Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats again, man - it was a lot of fun going through that with you. I got a bunch of ...

The Old Guy

Congrats again, man - it was a lot of fun going through that with you.

I got a bunch of cleanup done after we finished last night and only have 5 trophies left myself, so I should be right behind you.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Congrats again, man - it was a lot of fun going through that with you.

I got a bunch of cleanup done after we finished last night and only have 5 trophies left myself, so I should be right behind you.
    Great Job dude. It was a lot of fun for sure. Again a big thanks for the help.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Added 3 more of my plats to my list and decided to take my thoughts on the games out. Just want a clean simple looking list.

Retired...

Congrats on your newest platinum. Actually I'm a bit upset for onuosfan I'm trying to ask him a 2 - 3 months ago about coop of MW3 and Resistance 3, still nothing... I trade R3 already without opening with MW3. So I found a nice person is In2 who helped me only MW3 platinum. that's it!

Forgot it... anyway, Good luck in your pursuit of ME2's platinum!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your newest platinum. Actually I'm a bit upset for onuosfan I'm trying to ask him a 2 - 3 months ago about coop of MW3 and Resistance 3, still nothing... I trade R3 already without opening with MW3. So I found a nice person is In2 who helped me only MW3 platinum. that's it!

Forgot it... anyway, Good luck in your pursuit of ME2's platinum!
    Thanks. I really do need to finish Me 2. I can't speak for Onuosfan. Maybe the 2 of you will eventually get to play something together.

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Thanks. I really do need to finish Me 2. I can't speak for Onuosfan. Maybe the 2 of you will eventually get to play something together.
    You absolutely don't need to speak for him... I don't have the game anymore! I guess he doesn't know me well.

Hope you get before ME3 comes out!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

You absolutely don't need to speak for him... I don't have the game anymore! I guess he doesn't know me well.

Hope you get before ME3 comes out!
    I want to get the plat before Me 3. I Have 2 weeks to finish insanity. If I really try I could probablly get it done in a few days or so. I am kinda close. I think.

The Old Guy

Maybe there was some confusion because (a) I don't remember you really asking me to play MW3 or R3 and (b) I think when we were talking about that game I didn't have either of those. I just got my copy of MW3 back about two weeks ago and didn't even buy R3 until last month.

Anyway, sorry if you felt like I snubbed you - that wasn't my intention.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Well onuosfan and I managed to finish superhuman tonight and I got my plat. He still need a little cleanup but he should have it soon.

# 43 Resistance 3.

Really fun game to plat. All the trophies were fun to go for and only had moderate difficulty with the Jugglar trophy. Superhuman was a breeze with me and Onuosfan playing in coop. It was a lot of fun though.
    Congrats on your newest plat man and great team work to yourself and onuos.Good job man,keep it up

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your newest plat man and great team work to yourself and onuos.Good job man,keep it up
    Thanks John for the kind words. I do plan on keeping it up. With people like you and the others congrantulating me encourages and motivates me to keep going. Having great partners like onuosfan helps also.

PRO Member

Ok I finally have decided that I am going to finish Mass Effect 2 plat. With 3 getting so close I want to have it done bfore it comes out since I will have 3 on release day.

Wish me luck. I don't have a lot left to do in it so it might only be 3 or 4 nights before I have the plat to it.

Mista J

Well onuosfan and I managed to finish superhuman tonight and I got my plat. He still need a little cleanup but he should have it soon.

# 43 Resistance 3.

Really fun game to plat. All the trophies were fun to go for and only had moderate difficulty with the Jugglar trophy. Superhuman was a breeze with me and Onuosfan playing in coop. It was a lot of fun though.
    Alright woohoo nice new plat. congrats.

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by jondeere View Post
    Alright woohoo nice new plat. congrats.
    Thanks jon. Hopeing to have another soon.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on R3 and good luck on ME2, such an awesome game. I wanted to finish it before ME3 came out but I doubt that will happen now.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

well onuosfan and i managed to finish superhuman tonight and i got my plat. He still need a little cleanup but he should have it soon.

# 43 resistance 3.

really fun game to plat. All the trophies were fun to go for and only had moderate difficulty with the jugglar trophy. Superhuman was a breeze with me and onuosfan playing in coop. It was a lot of fun though.
    oooo yeeahh!. Congrats snake on a very nice plat and good luck on your me2 plat!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on R3 and good luck on ME2, such an awesome game. I wanted to finish it before ME3 came out but I doubt that will happen now.
    Well if you did manage to start and plat Me 2 before 3 that would be a frantic pace. Then again since you already have played it you could pull it off.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    oooo yeeahh!. Congrats snake on a very nice plat and good luck on your me2 plat!
    Thanks King. It was a very fun game to plat. Especially doing the coop with onuosfan. All the trophies were very fun to get and only a couple took more than a few tries. Looking at you Jugglar.

2011 Member of the Year

# 43 Resistance 3.

Congrats on the new Plat

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on the new Plat

Thanks General.

Mass Effect 2 update. I have made a lot of progress the last few nights. Only a couple parts so far have give me some problems on insanity. The herizon mission being the most problematic so far. I am doing the speed run method to cut the length of time down some. Only have a couple missions left to do before I can enter the omega 4 relay.

Hard to say when i will get plat. Some of the mission take time and I don't know if I'll get stuck anywere.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Thanks General.

Mass Effect 2 update. I have made a lot of progress the last few nights. Only a couple parts so far have give me some problems on insanity. The herizon mission being the most problematic so far. I am doing the speed run method to cut the length of time down some. Only have a couple missions left to do before I can enter the omega 4 relay.

Hard to say when i will get plat. Some of the mission take time and I don't know if I'll get stuck anywere.
    good luck all the same mate.you seem to be making good steady progress anyway and im sure you will do it

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast