Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by snakebit10 I got the Sonic racing mp trophies done but i guess i could still help you. ...

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I got the Sonic racing mp trophies done but i guess i could still help you.
    Oh damn, really? :S Well, it would still be awesome if you could help I get off school next Thursday, so I will be hoping for a big platinum spree, maybe you could help me then? Sorry for missing out originally and now wasting your time later on :s

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Oh damn, really? :S Well, it would still be awesome if you could help I get off school next Thursday, so I will be hoping for a big platinum spree, maybe you could help me then? Sorry for missing out originally and now wasting your time later on :s
    I don't mind still helping. They don't take long to do.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I would say that is the best way. Start with the hardest level and work backwards so it gets easier.

I'm really annoyed with my Call of Juarez because the only trophy on that I didn't get was the trophy for getting $1 million online I got about half way got YLOD back in 2009 and lost all that money because for some reason it never saved to the server and saved to the file. So that game is stuck at 91% with one trophy left
    I noticed that was the only trophy you needed and wondered why you didn't go for it. I guess YLOD will do that.

I was using Thomas and I read that Ray is better to use for the last level. So I'll am going to try it with him next time I play the last level.

PRO Member

Another Small Gaming Update. Got another 100% in a psn game. Dead Space Ignition. Only needed one trophy to finish off and finally got it done. Started Bound in blood on very hard and haven't made much progress at all. So I'll work on it a little at a time.

Since time is getting short for the Month of June and I still haven't got a plat this month I decided to start Transformers Dark of the Moon last night so i can knock out a quick plat to at least get one this month and keep my monthly plat streak going.

PRO Member

Platinum Banner's 42 through 52 is added and that is the last of them and finally my checklist feels complete for the first time in over a year.

Thinking about adding my thoughts to each game. Should I put them in spoilers or leave them out?

Gaming update. Transformers Dark of the moon is coming along real quick and should get plat tonight. It is so easy. I wanted to do it now so I could be sure to get a plat in June.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I personally don't like spoiler tats in checklists. Hope Bound in Blood gets easier since you are closing in on the plat.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Hey snake the banners look great. The tron banner looks awesome. Congrats on you 100% and early congrats on dark of the moon! OH YEAH AND I AGREE WITH OSCAR. KEEP YOUR THOUGHT S IN THE OPEN. NO SPOILER TAGS.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I personally don't like spoiler tats in checklists. Hope Bound in Blood gets easier since you are closing in on the plat.
    Thanks for the input Jarred, I was leaning towards not using them. Just wanted input.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Hey snake the banners look great. The tron banner looks awesome. Congrats on you 100% and early congrats on dark of the moon! OH YEAH AND I AGREE WITH OSCAR. KEEP YOUR THOUGHT S IN THE OPEN. NO SPOILER TAGS.
    Thanks King. Glad you took time to look. I like the tron banner myself. Been a Tron fan since the 80's and I found the game to be really fun and I thin it's one of the better Movie tie in games.

PRO Member

I also agree with Jarred and King, but it's ultimately up to you. Congrats on Dead Space Ignition man. I wouldn't mind getting that myself. Looks like you're pretty close with Transformers as well so good luck with the big finish. We'll have to get in on some GTA IV soon now that I'm back in commission.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I also agree with Jarred and King, but it's ultimately up to you. Congrats on Dead Space Ignition man. I wouldn't mind getting that myself. Looks like you're pretty close with Transformers as well so good luck with the big finish. We'll have to get in on some GTA IV soon now that I'm back in commission.
    Thanks for stoping by Daft. I beleive I am going to put the comments out in the open. I should have Transformers done tonight. I'd like to get some More GTa in myself.

Royal Flush X2

Thanks for stoping by Daft. I beleive I am going to put the comments out in the open. I should have Transformers done tonight. I'd like to get some More GTa in myself.
    Hopefully we can get some GTAIV done this week and knockout those 4 player games.

In2
    January MOTM

Like the others have said, don't put your thoughts in spoilers. Don't hide anything you have worked a few hours on it.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Like the others have said, don't put your thoughts in spoilers. Don't hide anything you have worked a few hours on it.
    BTW. Banners be looking sweet!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Thanks for the suggestions about rather I should put my thoughts in spoilers also. I was also thinking if I put them in spoilers then people who visit may not take the time to open the spoilers to read what i have put. So I will not use spoilers.

Synthwave <3

Platinum Banner's 42 through 52 is added and that is the last of them and finally my checklist feels complete for the first time in over a year.

Thinking about adding my thoughts to each game. Should I put them in spoilers or leave them out?

Gaming update. Transformers Dark of the moon is coming along real quick and should get plat tonight. It is so easy. I wanted to do it now so I could be sure to get a plat in June.
    Nice new banners! I like them! Very cool, I can't wait to read your thoughts on each game. I would suggest spoilers so that the page takes less time to load and I think it looks good from what I've seen on other people's checklists. Good luck and can't wait to see another update!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Royal Flush X2

Thanks for the suggestions about rather I should put my thoughts in spoilers also. I was also thinking if I put them in spoilers then people who visit may not take the time to open the spoilers to read what i have put. So I will not use spoilers.
    Your list has come a long way and is looking great. Like most have said not to use spoilers and I agree with that. I used to have spoilers at one point but glad I took them out.

PRO Member

Platinum update. Got # 53 in TransFormers Dark of the moon. This has to be one of the easiest platinums out there. Only had a little trouble with one trophy. Had a blast playing it though.

Retired...

Congrats on your latest platinum my friend! Keep it up man!!!

What game you're looking for next?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinum my friend! Keep it up man!!!

What game you're looking for next?
    Thanks, Not sure. Got a few Ideas.

Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast