Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Devotor's Devoted To Trophies Checklist!

This is a discussion on Devotor's Devoted To Trophies Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hey, cool checklist so far, even though it could use some images like the plats you achieved. Keep up the ...

The One and Only

Hey, cool checklist so far, even though it could use some images like the plats you achieved.

Keep up the good work!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well unfortunately I took about a 5 to 6 month break due to personal reasons from gaming as much as I use to. I would play a few games here and there, but got so busy with "real life" that it took a heavy toll on my gaming. I didn't come close to reaching my goals so I made them my goals for this year which with all the games I have plus vita games, shouldn't be too much harder. I'm at the moment toying with different games with online to get those trophies as servers have been my biggest problem with not completing games (WWE Allstars at 49 wins still haunts me). So not sure if I'll be more platting or just going for online trophies at first for a while, but will definitely see what I can do. As it is, trying to get a the last NBA 2k13 trophies online (can't seem to win that much), and the Socom4 and MAG trophies before they shut down online sometime this month.
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

PRO Member

Good to have you back again and best of luck with your goals this year, will check for updates.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Just a quick update.... Been a little busy the past 2 weeks with work and other stuff but did manage to get a few trophies in MLB 2K12 that I've been meaning to get and the 2 online trophies in SoCom4 so I don't have to worry about that. I've given up on attempting Mag as I've heard its near impossible to even find enough people to start a game on there. The awesome thing is I have gotten a PS4 so been toying with that (just Contrast for now and downloaded the other free games). I have the codes for Battlefield 4 and Assassins Creed 4 so will purchase those both for $10 and add them (might not play Battlefield 4 right away as it sounds horrible, but I want to sync the online trophies from PS3 to PS4 when I have them all). Speaking of that, I should plat sound shapes on PS3 so I can sync my Vita and PS4 and up my plat count so I know I can reach my goal (I still plan on going well over 50, but just in case life happens again). I will do some edits to the list later as my current and non current games section is a little off and really, I haven't played a few of those games in months (even under my current playing list).
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

A real quick update and to prove I haven't slacked off (OK maybe a little), I finally have gotten the pain in the ... trophy NBA domination in NBA Jam. That is 50 hours for one trophy that I'll never get back and not even multiplayer which makes it worse. Actually I am proud I finally have gotten it, now just a few more clean up trophies and I'll finally have that plat Worked a little on Assassins Creed 4 PS4 version multi since it was double exp weekend finally, made it to rank 7 or 8. Not great but not bad as not many online with that. Looking at a few other games to work on and might throw a fitness game into the mix (I have like 4 of them not including all the Just Dance ones as well).

Lvl 3 - Bronze

A long needed quick update..... I have been working a lot of overtime lately and have been keeping pretty busy with outside life, so haven't been doing too many plat races (just laying games when I can). have been getting random trophies in random games, but will start to work on getting more plats soon. I just finally platted the Vita version of the Walking Dead and not long ago 100% Virtual Fighter 5. I want to get Bulletstorm out of the way since the online servers close at the end of the month so I want to get the multiplayer trophies out of the way at least. I bought a lot of new games recently so expect to see some quick plats come up soon but at the same time, I need to work on a lot more multiplayer games trophies as I always hate servers that can shut off at anytime. If I calculate this right, I should be getting the plat in a few games soon (some I've been working on, others are games that have 10 hour or less plat times). lol and soon I will finally plat sound shapes so I can do the cheap plat count on my PS3, PS4, and vita (I know, its horrible but if i have them why not?). Somewhat update to my trophy list is that I added the TWD vita plat and VF5 100%, I am not touching the current games section at this time as besides Bulletstorm, I am playing a few quick games and also some random games just to start playing more. I do plan on updating things more soon, just have to get more organized on what games I will play first and if I want to play a single game until I beat it or the strategy of multiple games at the same time.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ok, wow a lot of stuff to update.... added a few more games to the "unplattable" list with the server shutdowns of gamespy. I had also finished all the online for Bulletstorm (as well as DLC) so just need to do the sp campaign and be all set. Finally finished PS All Stars for PS3 so just need to finish for the vita now. Recently been working on other trophies such as my backlog for both Black ops games and finally got the "50 days" trophy on Playstation home so just need to visit a friends place and that'll be 100%. My backlog is huge with all the games I recently purchased but worth it with all the gaming I'll be doing soon. Will be updating even more soon.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats with your latest work on Bulletstorm and PS All Stars as well as PS Home. To bad you didn't unlock those online trophies for the servers closing like GT5 as that takes like 2 minutes. If you need help with anything let me know and if I have the game I'll be more than glad to give you a hand.

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats with your latest work on Bulletstorm and PS All Stars as well as PS Home. To bad you didn't unlock those online trophies for the servers closing like GT5 as that takes like 2 minutes. If you need help with anything let me know and if I have the game I'll be more than glad to give you a hand.
    Yeah, it was one of those things that I didn't even notice the servers were closing as first half of this year I was doing major overtime at work and missed a lot of the notices about games shutting down (glad I grabbed the one Borderlands online trophy as well). I was doing good moneywise but trophywise was losing out on a lot of plats. I am trying to split my time up between beating games and trying to get a lot more online trophies in games finished fast just in case. It is funny like GT5 there are a few games online trophies that are quick to get so I definitely need those. There might be a few, I'll have to compare my list with yours and a few might need to find a few others to help with.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

You got Bulletstorm Plat? I salute you Sir! Never got round to it, but I bloody love that game!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    You got Bulletstorm Plat? I salute you Sir! Never got round to it, but I bloody love that game!
    Didn't get the plat yet, but within 3 days I had gotten all the online trophies which amazingly Anarchy Master with a team of 3 of us was able to get the 50k in a round, the rank 65 felt like it took forever though. I might work on the plat soon though

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotor View Post
    Didn't get the plat yet, but within 3 days I had gotten all the online trophies which amazingly Anarchy Master with a team of 3 of us was able to get the 50k in a round, the rank 65 felt like it took forever though. I might work on the plat soon though

Ahh, still, getting those online trophies were a pain in the jacksy to get when the game was new, so kudos for getting them at the arse-end of the server's life.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

So a quick update as I've been meaning to, but seems the site was down for a bit and then I just got busy. I have gotten both The Wolf Among Us and Playstation All Stars vita plats and rented Murdered Soul Suspect for PS3 so will probably have that soon I did pick up a few more games but might backlog them as well, still so many I still want to do. I played a bit of Battlefield 1943 so I can 100% that and am currently at 100% (until the next episode comes out) in The Walking Dead season 2 for PS3 (didn't get the vita version). I also have done the online portion of Hitman: Absolution which I had to take a few days for the money earned glitch to work its way out so I actually earned cash. Other than that I got 100% in Virtual Fighter 2 during the 99 cent sale (extremely easy and takes less than an hour) and yes, still haven't found a friends apartment to visit in home (lol none of my friends even touch that). Oh on PS4 the Playroom I've gotten a few trophies but still have to play the ninja game and the air hockey games to 100% it. Not really sure what games I will be working on after I plat Murdered Soul Suspect but I'll be sure to update soon

Banned

Congrats for PS All Stars Battle Royale plat!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quick update, platted Murdered: Soul Suspect for PS3 and haven't really focused on a certain game yet, just playing various ones. I've purchased Surgeon Simulator for PS4 as well as Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare for both PS3 and PS4. I've also purchased a few more vita games (Akiba Strip, Disgrea 4, Hyperdimension Neptunia PP, and Farming Simulator 14) which I still need to at some point buy more memory for my vita. As i said, debating what to play next so will update with hopefully something platted soon

Banned

Congrats for Murdered Soul Suspect plat!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Haven't updated for a few but here we go. First bought a 64 gig memory for my vita so I should be good for a while with that playing and downloading more games on it I platted Magus (definitely a rental) and 100% season 2 of The Walking Dead for PS3. I picked up Madden 15, NHL 15, Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls, The Metro 2 pack, and Destiny for PS4 (and no, still haven't touched Destiny yet and had it since Tuesday). I am trying to do some older games that have online before I can't do them anymore so quickly worked on Transformers Dark of The Moon online and playing with campaign now (figures some of the trophies I have to redo like kill X amount in time frame and get this score or more with this character). My pain one looks like I'll need a boosting partner for Transformers Revenge of The Fallen as a lot as well as DLC you need a boosting partner for so I might start that soon as well. I am working on various games but will get to playing some games (lol like Destiny) very soon and update this sooner as well with hopefully another plat or 2. I am close to my 3000 trophy goal but my plat goal is less than desired but if need be I have a bunch of under 20 hour games and a few under 10 hour games I can do to boost my plat number up. I have around 15 weeks so I almost have to get 2 a week to make the goal (not that many but might as well try to achieve 2 a week to be safe).

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well I always have the good, the bad, and the ugly with ending the year. I got excessively busy at work with overtime so I barely got a chance to play a lot of games so my updates were minimal as well as my playing, so here we go..... The Good is I achieved my goal of 3000 trophies with 3138! I also added Up and Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear to my plats and finally 100% Playstation Home and 100% MLB13 The Show Home Run Edition..... The bad is I didn't reach my goal of 50 plats. Total only 30, I was going to ironman it the month of December but got so busy with life it didn't become possible, which leads to...... The Ugly! My new goal is to exceed that and go straight for 100 plats! Yep, it is possible as some games I have are short plats (under 20 hours) so I know I can do those and a few games I am close to completing so I can probably plat those quick if I wanted to. 6000 trophies is an estimate which I was told by a friend with 100 plats I'll probably exceed that easily but needed a rough number to goal Now the other hard goal, plat every Assassins Creed. I have all of them including the vita AC3, All the ones on PS3 and PS4 as well as the standalone "HD" versions as well. Now I know this is a giant task as it needs dedication (AC4 might be my trouble one so far as I haven't really did much on either the PS3 or PS4 version) and just the multiplayer in all titles will be the true pain, but I know I can do it. Well those are the goals, I hope everyone had a great 2014 and continue to reach your goals in 2015, Happy Gaming everyone and good luck!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well haven't updated in 4 weeks it says, I got injured at work and lousy part is its my dominant arm and caused me to have sporadic numbness in my hand at times. So been home for 3 weeks now which would be a gamer dream but limited on using my arm to game with. I did manage to 100% a quick "point and click" game Twisted Land:Shadow Town as well grab 4 plats with The Walking Dead on PS4, The Wolf Among Us on both Vita and PS4, and Cabela's Adventure Camp which granted didn't do my arm any favors using the move. I will be working on more games, but can't really say which ones as lately its been a gamble as what I will play. I still have my goals in mind and just realized if I did plat all Assassins Creed games that is a total of 10 plats and the standalone HD versions of Freedom Cry for PS3 and PS4 have 12 trophies a piece so that shoots that total up a little bit. Good luck everyone and happy hunting!

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Sorry to here about your arm. Hope it gets better soon.
    Congrats on new 100% & plats
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast