Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congratz on the new plat, aslong as you had fun thats what matters. Good luck on GOW III...

Regional Manager of War

Congratz on the new plat, aslong as you had fun thats what matters. Good luck on GOW III

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Awesome job mate.keep up the great work and have fun.gow3 is awesome you will love it.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congratz on the new plat, aslong as you had fun thats what matters. Good luck on GOW III
    I actually started my Titan Run and got stuck on Prometheus. Haven't got back to it yet. I will because I want to get all the GOW plats.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

update.

#33 Uncharted 3

Another fantastic game in the best franchise on the Ps3. I really don't know what to say that probablly hasn't been said about the game already. Lots of fun and lots of action. Top notch graphics and great characters.

Trophies soon.

Congrats on new platinum. What game is next?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on new platinum. What game is next?
    I think Jurassic: The Hunted since that is a rental. Been playing some Call of Duty Classic also.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    update.

#33 Uncharted 3

Another fantastic game in the best franchise on the Ps3. I really don't know what to say that probablly hasn't been said about the game already. Lots of fun and lots of action. Top notch graphics and great characters.
    Another awesome checklist i didn't even bother to check congrats on the new plat anyway i'll be sure to check your list regularly

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Another awesome checklist i didn't even bother to check congrats on the new plat anyway i'll be sure to check your list regularly

Thanks. I think I am going to actually do some work on it today to get it looking good again.

Lvl 6 - Silver

which did you find harder the ballroom on the sinking ship of the stupid flame heads? and congrats of the new shiny plat.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    which did you find harder the ballroom on the sinking ship of the stupid flame heads? and congrats of the new shiny plat.
    I actually had more trouble with the first part of the ball room when you first enter it. The Djinn gave me some trouble. My hardest part was in the desert when they start you with no gun and the part right after it with the machine gun up on the platform were you have to take out the pillars. Also had some trouble in the ship yard.

PRO Member

Added 5 more games to my checklist. Finally had some time to work on it some and I think it is coming along pretty good. I need to get a banner made but can't think of what i want it to include. I'll take suggestions if anyone has one.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Added 5 more games to my checklist. Finally had some time to work on it some and I think it is coming along pretty good. I need to get a banner made but can't think of what i want it to include. I'll take suggestions if anyone has one.
    How about making a banner saying the title and putting it on the front page or make a game banner of all the games you platted just a suggestion

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    How about making a banner saying the title and putting it on the front page or make a game banner of all the games you platted just a suggestion
    Thanks for the suggestions. I may go with one with the title in it.

Trophies soon.

I had the same problem with coming up with a banner for a while. How about you get a banner of charaters from your all time favorite game along with some headers to go with the list. For a banner any GIMP Guru would be great but for the headers I suggest have Alison make them as she does amazing job with not only my headers but for everyone else she made them for.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I had the same problem with coming up with a banner for a while. How about you get a banner of charaters from your all time favorite game along with some headers to go with the list. For a banner any GIMP Guru would be great but for the headers I suggest have Alison make them as she does amazing job with not only my headers but for everyone else she made them for.
    Thanks for the suggestions. I may try one with characters and the name of my list in it.

PRO Member

Yeah alison made my banners and headers. She does amazing work. I gave her free reign told her what i was looking for and she went above and beyond.

THIS AWESOME AVY BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247
    THE EPIC SIG CREATED BY APOKOLYPZ

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Yeah alison made my banners and headers. She does amazing work. I gave her free reign told her what i was looking for and she went above and beyond.
    Thanks Kingway. Since you were the second person to recommend Alison I went ahead and put in a request and can't wait to see it.

PRO Member

How are you progressing with God of War III ?

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    How are you progressing with God of War III ?
    Haven't played it in about a month. Got stuck on Prometheus on titan and haven't tried again. I will eventually.

2011 Member of the Year

update.

#33 Uncharted 3

Congrats on the UC3
    Was indeed a top notch game

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast