Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Devotor's Devoted To Trophies Checklist!

This is a discussion on Devotor's Devoted To Trophies Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I decided to create a checklist... well why not? Everyone else has one Seriously though I'm creating this as more ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Devotor's Devoted To Trophies Checklist!

I decided to create a checklist... well why not? Everyone else has one Seriously though I'm creating this as more of a motivation for me to not only get more trophies but work on plats as well. *WORK IN PROGRESS* Hopefully soon I can add graphics, a better layout, ect...

DEVOTOR's Trophy Checklist

About me: Well I'm a typical gamer, have played all of my life from Commodore 64 to Coleco and Atari, then on Christmas of 84 I got the Super Mario Bros/ Duck Hunt set (mind you I was the only kid to get this at the time in my area so I ruled the school) and thus started my gaming legacy. I've had those systems, SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, various Gameboy types from original to 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32X, PS, PS2, PS3, and a XBOX 360 (my daughters actually). I am a PS+ member so I love my discounts and free games. I work but always find time to play a few games and also game with my daughter as well (she loves games as well naturally). My types of games I like vary so its why I have so many different genre of games. I like kiddie games to hard games so of course I'll have a wide range on my list. Well enough about me (yet a whole list devoted to me, go figure on that wording) time for the list.

Goals for 2013: *failed
    22/50 plats
    2358/3000 trophies
    (will now be my new goal for 2014 to do this)
    Goals for 2014:
    27/50 plats
    2823/3000 trophies

Platinums
    100% complete (if game has DLC or not, all trophies had been earned) -27 plats-

*WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania- not a bad game for wrestling fans and not that many hard trophies if you just want to hunt trophies. As a fan though, I enjoyed playing this and brought a lot of nostalgic back

*Smackdown VS Raw 2010- Very good game as usual from the Smackdown series. Not really any hard trophies in this one if you have patience (took me a few to figure a few from the training checklist one).

*Tekken 6- Not actually too bad and somewhat of an easy plat if you are not bad at fighting games. The only trouble i see people having is the nightmare train part which funny I struggled, then somehow beat when I was half asleep one night, go figure.

*Transformer: War For Cybertron- OK I think this is where I actually was happy when I got this plat as at the time, A lot of people had difficulty getting it. The hard part of this game depends on different factors.... for me it was unlocking prime mode by top ranking all classes in multi, but even though that was a pain I had so much fun with that and escalation..... It is why i enjoy the new game

*Smackdown Vs Raw 2011-Same as the other ones really, though man of 1004 holds pretty much is the killer here. Still a good game and the end of the Smackdown series.

*Godfather II- I loved the first one and love these types of games so really enjoyed it. Not really that hard to earn the trophies but still, I enjoyed every minute of playing this game

*Terminator Salvation-Yes I went there I did actually like this game amazingly enough and did get stuck in a few places. Is it the easiest game ever? no. Is it a game with a lot of worthwhile trophies? yes. This game could of been better, but i still enjoyed it no matter what anyone says.

*Lego Pirates of the Caribbean- Talk about games I love that are so much fun, all the Lego games! I actually enjoyed this a lot as my wife and played this all the time (bought it for her as a present) and we seen all the movies together. This is the only game we ever platted together, but still a personal favorite of mine and one of my favorite plats because of the fun i had.

*Megamind- I actually didn't mind this game that much as it was kinda fun at some parts, then others i'd somehow mess up jumps and be like "how did I miss that". Not a bad fun game to relax when working on harder games and very easy trophies.

*Back To The Future- I actually saw this on gamefly to rent and was like "why not?" since I enjoyed the PSN versions of the games. Pretty straight forward, though every single "stage" has at least one trophy that if you don't do a certain action exactly right, you don't get the trophy or the plat.

*NCIS the game- You know, I heard this was bad, but didn't know it was... well, its just painful as I love the show that much. Lets put it this way, easy as hell plat, if you can point and click your way through everything without falling asleep to everyones monotone voice. Throw some excitement in their voices! They didn't have any of the regular cast voices (except Duckie), but seriously they all needed a shot of redbull!

*Trine 2-I almost missed this one and wow was it easy. What is it, it gets platted on stage 7? In reality it isn't a bad game, just a plat that early without finishing the game is... well makes you feel kinda cheap and cheated (it was free for PS+ so i took it).

*Sonics Ultimate Genesis Collection- Not a bad collection of classics and not a bad collection of easy trophies (well minus a few *cough bean machine cough*). This is the type of game that if you weren't a trophy hunter, you could spend forever playing games and brings back some nostalgia.

*X-Blades- I actually liked this game to a degree, but people claiming this is an "easy" game must of just been lucky at certain parts or something as I struggled a bit with this game. My hard ones were the good ending, using every item (just wouldn't unlock for some reason for me), and the kill 10,000 monsters one. 10k kills I might as well play Resistance 2 Still not a really hard game, just some tough ones and grinding.

*WWE 12-Not a bad game though I hated the story mode as you had no control over wins or losses. Not too hard of a game to earn trophies on, though funny enough my grind was the community creations trophies of having my creation downloaded 5 times (ok so i didn't create much, but still). Not too hard of a game and like I said, as a wrestling fan I always love these games.

*Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs- Not that hard of a game and pretty fun, though some of the challenges were tedious and a pain, but once you get the hang of it its not bad. Not the fastest game I completed but up there as one of them.

*Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters- I liked this game and not really a hard game, the hardest trophy I see is the purchase all upgrades one with grinding. ust do either the last level or the first level on Emerald Knights difficulty a zillion times and you'll get enough

*Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs- I liked the movie so of course the game wasn't half bad. OK a few spots I had trouble (nothing major, just "how do I get that" moments). Pretty easy plat and just fun to play by yourself or with others

*Heavy Fire Afghanistan- Not a bad game really, kind of like playing old school Operation Wolf in a way. There will be some parts that will annoy the crap out of people but really its not a hard game just I would suggest following a guide in some parts as yes, if you choose the wrong cover to go behind, you will get killed.

*The Walking Dead- I got to admit, I still don't see this as a "Game Of The Year" worthy game as a game would cover all aspects of gaming, but storywise no other game I can recall will grip you like this one. This is the type of game that novelists wish they could get from their readers. Easy plat though, hell I think a chicken could get this plat (though I feel sorry for the pecked controller) but still a good plat to have even though everyone and their brother probably will have it.

*Counter Strike: Global Offense- Not too bad of a game. It's simplistic and I was actually able to get all the trophies against the bots with no online help. For the most part this is an easy plat, the toughest trophies I see of them all is win a knife fight and bunny hop. Bunny hop best to get the AWP (or whatever the sniper rifle is called) in Arms Race: Shoots and just snipe them when they fall between the jump spots in the middle. Win a knife fight if you don't boost online you can easily do it I found by playing demolition and train station (might work on any demolition but this was the one I played the most) and be a counter terrorist. let the terrorists plant the bomb and have your knife out. When the bomb is about to go off the terrorists will start running with their knives out. Just chase them and stab away and if you win the fight you get the trophy.

*Fritz Chess- I actually saw someone selling this cheap online and figured I'd buy this limited game (not sold in the US). I have to admit it was difficult in some instances (it got to the point where I needed to find a chess solver online to do some of the more complicated games). This game can come one of two ways, you can either use a chess move solver and get a somewhat easy plat, or play legit and solve the puzzles and have a fantastic chess playing experience. Either way a fantastic and funny game and definitely if you find it, get it and try it out.

*The Walking Dead(vita)- Same as above

*Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (PS3)- Not a bad game as I was use to Super Smash Bros. so this game is very similar. Not really a hard game to beat once you get use to the controls and the characters with each character should take an average of 20 minutes to beat their story parts. The only problem i see now from what a few people have told me is the online is very active with very skilled and high level players now so getting some of those trophies may be difficult. I still have to finish the Vita version so I'll see how the online is for that one.

*The Wolf Among Us (PS3)- A Telltale game that I enjoyed playing because of the story that even though the trophies are mostly story related (a few you need to rewind an episode in order to get) I still couldn't wait to play the next episode to see what happens. Definitely a great game and a easy plat if that is what you are after.

*Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (Vita)- Same as above except this time I was right about the online, my last trophy for the plat was the win without dying one and that took a while to get (2vs2 with a good partner was how i got it). Still was fun to do all over again and remember some of the stories the characters have. In all reality minus the online, this is a pretty easy plat to get.

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3)- I actually enjoyed this game and it is quite easy when following the collectible guides (some would be near impossible to find without some sort of guide). It was a quick game to plat but at the same time I took time and read all the dialogue as well as all the collectibles and stories I unlocked. Definitely a game that should be enjoyed, or if you want a quick plat that is good as well

Platinums not 100% complete because of DLC

N/A

100% no plat

*Zombie Apocalypse- fun game and enjoyed playing. Not too hard to beat if you keep up on it, was worth the money!
    *X-Men- not exactly the same as the one I spent a lot of time playing in the arcade, but definitely worth it and fun!
    *Back to the Future 1-5 - definitely fun if you loved the movies. Sometimes a pain with the episodes as if you miss doing one key thing, you missed a trophy.
    *Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse 1-5-got this for free on the PSN and funny enough sat on these for a year or so before deciding to play and wow, was actually fun, and funny at the same time. Pretty straightforward trophies and not too hard. You'd enjoy this if you like movies that are so stupid you find them funny, its that type of humor which is genius!
    *Altered Beast-free on PSN so grabbed it. Not too hard with save feature and a great Sega classic!
    *Comix Zone-free on PSN and not too hard either which I admit never played on original sega but it isn't too bad.
    *Frogger Returns-wow! My atari Frogger cartridge is rolling around in its grave right now. I beat this game within 27 minutes and that included going to the bathroom and getting a drink and food. Not a bad game but way too easy and not long enough.
    *Tekken Tag Tournament Prologue-Not too hard of a game, the worst part is actually going against the same 4 characters all the time. Other than that, an easy game.
    *Truth or Lies-I picked this up for like $5 at target and thought it'd be an interesting party game... wow what a bad call. I popped it in to see how it was, 47 minutes later I had all the trophies. Needless to say, easy and short trophy game, oh and this game is lying when it says it can detect when you are lying (mostly random).
    *Virtual Fighter 5-Not a bad game really and pretty quick 100%. Only problem I see is some of the trials may have to do a few times in case you miss a task (the ones where you have to complete 5 battles which if you lose any of them, you have to start from the beginning of that trial set again).
    *Virtual Fighter 2-So glad I got this during the 99 cent sale as I pretty much think this was one of the easiest games I've played and quick too. You can pretty much get to 100% within an hour if you have absolutely no skill at all in fighting games and if you do, even faster than that. A quick game if you want a few trophies to add to your list.
    Current games I'm toying with right now, hopefully I'll beat them (ones I am playing a lot I'll mark as playing)

*GTA5 (playing) well it's fun and maybe I'll actually get the trophies instead of just fooling around
    *WWE 14 (playing) I am still working on WWE13 with the online, but this one I'm not too far away from the plat..
    *NBA Jam (playing) well the servers were closing so popped this in and let me tell you, I play a few hours each day on the classic campaign to knock those out (go through 37 teams 6 times is a long time and is about a 44 hour trophy alone). Won't be getting the plat for a while but one I'll be constantly playing for a while each day.
    *COD Black Ops 1+2 (playing) Just keep playing for fun but eventually hopefully find people to help with trophies
    *Need For Speed: Most Wanted (playing) toying with PS3 and vita version
    *Need For Speed: Rivals (both PS3 and PS4)
    *Battlefield 3 + 4 put these in every once in a while, though should do 4 more so I can transfer the online trophies to the PS4 version

Non Current
    games I've stopped playing and will come back to at some point when in the mood.

Batman: Arkhym Asylum- Need the challenge trophies and beat the game on hard which I forgot to set it too which i will at some point
    Batman: Arkhym City- Another one that i slowed down on not for any particular reason, just lost track.
    Lollipop Chainsaw- funny enough I have the asia version since I bought it online, so not sure if I can get the online trophies
    Mortal Kombat- online stuff mostly, I'll get to it at some point as online just doesn't interest me.
    LBP 1 + 2- will come back to as they are fun, just have more fun screwing around then actually completing the story mode
    Skyrim I go back and forth with this one, I love it and all, just I play so many games and this is so vast so will take loads of time
    Transformer: Fall Of Cybertron- actually not sure why I'm not active with this right now. Very good game, I'll have to come back to it soon.

*Will add more to this, though realized that I had a lot more "current" that should probably be added on here*

Unplatable games I have that will never be plated either by (server) closed or (hard) for me to plat

The Show 09,10,11 (server)
    WWE Allstars (server) still upset as they shut down just as I was one win away from 50
    Army of Two 40th day (server with masks)

Def Jam Rapstar (server)
    Any Rockband or Guitar Hero game as currently I suck at these but love to play them (hard)(server)
    MLB 2k10 (server)
    NBA 2k11,12,13,14 (servers)
    Street Fighter 4, SSF4, and Mortal Kombat Vs DC (hard) we all know the deal with these
    NCAA Football 10 (servers) got it for $5, figured why not?
    Ninja Gaiden 2 (hard) (hard) yes that does deserve 2 hards
    Create (server)
    NHL 11 (server)
    Fifa 11 (server)
    Resistance 2 (server)
    F.E.A.R 2 (server)
    Homefront (server)
    Battlefield Bad Company (server)
    SBK X Superbike World Championship (server)
    Gran Turismo 5 (server)
    *more to be added*

On my list! games I own that I'll actually play more of or will actually play (I've gotten a ton more than these recently so might update soon or take the list off altogether)

Toggle Spoiler

*Mostly notes for myself plus updates*

*If you're curious why I didn't play some games, I have the old PS3 and 80 gigs doesn't help play most of these games, my other PS3 that was 250 gigs unfortunately someone needed it more as it got stolen*

*I will also add more games in certain places, I have A LOT of games on the PSN that i never added to this list (this was based off a list i made for games I had discs of or that i remember i got on PSN at some point which I made a list of how many online trophies and time to plat approx so I still need to add those plus vita games as well*

*I also want to set up more "keys" such as what games are PSN, what games have no plat, ect... but only as (brackets) next to the game title*
    Last edited by Devotor; 1 Week Ago at 06:13 PM.
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

Starting REORC Soon AGAIN

Well that's a great start to your CL keep it up...Family man me 2 my daughter is 1 n half and tries to play its cute

Sig & Avy by Dare

Made by Pancake Model

> Restart Button <

Nice start. Way ahead of me anyway. That's a big list already.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Nice to see a new face in the checklist section. The substance is there. I'm particularly impressed with Tekken 6 (fighting games are greatly out of my league). Once you have a banner and platinum images, I think you'll be all set to go!
    I also saw your backlog and I see you have many paths to choose. May your road to them be filled with Platinum!

Amazing Sig and Avy by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

AKA ZeusDestroyer

Good start
    I had a checklist on this site when I had my other account a couple years ago. It's tough, so you won't see me making a new one. I wish you luck!
    Awesome avatar and sig by DaRe_xLw

On March 12. We must ascend.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Awesome start & I look forward to see what improvements you're going to make. Best way to decide what you want in your CL is to take a look other members CL's. This is what I done when making mine as I did not know what else to put there other than my platinums & something about myself. So feel free to take a look at mine or anyone else's for inspiration.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Awesome start & I look forward to see what improvements you're going to make. Best way to decide what you want in your CL is to take a look other members CL's. This is what I done when making mine as I did not know what else to put there other than my platinums & something about myself. So feel free to take a look at mine or anyone else's for inspiration.
    Yes, I just made mine aswell and I keep checking out others for a little, admiring, and it helps the creative juices.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

You have so many games !!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome start to the CL and another dad! My daughter and I try and play Rock Band, as at the moment that's all she can do, hit things and it's always so much fun.

Keep up the great work

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Wow 2 newcomers to CL in one day..ah they are growing up so soon..welcome to CL and hope to see how this turns out.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

nice start on your cl

my kids are gamers too. better watch out cause they will pass you
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Inactive

Great start on your CL!

You have a lot of great game there my friend. I'm looking forward to see the finished CL!

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Random Access Memories

Very nice start to your CL and I look forward to seeing it blossom!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Thanks everyone for the comments Well I haven't updated too much as right now I'm trying to get both multiplayer and zombie trophies in Black Ops 2 which I'm like mid card level with FPS so it'll take a while. I want to work on those set of trophies before starting the game which if i can get the 2 hardest out of the way (well prestiging isn't hard just time consuming but the zombie "Tower of Babel" will be a complete pain and unless I find a good party, close to impossible to get). I also picked up Angry Birds trilogy since it was half off and playing that a bit. I'm hoping to scoop up some Black Friday gaming deals and add some more to my list. Oh and yes, somehow kids always beat even the greatest of adult gamers somehow
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ok quick update.... didn't really play past 2 days as i've been shopping non stop, but did pick up some good deals so added some new games to my collection. Unfortunately I didn't get the WWE 13 I wanted, but did pick up many other titles. I've got Ratchet & Clank collection, God of War saga collection, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dishonored, Dead or Alive 5, MOH Warfighter, NFS Most Wanted, The Amazing Spiderman, Little Big Planet Karting, and Borderlands 2. Not sure what I'll get to as I'm trying to figure out if I want to blow through the quicky plat games I have first or still work on previous ones. I do know I want to set goals and one of them was to have 25 plats by the end of the year which I still think I could get 7 more plats with certain games I have if I focus on them. Hope everyones weekend is good and you found good deals if you were looking

Roo Commander

Good start to your checklist mate

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well haven't updated this in a while but have been extremely busy (and plus had that terrible flu everybody has been getting so that put me out of action for 2 weeks and I'm still suffering from it). I will be updating this more and have added 2 new plats that being Heavy Fire Afghanistan as well as The Walking Dead platinum. I wanted to round out the end of the year by having 25 plats but being sick stopped that drastically. I've decided I'm setting a goal for plats for 2013 which will be about 40 or 50 (seems somewhat unrealistic, but is doable if I push myself). I hope everyone had a good holiday and will enjoy themselves into 2013

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well updated my list a bit with my goals, added the games I am currently working on as well as on hold, added the Counter strike plat i got as well as a few tips on it, and a few things. I noticed I need to update my list as well of games as I still need to add my PSN games, and just recently got WWE 13, Playstation All Star Battle Royal, Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends, and i think that is it (see that is why i have to go check out my list I usually have for games saved on a word file, I haven't added games I've gotten recently on it and now getting confused as to what I have and don't know I have. I am also currently working on NBA Jam as I didn't realize how much of a pain the campaign is (didn't realize you had to beat the 37 teams 6 times each. At least almost done with 2 out of 6 campaigns and just started the remix tour (another pain). lol doing it so many times might make me start to hate this game (and I loved the original back in the 90's).

Starting REORC Soon AGAIN

Well I haven't been here in a minute but I seen you did some updating and those are some great goals to set for yourself good luck with that and more importantly good luck with NFS THE RUN that garbage game

Sig & Avy by Dare

Made by Pancake Model

子連れ狼

Good cl so far!

Congrats on your

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wow, I just looked at my checklist (yeah haven't been here for a while so kinda wondered what I last put on here). OK, I haven't played much of my games lately as working nights kinda burns me out plus i'm trying to do more things with my daughter that doesn't involve trophies (ok ok, there may be some online or co op games that trophies can come from, but not intentional like I usually do). A few updates... I bought the new white 500 gig PS3 which means I can fit a hell of a lot more games on here but didn't transfer my whole system to system as i wanted to save some stuff on my old PS3 so pretty much, I have my old one that plays some games only while my new one plays other games I also have gotten a bunch more games which include new Bioshock, new GOW, the white Assasins Creed vita, new Tomb Raider, hmm and whatever else shows up on my trophy list. I am deciding on what games i want to work on and how I want to approach my gaming... as in do i just play one game to the end then rinse and repeat with another game, or do i want to play multiple games at a time? I notice when I play multiple, I almost never get back to that game for a while and in reality, that would screw up my plat count goal for the year which i want (actually I want to plat all my games i can before the end of the year with all the games i have since i am thinking of getting the new system).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast