Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Smashguy What can I say is WOW... Look forward to seeing grow even more but it's already ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    What can I say is WOW... Look forward to seeing grow even more but it's already amazing looking. Great start to it!
    Thanks I can't wait to see the rest of the banners as in2 rolls them out and then sharing them with the community. It is going to look awesome.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

No Platinum update and it's been just about 3 weeks since my last platinum. I have been playing a lot of Black Ops though and just about done with the campaighn on Veteran.

I also have picked up a couple more games also apart from all the free games for being a plus user.

I got Final Fantasy 13-2 for $19.99 and After much thought I got another copy of Mirror's edge so I can attempt the speed runas and time trials again. They drove me nuts before but it's been over a year since I tried them last and traded my other copy.

PRO Member

Platinum Banners for Plats #21 through 31 has been added. I will continually thank in2 for the amazing job he is doing on them.

I have been thinking. Should I add some thoughts on the plats or keep it as it is?

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

The banners are looking awesome! And for adding thoughts, it really depends if you have the time to write them up and if you really want to, though it is always interesting to read somebody's thoughts on a game. I still need to finish mine actually.

Blazikiller's Killer Checklist
    My checklist to Glory my dedication and organize my forgetfulness
    Currently Under Long-Term Renovation

Latest Accomplishment
    Mortal Kombat

Current Endeavours

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Step closer to the big 50

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Platinum Banners for Plats #21 through 31 has been added. I will continually thank in2 for the amazing job he is doing on them.

I have been thinking. Should I add some thoughts on the plats or keep it as it is?
    Great list, and you've got quite a few nice and hard trophies too. If I may make a suggestion though, you should tell a little bit about each game, instead of just listing them. Give people your opinion on them. Really make this your own list. Anyway, keep it up!

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    The banners are looking awesome! And for adding thoughts, it really depends if you have the time to write them up and if you really want to, though it is always interesting to read somebody's thoughts on a game. I still need to finish mine actually.
    I did have my thoughts on the games in my old cl before the site went down. I was thinking that just adding a rating system like I have would be enough but it isn't really satisfying me and that is why I have been thinking i want to add thoughts again.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Great list, and you've got quite a few nice and hard trophies too. If I may make a suggestion though, you should tell a little bit about each game, instead of just listing them. Give people your opinion on them. Really make this your own list. Anyway, keep it up!
    Thanks Hasan. I think once I get all the banners in I am going to figure out how I want to add thoughts in.

PRO Member

LOOKING GOOD SNAKE. ADDED THIS THREAD TO MY LIST SO I CAN SEE WHEN YOU ADD MORE STUFF. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

THIS AWESOME AVY BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247
    THE EPIC SIG CREATED BY APOKOLYPZ

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    LOOKING GOOD SNAKE. ADDED THIS THREAD TO MY LIST SO I CAN SEE WHEN YOU ADD MORE STUFF. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
    Thanks King, Hoping you enjoy the rest of what is to come.

In2
    January MOTM

You should definitely add some of your thoughts if you have time, it would make your checklist more personal.
    Good luck with those Speed Runs on Mirror's Edge, those are pretty insane.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Random Access Memories

I agree man. I love reading other people's thoughts on the games and their experience. Also going for those speed runs so here's to both of us

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

PRO Member

To in2 and Daft. I know how hard they are. It's been over a year and I traded my old copy of Mirror's edge but i did find a cheap copy over the weekend and decided I want to try them again. I really like the game and would love the plat on my collection.

Well I think I will add my thoughts on the games. That will be my next project for the checklist.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I really like the new banners for all the games. I wish I had the knowledge to attempt stuff like that ... but I dont.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    No Platinum update and it's been just about 3 weeks since my last platinum. I have been playing a lot of Black Ops though and just about done with the campaighn on Veteran.

I also have picked up a couple more games also apart from all the free games for being a plus user.

I got Final Fantasy 13-2 for $19.99 and After much thought I got another copy of Mirror's edge so I can attempt the speed runas and time trials again. They drove me nuts before but it's been over a year since I tried them last and traded my other copy.
    Spped trials were harder to me but its notthing more than trial and fail or success..If you stick to them , try routes , watch vids , there is no way you wont beat them..

As for the speedruns , I had trouble with chapter 2 and 9..Chapter 2 had a very nice trick that could save you more than 1,5 minute..

If you get to the game again , I will gladly help you with tips to get them..Even though with so much vids around , you probably wont need my help
    Good luck !!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Spped trials were harder to me but its notthing more than trial and fail or success..If you stick to them , try routes , watch vids , there is no way you wont beat them..

As for the speedruns , I had trouble with chapter 2 and 9..Chapter 2 had a very nice trick that could save you more than 1,5 minute..

If you get to the game again , I will gladly help you with tips to get them..Even though with so much vids around , you probably wont need my help
    Good luck !!
    I have watched vids in the past. Might be some better ones now but If I do need tips I'll send you a message.

Synthwave <3

Very impressive checklist! What did you think of Saw?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Very impressive checklist! What did you think of Saw?
    Very bad controls. could of been better. Liked the idea just poorly executed.

PRO Member

Platinum banners for plats 32 to 41 have been added. More amazing work by in2.

Gaming update. I have yet to earn a plat this month but I have been making a lot of progress in the games and also got Mp trophies done In Call of Juarez Bound in blood and have been boosting Gta 4 with Daftprophet and Omnislash trying to get the wanted trophy and hoping AWP will unlock for me. It glitched on me the first time I tried to get it.

I did manage toget 100% in Virtua Fighter. To a lot of people that may not be a big deal but it is for me because I usualy suck at Fighting games.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new 100% man,awesome stuff.I too suck at those fighting games so when you achieve something like that its a pretty damn good feeling.Best of luck with GTAIV aswell man,im sure daft and omni are an awesome help

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on your latest 100% and also on finishing off the MP trophies for CoJ: Bound in Blood. I made sure to finish off the MP a long time ago but never got around to going for the plat so I need to jump back on that at some point. Finally, good luck on going for the MP trophies on GTA4. That will be a great plat to add to your collection.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast