Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

This is a discussion on TheMute's Sony Scout Badges within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Qurb A silver for your 500th trophy? Now that's cool. Congrats! Yeah, I wonder if I can ...

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    A silver for your 500th trophy? Now that's cool. Congrats!
    Yeah, I wonder if I can land a gold or a plat on any milestones. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Big congrats on trophy #500 ...and good luck with your guide call.

I hope you get it Also, don't feel too nervous the TGT are all great people and will definately help you out when in need
    Well thank you and I'm not worried about it being called. I will be definitley asking them for some help. I want to put my all and I'll need to make it pretty as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Didn't know you made a Cl mute but nice work on it with what you have friend. You have some amazing wife there to get you what you been desiring! Don't forget to always repay her with some loving! And I hope you have started putting money aside for the new generation of gaming.

I can't believe you don't want to continue Lord of the Rings War in the North. Why? It really wasn't bad I had a lot of fun playing it even though I never played solo

Edit: If you need those Sonic 2 wins online hit me up I'd be glad to get you up to your 100% goal bud
    LotR War in the North is a good game but I had no one to play with and its very boring all alone. I haven't even considered the next gen as I'm still enjoying this one and I've only been here for a little over a year.

O RLY? That's awesome. I would hate to have 95% because of that silly MP trophy. I'll add you and you can let me know when your available.
    Thanks for visting.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Big Congrats on reaching your AC3 platinum I know how bad you wanted it..now have fun with sonic until you decide on your next platinum. Also if you like sonic you should get Nights that game is just as fun as the sonic adventures if you ask me.
    Thank you. I like plating my AC games, even before I hunted for trophies, I would make a point to plat them. I've have never played a Nights game as I've only seen them in Sonic games. I might check that out. Thanks.

Sooooo, did you get the guide?
    Nope, I'm not calling it until I'm going to be/will be playing it. I have a week window to cram as much info on how to get the trophies for it. I don't want to half ass it and playing the game will give that little extra info that can be added. I'm very close now though so it should be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    Good start here! AC games are always solid games and I hate to hear about skyrim! That game was so much fun and not that hard of a plat! Good luck!
    Thank you for visting. Skyrim isn't hard to plat if you go for only trophies. I enjoy the game so much that I can't have a warrior thief dovahkin and feel right. I still have a lot of playthroughs to do on it and I'm waiting on the GotY.

Thanks to everyone stopping by.

[top]Scout Badge Update 12/10/12

Okay, so I was diligent and got 100% on Sonic 1. I'm already almost done with 2. Just need to grab the chaos emeralds and go Super Sonic. Maybe Yoo_Hoo will be helping me with the online races.

I'm through the story part of Adventure so all I need to do is pound out some action levels and raise a fine chao for racing. Then it'll be onto SA2 and writing that trophy guide.

As usual I played a little game with my wife. She asked me to make a christmas list and I put 4 games on there. I told her to pick two. I wasn't at all sure on which games I wanted most so I cut it down and I let her randomly pick for me.

They are
    Borderlands
    Mirror's Edge
    Bioshock
    MGS HD Collection

Which two are you thinking I'll get?

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Since I know how women think (), I'm going to guess Borderlands and Mirror's Edge

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Death to zombies!!

Borderlands and Mirror's Edge would be awesome Still have to pick a game i want for christmas, too many to choose from

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

> Restart Button <

Since I know how women think (), I'm going to guess Borderlands and Mirror's Edge
    That's a good guess. Both great so I'm okay with that.

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Borderlands and Mirror's Edge would be awesome Still have to pick a game i want for christmas, too many to choose from
    That would be awesome. You better figure it out, Santa stops taking letters on Friday the 21st

I think any combo of the four would be really fun to start the year out with. We shall see....

Anymore guesses?

PRO Member

First, congrats on AC3!

Secondly, I would say Mirror's Edge and MGS HD...at least those would be the two I'd want

Mirror's Edge is awesome!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm jealous of you AC3 plat. I've decided to wait because of reported glitches and what not. I'll get back to it eventually.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    First, congrats on AC3!

Secondly, I would say Mirror's Edge and MGS HD...at least those would be the two I'd want

Mirror's Edge is awesome!
    Like I said before, the all 4 are

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I'm jealous of you AC3 plat. I've decided to wait because of reported glitches and what not. I'll get back to it eventually.
    It is a long and tough road. Some of the "glitches" I ran into were me being over obsessive about 100%. You should wait though and play the game at it's finest.

Proud Greek Gamer

Stopping by to wish you good luck with your future plats
    A very good checklist for sure

Signature and Avatar made by the awesome TheGeneral09

Ice Cream Firefighter

hey mate I just stopped by to check in & I noticed your playing Sonic 2 but think 1 is harder. You need to go get yourself a copy of Sonic Unleashed there are less then 100 of us with the platinum it's epic.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by w1n5t0n View Post
    Stopping by to wish you good luck with your future plats
    A very good checklist for sure
    Thanks a lot. It's lacking quantity but it will grow to be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    hey mate I just stopped by to check in & I noticed your playing Sonic 2 but think 1 is harder. You need to go get yourself a copy of Sonic Unleashed there are less then 100 of us with the platinum it's epic.
    I enjoy 1 & 2 a lot. It's fun to just turn on and play.

I have pondered getting Unleashed but I would rather get Generations first. I'll check out some gameplay and see if I like it and then it will probaly go on my wishlist for 2013.

Forget I Was Ever Here

I haven't been here in awhile but Congrats on your Sonic 1 100% I actually got that 1 too. I still have not received my refund so I can re download #2 and I'd like to beat it now as well.

FOr your sake I hope you get MGS HD collection and Mirrors Edge

Edit: In my opinion unleashed is better than Generations but I'm sure eventually you'll have them both

It is time for me to go underground

> Restart Button <

I haven't been here in awhile but Congrats on your Sonic 1 100% I actually got that 1 too. I still have not received my refund so I can re download #2 and I'd like to beat it now as well.

FOr your sake I hope you get MGS HD collection and Mirrors Edge

Edit: In my opinion unleashed is better than Generations but I'm sure eventually you'll have them both
    Thank you. Sonic 1 was my first video game so it was to get trophies for it and kick the crap outta of it. No rush again, when you get it all figured out just msg me on PSN or here or whatever. You want to beat #2? You say you don't like but you wanna beat #2.... I'm so ..... anyway let me know what's up and I'll help if I can.

Honestly, I'll be happy with whatever I get.

The reason I want Generations much more than Unleashed is because Generations is a revamp of the classic platforming from early Sonic games. That and it's the prettiest Sonic game I've ever seen. Dr_Mayus was so kind to suggest I take a look at it and it's now a must buy for me in 2013. Unleashed looks good and I hear it's a challenging to earn, so I'll consider it, but it looks like Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 with werewolf Sonic minus the Chao game. Looks okay though.

[top]Scout Badge Update 12/18/12

Alright, I haven't really made A LOT of progress BUT I have to reset my goals as they are way out of the park for me.

Sonic Adventure is taking longer than expected. I did all of the action stages for each character and that was a little tough. That didn't take that long though. It's these damn Chao you have to raise. The last 5 emblems are from winning the 5 Chao Jewel races. I've been pumping this one little guy with all the animals, chao fruit, normal fruit, and anything else that will boost his stats. He is weak in the running skill which I need the most. .... it's tough raising these little guys. Normaly, I find the Chao game quite fun with all the possibilities for leveling, type, size, shape, personality, etc. Having to grab these last 5 emblems though has been and will still be a grind. I just got him to Jewel racing standards but I need to go back and forth from one level to the Chao Garden to pump him with running animals. I would go "eh whatever" but I'm so close.

AFTER THAT, I finally unlock Metal Sonic and have to do his story and then get up to level A on all of his levels. Then AFTER THAT, I have 60 missions to do. I don't know what they entail yet either.

Sonic Adventure 2 is out of the question at this point. I'll be lucky to finish #1 by Christmas and after I get whatever I am getting, I'll probaly want to play with those first. So Sonic Adventure 2 goes "on the shelf" for now. I do truly love the game and can't wait to play it though. After the first one though, I think I need a break from anyway.

Sonic the Hedgehog - 100%
    Completed

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - 95% j/k I'm so close. Just waiting to see when Yoo_Hoo can help me. If it doesn't get done it's okay because I kicked the crap out of this game so I feel like it's basically completed. Stupid MP trophies
    In Progress

Sonic Adventure - 43%
    Although it's only at 43%, I am pretty close. I just need to get my Chao winning those races and then Metal Sonic's story/action stages shouldn't be to bad. I don't think the missions will be too bad either. Hopefully I can get this done.
    In Progress

Sonic Adventure 2 - 0%
    I shot to high and this ones getting pushed to 2013.
    Failed

Trophy Level 10
    I'm at 9.67% and trophies are giving me 1% at this point. With finishing the trophies on Sonic Adventure & whatever I sneak in before the year's end I still think I can grab this. Wish me luck.
    In Progress

I won't be coming up on the site much over Christmas week as I have that time off of work and I will have lots to play with. I want to leave you guys with a Christmas story....

Christmas Story: Don't Ruin Christmas

So the first Christmas I spent with my wife was at my mom's house and everything was going as usual. Everybody gets presents and wraps them to be opened ON Christmas. My wife, my friend, and my sister took advantage of my mom not being home and pulled some silly crap a few days before Christmas. They started rummaging around the tree, grabbing their presents, and opening them. I told them to stop fucking with Christmas and to put their stuff back. Well they just found me funny (can't blame em' because I'm never serious ), and continued to fuck with Christmas. My friend opened a hoody and tried it on and everything. My sister and wife (gf at the time) opened two different presents, both containg shirts. Now the presents were NOT marked for anyone at this point. They both look at them and said "Oh, this one is for me, your mom would never get me this" and "Oh, and this one is for me, my mom knows what I wear" and I again told them to STOP FUCKING WITH CHRISTMAS and they finally listened and wrapped them back up. I gave my wife SO much shit. "You ruined Christmas" I said, joking but kind of serious at the same time.

Christmas came and we all opened our presents. I turned out being suprised by all of my presents unlike the evil few My wife and sister open up the two presents with shirts inside. They each got the shirt they didn't want. I laughed a lot inside as I watched their faces drop. Not only did they mess with the spirit of Christmas but they were dead wrong. My friend turned out having a bad end of the year which sucks, but he fucked with Christmas.

Now every year I bug my wife "What did you get me?" and "What did they get me?" all Holiday Season to bug her. She always says now "I don't want to ruin Christmas again" I am really just joking with her but they all did mess some shit up that year. I give her shit for giggles

So the lessson of the story is.... DON'T FUCK WITH CHRISTMAS!!!

Forget I Was Ever Here

I only want to beat Sonic 2 because it is already on my trophy collection list, I don't mind not having a platinum for a game but I love me some PSN titles and 100% at that. Sometimes they last way longer hours wise and don't give a platinum but those are the ones many people don't have

It is time for me to go underground

> Restart Button <

I only want to beat Sonic 2 because it is already on my trophy collection list, I don't mind not having a platinum for a game but I love me some PSN titles and 100% at that. Sometimes they last way longer hours wise and don't give a platinum but those are the ones many people don't have
    Ah okay, well again let me know when you get it up and running and we can help each other.

> Restart Button <

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - 95% j/k I'm so close. Just waiting to see when Yoo_Hoo can help me. If it doesn't get done it's okay because I kicked the crap out of this game so I feel like it's basically completed. Stupid MP trophies
    In Progress

or not.....

Yoo_Hoo was so kind as to set me up with a friend (NeoZeadrilch sp?) and I punched out the last trophy and helped him get the 2 MP trophies himself. I had fun doing it too. I love Sonic 2 and I'm glad I can add it to my 100% list.

PRO Member

I think you will get Mirror's edge and borderlands from your list. I also have a wife who gets me a game each year for christmas. Sad to say Though I haven't played the one she got me last year. Lego Harry Potter 1 to 4. I really need to cut down the amount of games I buy so I can play them. LOL.

Congrats on the 100% in Sonic 2. Good luck with your next game . I have thought about redownloading it myself to try and finish it up.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Does Metal Sonic have his own story in that dlc..I did get it yet?

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I think you will get Mirror's edge and borderlands from your list. I also have a wife who gets me a game each year for christmas. Sad to say Though I haven't played the one she got me last year. Lego Harry Potter 1 to 4. I really need to cut down the amount of games I buy so I can play them. LOL.

Congrats on the 100% in Sonic 2. Good luck with your next game . I have thought about redownloading it myself to try and finish it up.
    Everyone is voting for Mirror's Edge I'm really gonna love that game. I try to take it easy on how many games I have at a time because of overflow like that. Thanks for checking in

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Does Metal Sonic have his own story in that dlc..I did get it yet?
    That's how I'm understanding it. The trophies state there are action levels for Metal Sonic. IDK because I never had a chance to do that when I was younger but it seems to be so.

I'm literally 1 freaking race away from all 130 emblems. I was trying last night but I got tired and gave up. I will certainly finish that tonight. Then I can knock out Metal Sonic's story/action levels and those 60 missions. Right before the holiday.

I'll probaly play AC MP in anticipation of Christmas.

Change is mediocre

Nice looking checklist, someone likes the color green

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Nice looking checklist, someone likes the color green
    Hey now, dont forget Teal

Thanks for checking it out