC3. I'm working on nailing down the side missions and going back to 100% missions I missed before I continue on with the last two sequences. There are so many Homestead missions though...:stare:

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

It sounds like your having fun with AC3 mate, nice work with the progress you have made. Like daft says, I too cannot wait to plat that little mo fo. Keep up the good work my friend

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Synthwave <3

Great checklist, mute! It was cool to read about you and learn more about you and the games you like to play. I also love the title of your checklist!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Thank you and I hope you enjoy it as well. Pretty good game IMO.
    That's what I keep hearing and I'm sure I will since I've enjoyed all the others so far. I'll be starting Revelations very soon and then AC3.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Local Drunk

Nice checklist mate and pretty cool plats

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    It sounds like your having fun with AC3 mate, nice work with the progress you have made. Like daft says, I too cannot wait to plat that little mo fo. Keep up the good work my friend
    THank you and I'm trying. (See below)

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Great checklist, mute! It was cool to read about you and learn more about you and the games you like to play. I also love the title of your checklist!
    I thought it was a clever name.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    That's what I keep hearing and I'm sure I will since I've enjoyed all the others so far. I'll be starting Revelations very soon and then AC3.
    Constantinople is one of the best cities they've made, so I hope you enjoy it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Nice checklist mate and pretty cool plats
    Thankyou

Well, I haven't really made any progress but I have a story for you guys. So I was at the start of sequence 11 and started going back to 100% the missions I had left behind. After going through the list I noticed that the New York underground was at 84% when I had definetly gone through and counted while I did it. After some frustrating searching I found that the game didn't register the last fast travel point in there and my chances of the plat sunk to 0%. Out of irrational hastey thinking, I deleted my game and started from scratch.
    I regret doing it now but it is what it is. I'm almost to where I was before and NOW the hunting missions aren't anywhere on the map.
    I will keep playing and grab the trophies I can but I don't think I'm plating this game for now. It's really discouraging because I wanted AC3 to be plat #5. Maybe they will fix it and I can grab it easily later w/o having to do the whole game again.

If the game is glitched and I don't plat it, I'll just move onto the MP and the Sonic games I'm picking up tomorrow.

Digital Terror

great CL mate, keep it up

That is the ultimate in crapness right there mate. I can totally appreciate you being pissed at that. It seems the whole AC3 games are glitchy, especially AC3L I'm not so sure . I hope when I get to playing it as I do have it to play, there are no glitches.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

> Restart Button <

That is the ultimate in crapness right there mate. I can totally appreciate you being pissed at that. It seems the whole AC3 games are glitchy, especially AC3L I'm not so sure . I hope when I get to playing it as I do have it to play, there are no glitches.
    Well I told my wife about both instances and she made a great point. Getting these BIG games right when they drop is a bad idea with all the glitches that can possibly haunt a new game. She suggested that I shouldn't get AC until it's been out for awhile. AC is the only game I'm on top of when it comes out but its a good idea. Good luck with your copy sir.

> Restart Button <

Alright, lots of updates.

First, after a long and tough battle for 100%, I got it.

Assassin's Creed 3
    Master Assassins

Get Every Trophy

This game was great. I definetly loved this game way more than AC:R. It's just huge. The story and narrivtive are quite iffy but I like to comapre this game with AC:B. Big map, lots to do, but not so good of a story. At least the bad guys were really evil this time around. It's also a completionist nightmare. Lots of things don't auto-show on the map and the map is revealed a pixel at a time besides the viewpoints they give you. Thank god there are wonderful folk like Daveyhasslehoff who make huge extensive trophy guides for us. I might not have had the patience to get this without a little help. Thanks Davey.

Onto other things....

I have 5 plats and I am very proud to make AC3 number 5. I played a little bit of my new Sonic game to take a break from AC but I didn't really get that far.

Also, I'm setting my first trophy hunting goals. I want to 100% all of my Sonic games by the end of the year. Do you guys think I'll make it?

Sonic the Hedgehog
    I have 28% done so far and it shouldn't take too much out of me as I can save inbetween anything, at anytime.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    Same deal as 1 with the saves BUT I have a MP trophy that requires 10 race wins. I don't know how many people will be playing this.

Sonic Adventure
    OOOOOWEEE am I excited to play this. This one will be more difficult as it technally has a 100% trophy but I'm up for the challenge. I aslo may get distracted by the Chao game.

Sonic Adventure 2
    I'm even more excited about this one. Same deal as SA1 but there are a LOT more levels to ace. Plus I might get distracted with the Chao. I love that part of the game even more on this one.

And finally when I make it to SA2 I will be attempting to write my first trophy guide on it if it hasn't been called. It hasn't been called yet so I'm not worried. Lots of work to do. Give me luck.

PRO Member

Awesome work my friend!!

Congrats on the latest plat.

Enjoy Sonic

Maybe plat #6 before the year's end?

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Awesome work my friend!!

Congrats on the latest plat.

Enjoy Sonic

Maybe plat #6 before the year's end?
    Thank you I will enjoy.

There's no way I'll get a major game before XMas so no #6 this year. It'll be my first plat of the year though.

(loving the crazy new avy)

Congrats on the AC3 plat man, well done. Sounds like you have a lot to do with regards to the Sonic games so best of luck with it. I also hope you get the opportunity to write your guide aswell, all the best

> Restart Button <

Congrats on the AC3 plat man, well done. Sounds like you have a lot to do with regards to the Sonic games so best of luck with it. I also hope you get the opportunity to write your guide aswell, all the best
    Well thank you. I'm thinking nobodies gonna call it but it IS my first so I'm a little nervous to write it. I think I should be fine as I love the game.

Trophy #500

Sonic the Hedgehog
    Win

Beat the Game

-i- love myself.

A silver for your 500th trophy? Now that's cool. Congrats!

PRO Member

Big congrats on trophy #500 ...and good luck with your guide call.

I hope you get it Also, don't feel too nervous the TGT are all great people and will definately help you out when in need

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Forget I Was Ever Here

Didn't know you made a Cl mute but nice work on it with what you have friend. You have some amazing wife there to get you what you been desiring! Don't forget to always repay her with some loving! And I hope you have started putting money aside for the new generation of gaming.

I can't believe you don't want to continue Lord of the Rings War in the North. Why? It really wasn't bad I had a lot of fun playing it even though I never played solo

Edit: If you need those Sonic 2 wins online hit me up I'd be glad to get you up to your 100% goal bud

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Big Congrats on reaching your AC3 platinum I know how bad you wanted it..now have fun with sonic until you decide on your next platinum. Also if you like sonic you should get Nights that game is just as fun as the sonic adventures if you ask me.

PRO Member

Sooooo, did you get the guide?

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Good start here! AC games are always solid games and I hate to hear about skyrim! That game was so much fun and not that hard of a plat! Good luck!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast