Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1541

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Sawsage Good to hear from you too. I remembered when I platinum Resistance 3 you just got ...

  1. #281
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawsage View Post
    Good to hear from you too. I remembered when I platinum Resistance 3 you just got the game. I couldn't help you on that game cause I traded in the day I platinum. LOL

    We should play Max Payne 3 together On May 15.
    I would but right now I don't have any plans on getting Max Payne 3 and don't really have tthe money for any new games right now unless I trade in the last 4 or 5 I have platted.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  2. #282
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    update. #48

    Modern Warfare 2.



    I really enjoyed the game and thought it was the right amount of challenge. Some parts were really tricky and couldn't believe how easy you can die on Veteran. I played on Veteran from the get go. The real challenge of this game is The Spec ops. I had a real good partner and some of them still gave us a lot pf problem. Mainly Wetwork. My first Call of Duty plat and do plan on getting the other Call of Duty plats.

    One closer to 50. I think I am going to do something much easier next. Leaning towards Jak 1.

    Got to give out a big shout to Oscar_383/Jarred_450. Awesome partner to have for spec oips.
    Great job on getting this plat, it wasn't that easy of a plat at all.

  3. #283
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Great job on getting this plat, it wasn't that easy of a plat at all.

    Thanks dude. No it wasn't. Those who say it's an easy plat must be really good at it. Then again we haven't played World at war yet either. we may change our mind after that. LOL.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  4. #284
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Congrats on MW2 , whenever you do WAW good luck because the game may not be hard but it is frustrating and very cheap. Most people don't know but WAW was not the first game to have grenade spam on its Vet difficulty . Btw whats going to be 50?

  5. #285
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on MW2 , whenever you do WAW good luck because the game may not be hard but it is frustrating and very cheap. Most people don't know but WAW was not the first game to have grenade spam on its Vet difficulty . Btw whats going to be 50?
    What is the first game that had grenade spam on vet difficulty? Enquiring minds want to know.

    #50 will be. I don't know yet. Throwing around a few Ideas. It will be much clearer once I get #49 out of the way. I have plenty to chose from.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  6. #286
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats oh MW2 Snake! Jak and Daxter should be no problem for you.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  7. #287
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    What is the first game that had grenade spam on vet difficulty? Enquiring minds want to know.

    #50 will be. I don't know yet. Throwing around a few Ideas. It will be much clearer once I get #49 out of the way. I have plenty to chose from.
    Call of Duty 2, it was also the first of the CoD series to introduce the grenade indicator.

  8. #288
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats oh MW2 Snake! Jak and Daxter should be no problem for you.
    Thanks Daft. I don't think I'll have any problems with Jak 1. After 2 harder games I need something a little easier before I take on my next challenge.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  9. #289
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Call of Duty 2, it was also the first of the CoD series to introduce the grenade indicator.
    I haven't played that one. Thanks for sharing that with me though.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  10. #290
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318




    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  11. #291
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post

    Thanks man. Thats great.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  12. #292
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    update. #48

    Modern Warfare 2.



    I really enjoyed the game and thought it was the right amount of challenge. Some parts were really tricky and couldn't believe how easy you can die on Veteran. I played on Veteran from the get go. The real challenge of this game is The Spec ops. I had a real good partner and some of them still gave us a lot pf problem. Mainly Wetwork. My first Call of Duty plat and do plan on getting the other Call of Duty plats.

    One closer to 50. I think I am going to do something much easier next. Leaning towards Jak 1.

    Got to give out a big shout to Oscar_383/Jarred_450. Awesome partner to have for spec oips.
    Congrats on MW2 snake! I recall that "Wetwork" was the mission that I had left as well to complete, and had the most trouble with. I ended up doing it solo because I'd get to the end and the partner would ended up setting off the explosives.



  13. #293
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on MW2 snake! I recall that "Wetwork" was the mission that I had left as well to complete, and had the most trouble with. I ended up doing it solo because I'd get to the end and the partner would ended up setting off the explosives.

    That was the same here, Only I was the one setting off the explosive. After trying so many times and the try before the one we finally got it I really paid attention what I done wrong at got it the next try. We only had wardriving left after that and got that on the first try.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  14. #294
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congratulations on the MW2 plat dude

  15. #295
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the MW2 plat dude
    Thans Dragon.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  16. #296
    PRO Member
    ChrisValentine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Blackpool, UK
    Posts
    1,311
    Reputation
    237

    Nice, plain and simple


  17. #297
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Nice, plain and simple
    Thats me. Plain and simple. I guess my cl is a reflection of me. I do need to do more work to it though.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  18. #298
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Nice job on platting MW2.

    What's next?


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  19. #299
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Nice job on platting MW2.

    What's next?
    Getting ready to start Jak 1. that will be next and then I can finaly decide on what 50 will be.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  20. #300
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Getting ready to start Jak 1. that will be next and then I can finaly decide on what 50 will be.
    I've noticed alot of people playing Jak 1 the past month (including me), but that's just based on my observation.

    Have fun with Jak 1. It's a really fun and easy and it's worth every minute of it.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO