Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

This is a discussion on TheMute's Sony Scout Badges within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Good luck going after that 100%! I'm going through the same thing with the 100% situation, I'm putting a lot ...

-i- love myself.

Good luck going after that 100%! I'm going through the same thing with the 100% situation, I'm putting a lot of time going after the for AC3 and have a lot of other games there waiting to be opened or played haha. Awesome CL btw.

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    New platinum!!! Congrats mute!!! that sonic 2 100% looks nice lol still havent received my freaking refund!!!!! How did you like borderlands? nice work with mirrors edge and mgs too
    Yeah, I like my lil' PSN games, so they deserve a section. I have plenty to put up there too. That's BS that they still haven't refunded you. How long could it possibly take? :stare: Well, I hope they get you your money back whther you still wanna finish Sonic 2 or not.

Stupid Sony

I LOVED Borderlands and I'm still enjoying it. Its a great game. Not a huge magical story like traditional RPGs but its definitely a good one. Can't wait to finish it up though. It's major long with the DLCs. Almost there though.

lol
    I haven't actually touched MGS or Mirror's Edge in awhile so I put them on the backburner. The plan is to continue playing MGS after I'm done with Borderlands. Plus I have a trophy comp that I'm in for fun that starts in Febuary and both MGS2 & Mirror's Edge are high scorers.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Good luck going after that 100%! I'm going through the same thing with the 100% situation, I'm putting a lot of time going after the for AC3 and have a lot of other games there waiting to be opened or played haha. Awesome CL btw.
    Yeah I still have a few I haven't even started from XMas but I'll get there. 100% takes lots of time for some games but it's worth it to me. Thanks for stopping by.

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the Borderlands platinum

now go get #2

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the Borderlands platinum

now go get #2
    Apparantly I need to go out and get BLs 2, everybodys telling me.
    It's definitely on the list.

Thanks.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Borderlands plat mate, well done and best of luck getting it to 100% too. I know next to nothing about Borderlands and I'm telling you to get the 2nd installment and thats only because I haven't heard a bad thing about it from anyone on here so I think you'll like it lol. Keep up the great work mate and have fun

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Borderlands plat mate, well done and best of luck getting it to 100% too. I know next to nothing about Borderlands and I'm telling you to get the 2nd installment and thats only because I haven't heard a bad thing about it from anyone on here so I think you'll like it lol. Keep up the great work mate and have fun
    Thanks.... lol. That's how I feel things sometimes. "Hey is blah blah any good?" "Sure, I haven't heard anything bad." LOL
    Eventully I'll make a point to grab it.

[top]Scout Badge Update 1/28/13

Well, I WAS on a mission to 100% Borderlands before I started anything else. After the tenth time going up against Cramerax solo, I was kind of done with it. I started the Claptrap Robolution DLC and enjoyed that. I still have a few trophies on that DLC as well that require some runs back & forth to kill Claptraps for their drops. I'll go back and get Cramerax eventually as well.

I did happen to do this though.....

Badge #500
    Borderlands - Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
    Tourist

- Find all of the Claptrap statues -

I's a realz trophy hunta now!

I was on Friday, so I got to stay home and play all day! As crappy as I was feeling (stomach flu), I enjoyed just getting to play for a long period of time. Got a lot of Borderlands outta of the way but I also ened up playing some Mortal Kombat and got a good amount of trophies from that too.

Yesterday though I got an itch to finally call my first Trophy Guide for Sonic Adventure 2 and I'm having fun writing it so far. So I've been playing that and trying to wrap my head around all of the info I can and will put in the guide. We'll see how I do. Thanks guys!

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new trophy and good luck writing your first trophy guide!

PRO Member

Good luck writing the trophy guide, my friend! It's not an easy challenge but it's an incredible feeling to pull it off. I've written 3 myself and it's an amazing feat! I often look at them and I still can't believe I did them!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Good luck writing the trophy guide, my friend! It's not an easy challenge but it's an incredible feeling to pull it off. I've written 3 myself and it's an amazing feat! I often look at them and I still can't believe I did them!
    It was great actually. I enjoyed it as hetic as it was. I happened to call this guide at the worst time ever but I pulled it out nicely. I turned it in and Curb said it was great for a first guide. That makes me proud. I found that a lot of fun and will maybe call the Battle DLC as it's only 3 trophies. Hopefully I won't get so busy RIGHT after I call it.

Here it is -
    http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/sh...2-Trophy-Guide

[top]Scout Badge Update 2/5/13

I haven't completed anything just yet except my guide but I did go and get my 700th trophy and I like that it fell on this trophy a lot.

Sonic Adventure 2
    Heaven Or Hell

- Raise a HERO Chao and a DARK Chao with your hero and dark characters respectively -

I am actually in LilJay's trophy tourney right now and am trying to get some points. I only have 3 so far Been working towards some in MK but I may have to pull up Mirror's Edge for a few good point trophies. We'll see how I do. I don't expect to win as my opponent just posted his 60 points but it's a lot of fun.
    Last edited by themute88orl; 02-05-2013 at 04:32 PM.

PRO Member

Nice checklist and congrats on 700 trophies

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on trophy #700 and good luck in the comp man

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
    Nice checklist and congrats on 700 trophies
    Thanks you a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on trophy #700 and good luck in the comp man
    Thanks and we'll see how well I do. I have a few trophies I can go snag really quick, it's just which ones to go for, ya know?

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the 700th trophy! It's too.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congratulations on writing your 1st guide man, very well done. And glad to hear you enjoyed it too. Good luck with getting to write the 2nd too. Annnnnnd, double congrats on your 700th trophy to and have fun in the comp

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congratulations on getting your Sonic Adventure 2 trophy guide approved! It's an amazing feeling to pull that off! I can still remember how it was like to get my 1st trophy guide approved (TV Superstars) back in 2011. Keep up the good work!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the 700th trophy! It's too.
    Yeah, hoping to land a on a milestone one day. 's are my second favorites though.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congratulations on writing your 1st guide man, very well done. And glad to hear you enjoyed it too. Good luck with getting to write the 2nd too. Annnnnnd, double congrats on your 700th trophy to and have fun in the comp
    Thanks so much. It was really cool and fun. Glad I could contibute a little too.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congratulations on getting your Sonic Adventure 2 trophy guide approved! It's an amazing feeling to pull that off! I can still remember how it was like to get my 1st trophy guide approved (TV Superstars) back in 2011. Keep up the good work!
    It was great and Curb said I did good too. So that felt becuase I've never felt good about my writing skills. Thanks a lot.

> Restart Button <

Haven't accomplished any MAJOR feat lately so I haven't updated. After submitting the Sonic Adv 2 guide and earning trophies for a trophy comp, I was wiped out. I went overload and basically just stopped playing for a few days, even if I had time to play. I'm back in the mood though and have been working on stuff slowly.

My wife suprised me with getting my Skyrim back last Friday and that was pretty cool to get that back. Just in time for the DLC too! I've been playing very little at a time and not really aiming for the trophies in that game. They are in mind though and I will pop some of them on this character's playthrough.

I'm playing as a Dunmer sent from Morrowind to gain the Daedra's favor and bring back all of the artifacts they have to give. Anes Beleth with be the Daedric Lord's Champion across all planes of Oblivion.
    Kind of falls in line with Oblivion Walker really well . I'll also grab a few misc. ones, finally play through the main questline, and the Mage's Guild trophies this run hopefully. We'll see if I feel him doing any of the DLC content. Either way, I have one of my favorite games back and I'm taking it steady.

In trophy news, I've been pluggin away at another great game Mirror's Edge again. This time I'm in it to finish it. It will be difficult and challenging but the games so damn fun, It'll be a blast. I want to tone it down and focus on one or two games at a time like I WAS doing before I got spoiled on XMas.

Oh and I made a fancy table for my milestones as well. It looks okay but will be better when I actually fill out some of them. Also, I added a goal to get some freakin s GEEZ. I've been at this whole hunting thing for a few months now and I only have 19. WTH? Get to it, right?

Anywho, it's been fun and thanks for stopping by!
    Last edited by themute88orl; 02-14-2013 at 02:26 PM.

PRO Member

Been way too long since I've visited anyone's CL, but congrats on hitting 700 trophies!

Also, love the Avy/Sig combo!

Fucking awesome of your wife to get you a new game! Love it when you get a game you're not expecting!

Keep up the great work with the list my friend!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Been way too long since I've visited anyone's CL, but congrats on hitting 700 trophies!

Also, love the Avy/Sig combo!

Fucking awesome of your wife to get you a new game! Love it when you get a game you're not expecting!

Keep up the great work with the list my friend!
    Thank you, thank you, yeah I love suprises & she's awesome, and AHHHHHHH thank you again kind sir.

[top]Scout Badge Update

I'ts been awhile since I've updated anything but I buckled down and grabbed this last night!

# 7
    Mirror's Edge
    Over The Edge

This game is loads of fun and I have to say it has become my #1 favorite PS3 game so far.
    Sorry Assassin's Creed

In other trophy news..... I started SoundShapes a few days ago and I'm already almost done with it. That's a fun game too. As for cleanup.... .... I keep looking at my MGS2 and thinking "I gotta clean that up". We'll see considering I say I'm playing one thing and then I end up playing another.... I'm not sure. Still taking regular trips to Skyrim too. Right now, I want to grab the last two DLC tropies for Mirror's Edge and continue plugging away at SoundShapes. I'm not sure what's up after that.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on the Mirrors Edge platinum dude

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast