Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

This is a discussion on TheMute's Sony Scout Badges within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; S ONY S COUT B ADGES Some about me..... Hi, my name is Kenny but you can call me Mute ...

> Restart Button <

SONY SCOUT BADGES

Some about me.....

Hi, my name is Kenny but you can call me Mute
    I've been spending my time on video games for as long as I remember. My dad saw my knack for electronics and gave me a Sega Genesis when I was about 3. I am now 22 years old, married, and working in a warehouse for most of my time. In my free time, I hang out with my wife, watch TV, & play video games.

I'm manic deppressive bipolar. I'm not asking for sympathy. It just shows though my writing, my games, my music and everything else I do. Don't think of it as a disorder or disability. I just think a lot differently about things and sometimes can get a little over emotional with silly things. When it hit me the hardest is when my parents divorced when I was about 7 years old and by the time I was 10, I had given up on life. It got better as time went on. I'm doing much better with it now and I'm better than I've ever been.

Ever since I got my first system, I've had at least one system or another play on. When I got a N64 I think is where I really dove in and played any game I could get my hands on. I actually was a Nintendo boy for most of my childhood years but everyone, I mean EVERYONE had the Playstation. I ended up grabbing one to sit next to my Nintendo and it would stay like that through the PS2 /Gamecube generation.

During my tweenie years I spent almost all of my time at an internet cafe playing the best PC games. Stuff like Counter-Strike, Warcraft 3/FT
    , Diablo, Battlefield 1942/Veitnam and anything big on the PC at the time. I had some of my best years there. Just a bunch of nerds hanging out on our PCs. The best part was my minimal labor for unlimited free time on a PC. U & I Internet Cafe closed right before I walked in high school. Worst transition ever.

After that I was living off of just the PS2 and not many games. On top of that my family had issues and if money was needed, my PS2 was pawned. Shady, I know. I went through about 10 until I put my foot down. News comes of the XBox 360 and the PS3, passing me along the way.

After this generation of consoles dropped I felt left out and left behind.
    I couldn't shell out $300 for a new system. I continued to play my PS2 but I was bored. I met my lovely wife and I stopped playing so much for awhile as I was more interested in her. She moved in and we became the bestest of buddies. We eventually grew very close and decided to get out of my house and on our own.

One day, my wife found a deal on a Wii and we ended up with that. It was better than nothing at the time. Well, it got worse really quick when someone broke into our apartment and took everything. Wii, Gamecube, PS2, DS, all of the games and the only TV I've ever liked were all taken. They apparantly could tell my PC was crappy and didn't take it. I went back to scratch playing old games on my crappy PC.

Luckily, my wife was blessed with bonus money and wanted to get me the PS3 I had been talking about for years. Ever since I've been having the best time with my gaming since I was about 12 and worked in that internet cafe. I love my PS3 and I don't think it'll hit me so hard when the next gens come out. I still have so many games to get and play. So once again I am very happy with my gaming. Now I'm part of this awesome community and can start trophy huntin'.

What am I like?
    Well, I'm usually quite reserved and keep to myself most of the time. I can be goofy of course as I like to make others laugh. I'm a nice guy until you rub me wrong. I formulate oppinions a lot (who doesn't right? ) BUT I change my mind all the time. You may get an answer from me today but get a different on another day. I'm quite a child about some things but I try to act maturely. I can be nonsensical and if so, just let me know. I don't know that I'm talking tongues or not making sense until someone says something. At work I'm a "no nonsense" kind of guy and after work I'm all about fun. I have some mild OCD and I actually like it. I can totally shoot down an impulse to make something perfect but I do enjoy the order of near perfectness. I love animals (they're so damn cute) and I love nature, especially weather. I listen to some weird music (I say weird because any time I've played any of it, people look at me like ). IDK, I guess I'm just a child at heart. Oh, and I like pizza and Coca-Cola... a lot.

What games do I play?
    I actually have a wide taste of games and yet I'm peticular. I've played sports games, shooters 3rd & 1st, adventure, platform, rpgs, open world, RTS and probaly many more types of games. I look at each game individually. Of course RPGs, Open-World, and Adventure games are usually what I look at. I definitley enjoy a good strategy game, but PS3 doesn't have that many strategy games. Love platform games as well. Other games strike my interest sometimes. It all depends on the game.

~ Ambience ~
    Do you like to jam?

Toggle Spoiler

or do you prefer to dance?

Toggle Spoiler

Onto the badges......

~
    Badge Count ~

~ 813 Badges ~

Sony Scout Level
    12.31%

2013 Trophy Goals

~ Trophy Level 15 ~

~ 15 s ~

~ 1,500 Trophies ~

~ Grab some trophies ~

~ My Platinum'd Games ~

My 1st Platinum

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Julius Caesar
    September 1st, 2011

Game Rating - 8/10
    Badge Difficulty - 8/10

My Thoughts

This game pushed AC games I think the furthest but it was also the start of annual releases which after this installment has proved bad for the series. Anyway, the game gets bigger but you are present in only one city (with some mini-vacations), Roma. A beautiful city, a huge city and there's even more to do. Ezio leaves off of right where AC II left off. They expanded on the different guilds you deal with by adding challenges and missions for them. The big selling point for this game was training your own assassin's to build The Brotherhood and it is quite fun. The story is not as strong as AC II but I think it did pretty well. They added more gadgets for you to play with as well. Overall a pretty good game.

The multiplayer was at its best with this game. A completely new and fresh idea for MP gaming and I fell in love instantly. Exhilarating and visceral in it's execution. Fast and complex. I could understand why someone wouldn't enjoy this part of the game as it's a tough thing to learn. I turned out enjoying it immensley and before AC:R came out, I got quite good at it. Loads of fun.

The Badges
    AC:B I have heard is infamous for being tough. I didn't see it that way but I also enjoy anything AC and doing the tough stuff was just part of the game for me.. There are just A LOT of things to do for the platinum. The most difficult part I would say is the MP trophies of course because for one, not everybody even wants to play it and two, it takes some skills. If you get this plat, pat yourself on the back. I still have a 100% trophy from the Da Vinci DLC that I will work on the next time playthrough this. Some of the missions are ridiculous to 100%.

Best Badge
    Clowing Around

- Beat up the 5 thirsty harlequins -

Worst Badge
    Abstergo Employee of the Month

- Get every single bonus at least once (MP) -

Platinum #2

Assassin's Creed II
    Master Assassin
    September 1st, 2011

Game Rating - 9/10
    Badge Difficulty - 5/10

My Thoughts
    This game really sent the Assassin's Creed games forward. The best story layout of any AC game, bigger, more unique cities, more bad guys, and just more stuff to do and see. The setting of the game was suprisingly better than the actual Crusades themselves where the Assassins Order started (publicy). The main Character, Ezio Auditore grew on me quickly. He was more humanized then Altair by far and the game really made Templar conspiracies even more real. The main point of the story is Ezio learning the knowledge of previous Assassins and to getting revenge for his family. I love the history aspect of this game as I knew nothing of Renaissance Italy other than it was when Da Vinci lived. The gameplay itself didn't push too far from the original but it was a step in the right direction. I enjoy this game still from time to time when I play through the AC series and with the 2 DLCs attached, it makes for quite a long adventure. Pick it up if you haven't played an AC game as it's is commonly known as the best so far and for good reason.

The Badges
    Not to difficult at all. Most are grabbed along the way to the end. There are some that are a little tougher like finding all the feathers and Subject 16's glyphs. A couple where you mess with the guards but nothing too brutal.

Best Badge
    Doctor

- Perform an Air Assassination on a Poisoned NPC -

Worst Badge

No-hitter

- Kill 10 enemies while remaining in conflict without being hit -

Platinum #3

Assassin's Creed Revelations
    The Conquerer
    September 23rd, 2012

Game Rating - 6/10

Badge Difficulty - 4/10

My Thoughts

Alrighty, lets get something out of the way. This is my least favorite AC game, hell it's not even a favorite game of mine. They definitley added some elements that were new, but it lost so many things AC:B strived to give us. Extra missions, guild missons, ASSASSINATIONS, and much more, all gone. Why? It didn't make sense to me. They brought 5 studios together to work on this. WTF happened? The hookblade was a silly gimic as cool as it was and the worst part was the first person platfroming game they tried to add. The only reason I played those was to hear Desmond go through his memories. Anyway, ACR leaves off of where ACB left off (well, sorta) as you are Desmond trapped inside the Animus seeking to regain his fragmented mind. It's fun to playthrough but it doesn't have much "umph" to it if ya know what I mean.

On a more positive note, the story is just as good as ACB. I loved Constantinople. One of the best cities they have built for sure. The new culture was nice for a change. They went a little further with the Assassin training game and added characters from the MP to kill. They worked on the NPCs of the cities and atmoshpere which was nice. I found this game quite easy though and lacking challenge.
    Not as enjoyable as when the games were stationed in Italy in my oppinion. The best part for me, was seeing what Altair's life was like after the end of AC1 as that was a huge deal for me when I finished the first one. "What now?" I said. This game gives you some glimpes into that. Although Altair's missions are short, they are sweet.

The multiplayer I think is the blame of lack of quality on this installment. Not only did they rebuild the MP game but they fucked with the rules at the same time. I like the change now but at the time it was no fun. The rebuilding of the MP game was maybe what took so much away from the SP and I would be fine with that, except ACR MP is one of the worst games I have spent my time on. It just didn't work like ACB MP did. They added a bunch of new modes, only for them to be taken out in AC3. They also messed up how they released there DLCs. AC MP already has HUGE matchmaking problems and they split the playerbase hard with the map pack. I was really dispointed by this game as a whole and it made me be cautious of hype from then on.

The Badges
    I do have to give credit to Ubisoft for the trophies they put into the AC series. ACR had some of the most fun trophies for me to do. Dropping from a paracute to a zipline and luring guards to a point only to be covered in a cloud of poiseness smoke and they all beat each down in a moshpit. There are others that are fun and the rest are playing through the game. Not really difficult. There is one trophy where you have to own all of the books and they cost WAY more than your gonna make through playing the game. Also, the multiplayer trophies aren't hard unless you consider the DLC ones. No one really plays the map pack so it's hard to get them done.

Best Badge

Mosh Pit

- Have 10 guards poisoned at the same time -

Worst Badge
    Impress Warren Vidic

- Complete the Animus testing sequence without falling -

Platinum #4

SSX
    The SSX Standard
    November 12th, 2012

Game Rating - 6/10
    Badge Difficulty - 5/10

My Thoughts

I grabbed this game because I thought it would be the continuation of SSX 3 from PS2. I thought they would expand on it and I could put my own music into the game to be mixed which is really cool. It turned out feeling more of a product than feeling like a game. The SSX team has been challenged by Griff to race and trick all over the 9 Deadly Descents of the world. The players can use gear to help with the natural terrors of some of the tracks. I loved the new controls and the levels were great. I just had hoped they would all be in an open-worldish setting like SSX 3. The dangerous descents were cool and it was fun to outrun stuff like an avalanche or slide across black ice trying not to fall off a cliff. It didn't get the love I remembered from the BIG series like SSX Tricky or SSX 3. The online aspect is really cool because you have players ghosts to race. You could even leave little snowflakes in crazy places to see if anybody dared to try and grab them. The real locations were definitley cool. This game was really close to being fantastic for me. I'm still not sure if I want to return it but I feel like it won't be fun to play anymore. We'll see.

The Badges
    Most of the trophies were easy as they were part of the game or something to do with online modes. Maybe now it would be hard as not many people still play it and you need some people to be playing for some of the trophies. The ones that were a real challenge were beating the Deadly Descents without any gear.

Best Badge
    The Apple Theory

- Survive Gravity Deadly Descent without equipping a wingsuit (in World Tour) -

Worst Badge
    Ice To See You

- Survive Ice Deadly Descent without equipping ice axes (in World Tour) -

My 5th Platinum

Assassin's Creed III
    Master Assassin
    December 3rd, 2012

Game Rating - 8/10
    Badge Difficulty - 7/10

My Thoughts
    This game was a load of fun for me. I thought that the series was revived (gameplay-wise) by the addition of SO MANY things to do again. The cities of Boston & New York were beautiful. The Frontier even more so. I also felt a large amount of freedom playing this game which goes well with the theme. I could either sail the high seas and command a ship or go hunting in the giant trees of Black Creek or deliver letters for money or continue on my quest to protect America from the nasty Templars. I found tree running to be hypnotic and endless fun. They really simplified a lot of things like free-running in general, blending, the weapons, combat and the Assassin training game and they were all implemented really well for my taste. The Homestead brings back a feeling of Monteriggioni and they expanded on that by making loads of character for you to help. The story is nothing fantastic but I will say it's good enough to support the point of the game. What I love the most out of this game was the Templars. They are actually evil again which is great. (Wait.. What?) Since ACII I belive that the bad guys weren't really that bad compared to the Templars & Saracens from AC1 and it's been a theme ever since. Charles Lee is pure fucking evil and I love it. Haytham Kenway was also a strong character and as cheesy as I wanted to feel it was having him involved, it made for a new twist to how AC's story usually goes which was great. Conner on the other hand wasn't as strong as I wanted but I liked him a lot. He brings an innocence to the ideas the series has been poking at the whole time. It reminds me of myself as I would love to throw logic out the window and just vy for world peace. The glitches and bugs are of course there and present. They never really bothered me but I was confused with how I was going to 100% the game with some of them. Ubisoft maybe should have given a few more months for polishing and maybe making the different parts of the game seem sewn together instead of them being so seperate. They did do something great with the game though and I'm interested to see where the series will go from here.

The multiplayer is alive again with AC3. Sure, it's ACR basically redone for an American setting but something about it has a magical feeling like ACB's MP did. I'm still not sure what it is. The thrill and visceral feeling is back whenever I play this though. I'm having a blast and doing well yet again. They added a few new abilities and took out some old ones. The characters are all different and have their own personalities which I didn't feel with ACR. They added a bunch of gamemodes in ACR that didn't make into this one. I know they are releasing more gamemodes and maps eventually but I was used to having so many gamemodes in ACR that it feels like a lot less. The key gamemodes are still there which is great and there are more new players than ever which makes for some interesting ability sets coming into the sessions. If you haven't played AC MP before and are a even a little interested, try it out because it is a really intense game to play. Gets your blood pumping, ya know?

The Badges

The trophies for AC3 weren't really hard (well except for winning really old board games against experts) but there was defintely a lot to do in order to get the plat. Another 100% completion run for this one as well. I kept looking at my trophy list for this as I was playing and thinking to myself "I still have so much to do" but if you just enjoy the game while trying to complete it, they just roll in. They are a few fun trophies as well like taking out a convoy without killing guards or finding predators taking down prey. The multiplayer trophies aren't extreme either.

Best Badge
    Prince of Thieves

- Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards -

Worst Badge
    Original Gamer

- Win a game of Fanorona, Morris, and Bowls on the Homestead -

Platinum #6

Borderlands GotY Edition
    Borderland Defender
    January 13th, 2013

Game Rating - 8/10
    Badge Difficulty - 5/10

My Thoughts

I really liked it. Lots of fun for sure. A great setting and of course, some humor thrown in. The random gun generator is a really fun part of it. I looked through maybe 1000 - 2000 guns/mods just deciding if I wanted them or not. It was interesting weighing guns against each other looking for something better or specific. The RPG aspect was great too. Plenty of loot and I like the way the trees work for character builds. I'll probaly play this again just to play with the different characters. The boss fights were what made this game super awesome. If I didn't play much with friends but I keeping this and am always down for treasure hunting. The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned was good but towards the end of it, I was done kiling zombies. Leveled me up really well though and I liked the story for it. Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot is a cool concept, but its A LOT. Many, many, rounds/waves to kill through. More of a fun thing to do with friends I think. The Secret Armory of General Knoxx was really good. Everything is one level above you so it turns out to be a challenge. New vehicles to kill with as well. Enjoyed the story and the awesome boss fights. Claptrap's New Robot Revolution was really good too. I loved killing hostile claptraps yelling "Error 404: File Not Found" and grabbing the collectables from them. The story is pretty good too. Plus you get to fight enemies & bosses you've fought before but "trapped" out. A interesting FPS take on RPG gameplay.

The Badges
    Not too bad at all. They really just cover playing a little bit with every character, killing enemies with each element, some silly ones, level cap ones, and boss victory ones. I just played through the game really. I would have anyway but there are two that have you be Mr. Completionist with all of the missions in Fyrestone and New Haven. There was 2 or 3 I actually find what to do for. One of the easiest sets of trophies I've played yet.

Best Badge
    Sneaky Little Buggers

- Killed each of the loot midgets -

Worst Badge
    Big Tournament

- Completed each of the larger challenges in all 3 coliseums -

Platinum #7

Mirror's Edge
    Over The Edge
    February 28th, 2013

Game Rating - 9/10
    Badge Difficulty - 9/10

My Thoughts

This game is freakin awesome. That pretty much sums it up... j/k I really do love it though. I find the story was really good even being pretty short. I would replay it again & again as it's a really good story with the concept. The actual gameplay is out of this world. I've never played anything like it. It's a FPS free-running/parkour and it seemed really wierd at first. After getting used to the game though, I found that it was my favorite FPS experience EVER. You play as a runner named Faith. With her, you leap and slide, wallrun and climb, and jump across insurmountable gaps to reach your goal across 10 story chapters on the rooftops & streets of furture-esque The City. You'll start off slow and try to just make it. After you become more acquinted with the idea of hauling major ass, you'll find yourself stringing stunts together in a sweet flow & melody. The game really gets your blood & adreneline pumping and it is a load of fun. This game was the first time I really worked my PS3 controller really hard as well. I was really shocked at how much focus I had to put into my controller coordination to pull of some of the stunts & combos. Definitely a favorite and a keeper. I know this game has been old news by the time I completeted it but I reccomend it to those who haven't played it. It's one of a kind.

The Badges
    Not gonna lie, these trophies are pretty major. Beating the game and pulling off some of the stunts isn't that bad, if anything, those are fun. Some of the stunts are pretty tricky for a newer player, but they are doable in a lot of places. There are 30 bags spread across each of the levels for you to find. I warn you.....the speedruns will make you rage. Get ready to press and restart the level a lot. It's all about perfection, time, and skill with those. The time trials are a little tough like the speedruns but their shorter and easier to replay to perfect your route. Pretty tough stuff but so very rewarding.

Best Badge
    May I Have This Dance?

- String together the following: wallrun, turn, jump, wallclimb, turn, jump -

Worst Badge
    Chapter 2 Speedrun

- Complete a Speedrun of Chapter 2 below the target time -

Platinum #8

SoundShapes
    You've Gone Platinum
    March 2nd, 2013

Game Rating - 7/10
    Badge Difficulty - 7/10

My Thoughts
    This is definetly a cool game. A platformer where sound & music is triggered by most anything within the game. You roll and jump through each level collecting notes and as each note is collected, it starts to play. Soon enough you've got a song bumping in the back. I really enjoyed how the sticky & non-sticky terrain that was in the game. It had me doing a lot of crazy jumps to cross gaps. The visuals are cartoony and fun and the colors are odd and abstract. The music is interesting too. Some mellow stuff and some harder stuff. In the campaign, you'll play across 5 albums (from real artists) and 17 levels/songs. My favorite levels were Deamau5's of course. They were based around old school pixel games and the music was pretty good. After you complete the campaign, you'll unlock the Death Mode levels and the Beat School puzzles. The Death Mode levels are based off of each campaign level and are tough little platforming challenges. The aim is to grab a set amount of notes in a set amount of time and some of the levels seem impossible. The Beat School puzzles are helpful little lessons on music. The aim is to recreate the song/beat in the lesson on a music grid. They are a little tough but if you use your ears, you'll find the beat. On top of all that, there's a community that you can be a part of. There's a level creator which is loads of fun. You can make your own songs and add objects, platforms, enemies, and upload them to the community or not, and keep your special level to yourself. I really enjoyed this game and I think it's a pretty unique platformer.

The Badges
    Quite a challenge really. The campaign was short and easy. Some of the later levels on Beck's album were a little tough though. The Death Mode levels are the hardest part about this game. Each one is different and will have you raging. I tried keeping patient and switching the level if I got stuck. The Beat School puzzles aren't really that tough but if your not good with music, you may have some trouble.

Best Badge
    Campaign Complete

- Complete all Campaign levels -

Worst Badge
    Death Mode: Thermogenica #2

- Complete the Death Mode level -

~ PSN 100%s ~

Sonic the Hedgehog
    December 8th, 2012
    Perfect Win

Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    December 19th, 2012
    Chaos Master

Sonic Adventure
    December 23rd, 2012
    The Perfect Adventurer

Eufloria
    March 26th, 2013
    Illuminator

~ PSN Completions ~

Magic 2013 (61%)
    March 16th, 2013
    Dragon Slayer

~ Badgeless Games ~

Assassin's Creed
    The Elder Scrolls - Oblivion
    Valkyria Chronicles

~ Badge Milestones ~

Badge #1 Badge #50 Badge #100
    Assassin's Creed II
    The Birth of an Assassin

- Be reborn as Ezio Auditore de Firenze -
    Assassin's Creed II
    The Vault

-
    Complete DNA Sequence 14 -
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    Perfectionist

- Earn 3 gold medals in the Animus Virtual Training Program -
    Badge #250 Smoker's Badge #420 Badge #500
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Hero of the People

- Complete 50 Misc Objectives -
    Eufloria
    Stalemate

- A pitched battle that lasts over 15 minutes and incurs 500 losses between all sides -
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Win

-
    Beat the Game -
    Evil Badge #666 Badge #750 Lucky Badge #777
    Borderlands - Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
    Hell-Burbia

- Completed the larger challenge in the Hell-Burbia coliseum -
    SoundShapes
    Death Mode: Touch The People

- Complete the Death Mode level -
    Jetpack Joyride
    Happy Snap

- Save an action shot to your camera roll -
    Badge #250 Badge #500 Badge #750
    Dynasty Warriors 7
    A Great Leap Forward

- Unlocked a capital city in Conquest Mode -
    Borderlands - Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
    Tourist

- Find all of the Claptrap statues -
    ?????????????????????
    Badge #100 Badge #200 Badge #300
    Assassin's Creed III
    Head in the Cloud

- Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the cloud -
    SoundShapes
    Beat School: Cuts, Scrapes, and Scratches

- Complete the Beat School level -
    ???????????????????????
    Badge #50 Badge#100 Badge #150
    ???????????????????????
    ???????????????????????
    ???????????????????????
    Favorite Badge Rarest Badge Fastest Badge Toughest Badge
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Julius Caesar

- Win every trophy -
    SSX
    The SSX Standard

10.25 % of 1,678 Players
    SoundShapes
    You've Gone Platinum

4 Days, 15 Hours
    Mirror's Edge
    Over The Edge

- Unlock all other trophies -

On The Shelf

Toggle Spoiler

Wish List

Toggle Spoiler

Other Games I've Played

Toggle Spoiler

Trophy Guide
    Sonic Adventure 2 Trophy Guide

I am constantly trying to update this and add some flash.
    Constructive critism is always welcome.

Special Thanks to user011010 for showing me the ropes, helping me with some BBC code, making me a PRO memeber and suggesting I make this in the first place.
    Special Thanks to drjackal666 for telling me how to get BIG trophy images.
    Last edited by themute88orl; 03-27-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Well it about time! JK, LOL.

Great start Make sure to keep it updated

Loving the title

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

> Restart Button <

Yeah the title reflects how I feel about trophies.

I still have to go threw my trophies and list a bunch of stuff. SUGGESTIONS PLZZZZZ

Death to zombies!!

Great start man, also 4 awesome plats to have. Loved playing SSX and cant go wrong with Assasson's Creed games

What you working on next?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Great start man, also 4 awesome plats to have. Loved playing SSX and cant go wrong with Assasson's Creed games

What you working on next?
    ASSASSINS CREED 3 of course

Also I'm having major formatting issues trying to arrange my trophy pictures and text around each other.

PRO Member

Very nice start Mute. Definitely some great s to have! Look forward to seeing more!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

You can always add in more sections. For instance

My History
    Game Achievements
    Games Waiting to be Played
    Games That Will Never be Completed
    Favourite (pretty much anything)

This CL will be your showcase, and it's going to let the community know your progress and of any recent updates

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

> Restart Button <

Alright thank user. I was wondering how I would seperate everything.

Thanks guys for da support.

I understand Games Waiting to play, games that will never finish, and favorites but I don't understand what history or game achievments would be.

Also, I need to go back to work for a little and then I'll be back to playing with it. I think it looks a lot better than my first draft already.

-i- love myself.

Nice start there, Mute! Will be popping in here once and a while to see whats new! You got some great plat's btw!

PRO Member

If you'd like you can tell a little bit more about your personal stuff, you can put that into a "History" section. Talk about how you started gaming, why you play the PS3 or even why you pick the games you pick. Some people do this some don't, it's more just to tell people about yourself, you've kind of already started that at the top of your CL.

For "Achievements" you can use this section to show stuff like, 1st plat, 1000th trophy, hardest plat., pretty much anything you feel was a personal achievement.

Have fun with it and I look forward to seeing it grow

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

> Restart Button <

Again thank you to everyone. Thank you user for taking me under your wing. You all are making me feel welcome to this community.

Oh wow that looks great centered.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Sweet setup still have to learn some tricks though, your list of games is similar to mines and your first plat is my first plat also. Remember that we are in the Assassin's Creed Group too.

Like you I also like the Assassins Creed series.

Up the Irons!

Very nice checklist and platinums!

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Nice start on your cl and nice plats
    Check out other cls for ideas
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Nice start on your cl and nice plats
    Check out other cls for ideas
    I have been and everyone here has got some flashy lists. Good stuff all around and thanks to everyone.

PRO Member

I'm sure you'll work something out..Though you seem to like AC alot so maybe a AC theme for your CL might work..

> Restart Button <

Okay guys. I've been playing around with the CL and I think it looks good but then again I look at everyone else's and say..... I need more games. I think it could look better, so it's a work in progress.

I working toward AC3 but I think it will take a little while as its a big game.

Anything to add or change, feel free to let me know what you think.

Thanks guys.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I've got to say mate, that is a very nice start to your cl indeed and congrats on your 4 plats too, here's to many more . I just read about the incident with the burglarly and with all your stuff gone, I couldn't imagine what that must have been like. It pisses me off when people like us work for a living and provide for our familys and we have luxurys such as game consoles and then some scum sucking cock wipe breaks in and steals stuff for a quick buck. Sorry it happend mate but glad you got a Ps3, they really are . Good luck with your cl man , all the best.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I've got to say mate, that is a very nice start to your cl indeed and congrats on your 4 plats too, here's to many more . I just read about the incident with the burglarly and with all your stuff gone, I couldn't imagine what that must have been like. It pisses me off when people like us work for a living and provide for our familys and we have luxurys such as game consoles and then some scum sucking cock wipe breaks in and steals stuff for a quick buck. Sorry it happend mate but glad you got a Ps3, they really are . Good luck with your cl man , all the best.
    Yes, I felt very violated. A weird feeling indeed and thanks for your care. I do work hard and something like that was VERY discouraging. That was a few years ago now but I still check if my PS3 is in it's place when I get home.

On the trophies... yeah It'll be slow to start but I have a good game list for XMas.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Yes, I felt very violated. A weird feeling indeed and thanks for your care. I do work hard and something like that was VERY discouraging. That was a few years ago now but I still check if my PS3 is in it's place when I get home.

On the trophies... yeah It'll be slow to start but I have a good game list for XMas.
    It's all good man, just remember to have fun. SSX was and still is an epic game btw, one of my favourite games that I played on Ps3 and I enjoyed seeing the series on Ps3 .

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast