Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats! I wish I could have played some of that with you, but I'm glad oscar got to help you ...

The Old Guy

Congrats! I wish I could have played some of that with you, but I'm glad oscar got to help you out.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Congrats! I wish I could have played some of that with you, but I'm glad oscar got to help you out.
    Thanks. I'm sure there will be future games we get to play together.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Well I weren't surre I was going to give this update or not. I did get plat 49 last night.

Trine 2 hard

My reward for being a plus member. I really like the game play of both Trine games and they are some of the most beutiful games I have seen. On that note I think they did a very poor job on the trophies for Trine 2. The fact you can have the plat before you even finish the games baffles me. I thought there whould at least be a trophy for completing the game.

If you are a plus member i would go ahead and download it if you haven't already.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats even if it's for one of the easiest plats around but still an enjoyable game. Now that you did something real easy, for #50 you got to do something really hard

Retired...

Congrats on your latest platinum! Sadly, but true about before finish the game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats even if it's for one of the easiest plats around but still an enjoyable game. Now that you did something real easy, for #50 you got to do something really hard
    I agree! . Come on Snakebit!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post

Thanks. I honestly still don't know what it's going to be for #50. I don't want to start another game I do know that. It will have to be something I already have played. I'll see what I'm in the mood for. It could be something hard or not.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinum! Sadly, but true about before finish the game as well.

I agree! . Come on Snakebit!

Thanks. Like I mentioned in above post. Not sure what 50 is going to be. I am still trying to clean up my games and It will be what I am in the mood to play.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat buddy,well done.This game is definately quite popular from what i have seen so im going to try the demo and go from there.Very best of luck reaching the 50 mark my friend

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Good job. Easiest plat ever, but very enjoyable. Can't wait to see what you choose for #50

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Thanks John and Daft. I am thinking over my options of what I am going to do for 50. Got so many games to chose from it's clouding my mind.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on Trine 2! Good luck with your next platinum, thanks for adding me to boost those online Sonic Racing trophies

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

update. I reached a milestone and it came at 2:10 A.M. It also came almost on my 2 tear anniversery of my first Which was May 11, 2010.

I didn't pick anything super hard or super long for #50. It was a game I was already close to and had started in June of last year. It was a lot of fun though.

Tron Evolution.
    Like I said a lot of fun and with a fully maxed out character the hardest difficulty really isn't that hard. Now I think I will still just try to finish up some other games I am close to.

Congrats on your new and 50th plat mate,well done and happy anniversary for your plats too.Im back on AC:B now man,so if you want to,maybe that could be one of your next plats.Im trying to drum up a little support and so far its looking pretty good.Keep up the awesome work my friend

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new and 50th plat mate,well done and happy anniversary for your plats too.Im back on AC:B now man,so if you want to,maybe that could be one of your next plats.Im trying to drum up a little support and so far its looking pretty good.Keep up the awesome work my friend

Thanks John. I may join you in some Ac Brotherhood. I only need 3 more of the MP trophies.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    update. I reached a milestone and it came at 2:10 A.M. It also came almost on my 2 tear anniversery of my first Which was May 11, 2010.

I didn't pick anything super hard or super long for #50. It was a game I was already close to and had started in June of last year. It was a lot of fun though.

Tron Evolution.
    Like I said a lot of fun and with a fully maxed out character the hardest difficulty really isn't that hard. Now I think I will still just try to finish up some other games I am close to.
    congrats on your 50th man , good job!!Whats up for a 100th??

Thanks John. I may join you in some Ac Brotherhood. I only need 3 more of the MP trophies.
    No probs man,its all im playing now anyway so if you see me on thats what ill be playing.Im going to do my absolute best to get this plat.I only need 4 online trophies and then im done,i just really want to get this plat.Oh and sweet new avy man,i really like it,Jondeere has done an awesome job there

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    congrats on your 50th man , good job!!Whats up for a 100th??

Thanks dude. Let me get #'s 51 to 99 then I may be able to tell you what 100 will be.

The Old Guy

Congrats on #50, and let me know when you decide to start working on ACB again - I can probably drum up some of the guys to help, too.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Congrats on #50, and let me know when you decide to start working on ACB again - I can probably drum up some of the guys to help, too.
    I will do. John and I have talked about it and if you get some of the guys in then we may be able to knock it out quick. Oscar/jarred said he would help also.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on hitting 50 as well as getting the Tron Evolution plat. I've heard some of the trophies require a boosting partner but its still a very fun and underrated movie based game. Good luck on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I plan on starting the AC series after the May trophy competition is over and know I'm going to dread the online trophies of Brotherhood.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast