Page 20 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Thanks John, Omni and Daft are great people to play with. I forgot to mention in my last post also ...

PRO Member

Thanks John, Omni and Daft are great people to play with. I forgot to mention in my last post also Done a lot of Black ops. Other then 2 chapters Executive order and Sog it was a breeze. Those 2 missions though was enough to make me almost pullmy hair out. I have 2 sp trophies left and Zombies trophies. Also looking for help to get the In the Money trophy.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on your latest 100% and also on finishing off the MP trophies for CoJ: Bound in Blood. I made sure to finish off the MP a long time ago but never got around to going for the plat so I need to jump back on that at some point. Finally, good luck on going for the MP trophies on GTA4. That will be a great plat to add to your collection.
    Thanks Denaratuck .I only have a few trophies left for COJ. I should of had the mp long done but was to lazy to fool with it. Of course I have to play it on very hard and I here it is very hard.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on getting 100% on Virtua Fighter 5. I too suck at fighting games, but this one I found very easy.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Platinum banners for plats 32 to 41 have been added. More amazing work by in2.

Gaming update. I have yet to earn a plat this month but I have been making a lot of progress in the games and also got Mp trophies done In Call of Juarez Bound in blood and have been boosting Gta 4 with Daftprophet and Omnislash trying to get the wanted trophy and hoping AWP will unlock for me. It glitched on me the first time I tried to get it.

I did manage toget 100% in Virtua Fighter. To a lot of people that may not be a big deal but it is for me because I usualy suck at Fighting games.
    I love the banners In2 made for you. They look great!

Congrats on 100%ing Virtua Fighter! I plan to 100% that soon too, but have been busy with Dead Island and LBP 1&2. I'm not very good at fighting games either, but this game is a lot easier than some others. The controls kind of remind of Tekken, but I definitely prefer Tekken's controls. Do you think you'll eventually plat Tekken 6?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I love the banners In2 made for you. They look great!

Congrats on 100%ing Virtua Fighter! I plan to 100% that soon too, but have been busy with Dead Island and LBP 1&2. I'm not very good at fighting games either, but this game is a lot easier than some others. The controls kind of remind of Tekken, but I definitely prefer Tekken's controls. Do you think you'll eventually plat Tekken 6?
    I also found Virtua fighter 5 to be easy and it did remind me of tekken 6. I will have to get a copy of Tekken 6 to plat it. I only rented it last summer and didn't care to finish it then Have been thinking about getting a copy though so i can plat it.

PRO Member

I also found Virtua fighter 5 to be easy and it did remind me of tekken 6. I will have to get a copy of Tekken 6 to plat it. I only rented it last summer and didn't care to finish it then Have been thinking about getting a copy though so i can plat it.
    Congrats on 100% Virtua Fighter 5, Snake! I'm not the greatest at fighting games either and it wasn't too bad. It's very similar to Tekken 6 in a way so you shouldn't have much trouble with that .

And yes, when we actually get the games to connect, it's a very successful boost sesh Looking forward to finishing that off with you guys

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Synthwave <3

Cool, well I definitely recommend it. If you ever want someone to practice with I will be happy to join you. Just send me an invite!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Cool, well I definitely recommend it. If you ever want someone to practice with I will be happy to join you. Just send me an invite!
    I'll do that. I do have all the multi player trophies done in tekken 6 so thats a good thing.

Synthwave <3

I'll do that. I do have all the multi player trophies done in tekken 6 so thats a good thing.
    That's good! That'll save you some time. Well, whenever you get it if you want to play send me a msg!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

That's good! That'll save you some time. Well, whenever you get it if you want to play send me a msg!

I'll let you know. It could be a while though because I have so many games I am trying to finish up and a ton I haven't even started yet. I can't say for sure if it will even be this year.

Gaming update. All I have left for Black ops is to find the rest of the intel i need and the zombie trophies. Got In the Money and Light foot trophies last night. Also Started looking for all the Secrets in Call of Juarez Boind in blood last night. After I get all those it's onto the Very hard play through and I'll have that plat after 2 years of playing it.

I downloaded the Game sideway. Want to see what thats all about.

PRO Member

Small gaming update. Starting the Very Hard play through of Call of Juarez Bound in Blood and if everything goes as planned this will be the next plat I get.

I hear very hard is hard so I will see. I got my first trophy in this game in February of 2010 so it is long over dew. Wish me the best people.

WHO DAT!!!!

good luck with bound in blood!! nice list SNAKE, keep it growing man

PRO Member

Good luck man! That sounds tough!

I'll hopefully either be fixing my PS3 this weekend or getting a new one so we can get some more GTA IV in!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Best of luck to you Snake with Call of Juarez.I hope you get the plt especially since you got your first trophy way back when.Did you forget about the game or not like it and whats made you go back to it mate?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Best of luck to you Snake with Call of Juarez.I hope you get the plt especially since you got your first trophy way back when.Did you forget about the game or not like it and whats made you go back to it mate?
    I have always liked it. It's just other games has had a higher priority and it took a back seat. Even though I got the first trophy back in Feb. 2010 i have played it on and off for those 2 years. I think the biggest setback was the MP trophies. Once I got all of those then I realised the plat is possible for me.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Good luck with Call of Juarez Snake! I know I was kind of putting it off when we originally were going to, but maybe when you finish that and I finish some more of my stuff you want to boost those online trophies in Sonic Racing?

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Good luck with Call of Juarez Snake! I know I was kind of putting it off when we originally were going to, but maybe when you finish that and I finish some more of my stuff you want to boost those online trophies in Sonic Racing?
    I got the Sonic racing mp trophies done but i guess i could still help you.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Small gaming update. Starting the Very Hard play through of Call of Juarez Bound in Blood and if everything goes as planned this will be the next plat I get.

I hear very hard is hard so I will see. I got my first trophy in this game in February of 2010 so it is long over dew. Wish me the best people.
    I got the trophy for completing Bound in Blood on very hard and it isn't that hard really compared to other games on the hardest difficulty there was only a few bits that can be very hard like the very end.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I got the trophy for completing Bound in Blood on very hard and it isn't that hard really compared to other games on the hardest difficulty there was only a few bits that can be very hard like the very end.
    Thats good to know that it's not very difficult. I chose to do the last level first for some reason and it is hard. I don't like the fact that most the time one shot kills you.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Thats good to know that it's not very difficult. I chose to do the last level first for some reason and it is hard. I don't like the fact that most the time one shot kills you.
    I would say that is the best way. Start with the hardest level and work backwards so it gets easier.

I'm really annoyed with my Call of Juarez because the only trophy on that I didn't get was the trophy for getting $1 million online I got about half way got YLOD back in 2009 and lost all that money because for some reason it never saved to the server and saved to the file. So that game is stuck at 91% with one trophy left

Page 20 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast