Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Sorry to hear that you're getting burned out, but at least you're deciding to take a break instead of making ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Sorry to hear that you're getting burned out, but at least you're deciding to take a break instead of making it worse. As for the games you mentioned, I love the online for Battlefield 3 although some of the trophies are annoying. However, as long as you don't get stressed from doing bad in the game before you become decent at it, I think you'll also enjoy it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Back to reality...

I feel you my good friend. Those long and hard time consuming games do slow progress for platinum hunting as that what it has been like for me most of this year.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Nice! Keep going!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    This is not a plat update. It may even be a while before there is another plat update. I feel like I have burned my self out on plat's. Even though I have enjoyed a majority of the games I have got plats in I feel like I have forced my self into games to get trophies that I haven't really liked to much.

So I am going to take a little break and see were I am at in a couple of weeks. I have been enjoying GT5 and the MOH MP last few nights and thinking about picking up Battlefield 3 and Modern warfare 3. 2 games I have been wanting to play but have been putting off.
    1st off congrats on GOW:Ghost of Sparta, a great game that was. Also liked you I have burned out as well with plat hunting and on a break from it for now.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Sorry to hear that you're getting burned out, but at least you're deciding to take a break instead of making it worse. As for the games you mentioned, I love the online for Battlefield 3 although some of the trophies are annoying. However, as long as you don't get stressed from doing bad in the game before you become decent at it, I think you'll also enjoy it.
    thanks. It may not take 2 weeks. After playing MOH Mp and the stand alone Killzone 3 MP last night and got quite a few of those trophies the itch is coming back. Maybe it is because I enjoy the Killzone 3 mp. I don't usually do great in Mp games but the battlefield bc games I would do decent. I don't know how different the Battlefield 3 Mp is.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I feel you my good friend. Those long and hard time consuming games do slow progress for platinum hunting as that what it has been like for me most of this year.
    It isn't always the long plats for me but Trying to get at least 2 every month is what was zapping me. Sometimes I would chose a game so I could gurantee myself a plat.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    1st off congrats on GOW:Ghost of Sparta, a great game that was. Also liked you I have burned out as well with plat hunting and on a break from it for now.
    Thanks. It is strange not seeing you going for plats. I guess we all need a small break some time.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    This is not a plat update. It may even be a while before there is another plat update. I feel like I have burned my self out on plat's. Even though I have enjoyed a majority of the games I have got plats in I feel like I have forced my self into games to get trophies that I haven't really liked to much.

So I am going to take a little break and see were I am at in a couple of weeks. I have been enjoying GT5 and the MOH MP last few nights and thinking about picking up Battlefield 3 and Modern warfare 3. 2 games I have been wanting to play but have been putting off.
    Im not surprised you feel that way mate,you have been knocking them plats out recently and perhaps just a little bit of good ole gaming fun will sort you right out.Just forget about them trophies for a while man and do what you want,just remember as always to have fun gaming

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Im not surprised you feel that way mate,you have been knocking them plats out recently and perhaps just a little bit of good ole gaming fun will sort you right out.Just forget about them trophies for a while man and do what you want,just remember as always to have fun gaming

Good words John. Thanks for the incouragemen. Had a blast playing the Killzone 3 MP last night. IMO it is one of the better MP's out there. I'll be back for sure. It may not even take 2 weeks like I previously thought.

PRO Member

Not a plat update yet, Should be soon. I hope. Got all the MP trophies for Medal of Honor done and just need to get through Tier 1 mode. I tried the first mission last night and after dying 5 times and having to start over each time I quit before I raged.

I think I'll be doing something a little easier without Mp trophies after MOH.

PRO Member

The Trophy hunt and Plat hunt has returned. I finally have a plat update.

Medal of Honor

I enjoyed it for the most part. Loved the single player and tier 1 mode even though there was tricky spots. MP is a whole different story. I liked it for the most part but Firecontroller was a pain. Got to give out a shout to King3556 and the rest of the group that helped me get firecontroller.

IMO a good F{s but if anyone is looking a quick and easy plat don't look here. Can't wait for Warfighter.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat, what is next?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, what is next?
    I rented the Darkness 2 so I am going to do that next.

Back to reality...

Congrats on the MoH my good friend! I knew you'd have this plat in no time!

Good luck in your pursuit of Darkness 2's

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the MoH my good friend! I knew you'd have this plat in no time!

Good luck in your pursuit of Darkness 2's

Thanks man, I wouldn't exactly say in no time considering I started it 10 months ago. Darkness 2 seems like it's going to be fun. Debating if I am going to start tonight or wait untill tomorrow to start it.

PRO Member

congrats on your new plat my friend. thanks for the shout-out and it was my pleasure. i look forward to teaming up for some more co-op in the future.

THIS AWESOME AVY BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247
    THE EPIC SIG CREATED BY djunglist
    SUPPORT THE TA-TA'S RIBBON THANKS TO BEAM

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the MoH plat mate,well done and the best of luck making Darkness 2 your 60th plat aswell

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on MoH Snake! Good for you on not losing the trophy itch!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Back to reality...

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    congrats on your new plat my friend. thanks for the shout-out and it was my pleasure. i look forward to teaming up for some more co-op in the future.
    Hey, what about me?

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on the Medal of Honor platinum man

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Thanks King, It was my pleasure also working with you on MOH. Hope we do get to do some more games in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the MoH plat mate,well done and the best of luck making Darkness 2 your 60th plat aswell

As always John thanks for the good words. Looking forward to playing Darkness 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on MoH Snake! Good for you on not losing the trophy itch!
    Thanks Blazikiller, It just didn't seem right not earning any trophies on a consistant basis. I love the MP for Battlefield 3 but I just couldn't see myself as a full time MP player.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Big congrats on the Medal of Honor platinum man
    Thanks Dragon.

PRO Member

Just added the ne MOH plat Banner by the awesome In2.

Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast