Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1521

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on Darkness II and hitting 60 s, Snake!...

  1. #601
    xbox420
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Vault of Glitches
    Posts
    4,489
    Reputation
    339

    Congrats on Darkness II and hitting 60 s, Snake!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

    Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!


  2. #602
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,479
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on Darkness II and of course reached over #60.
    Thanks man, It was a fun game. As for reaching 60 I never thought I would evere reach that many plats.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on Darkness II platinum man
    Thanks for stopping by Dragon. I'm coming up on you and Denaratuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Darkness II and hitting 60 s, Snake!
    Thanks Daft. Wow I still can't believe I've hit 60.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  3. #603
    PRO Member
    kingway56's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    23

    HOLY SHIT YOU PLATTED THAT ALREADY!!!! I GUESS WHEN I START THAT IT WON'T TAKE ME VERY LONG EITHER. CONGRATS THEIR MY FRIEND!!!!


    THIS AWESOME AVY BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247
    THE EPIC SIG CREATED BY djunglist
    SUPPORT THE TA-TA'S RIBBON THANKS TO BEAM

  4. #604
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,479
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    HOLY SHIT YOU PLATTED THAT ALREADY!!!! I GUESS WHEN I START THAT IT WON'T TAKE ME VERY LONG EITHER. CONGRATS THEIR MY FRIEND!!!!
    It's not very long my friend. I was one hour short of 4 days. Some have done it in 2 days. Very good game though and a ton of fun.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  5. #605
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on the Darknes II plat mate and double congrats on reaching 60 plats too,fantastic stuff man congratulations.Seems like you really enjoyed this game which is also great to hear.Keep up the great work man

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  6. #606
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,479
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Darknes II plat mate and double congrats on reaching 60 plats too,fantastic stuff man congratulations.Seems like you really enjoyed this game which is also great to hear.Keep up the great work man

    As always John, thanks for stoping by and thanks for the encouraging words.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  7. #607
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    199

    Big congrats on hitting #60 think i need to get a move on as you will be catching me soon




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  8. #608
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,479
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Big congrats on hitting #60 think i need to get a move on as you will be catching me soon
    Thanks for stoping by. I don't think you have to worry about me catching you. You have a 16 plat lead on me.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  9. #609
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Reputation
    56

    Nice work on 60 and Darksiders 2 at that nicely done.

  10. #610
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,479
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Nice work on 60 and Darksiders 2 at that nicely done.
    Thanks. I see some one else has got mixed up about what I was playing. It was The Darkness II not darksiders 2. LOL.

    Maybe I shouldn't of played The Darkness II the same time Darksiders 2 came out. There wouldn't be this confusion.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  11. #611
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,479
    Reputation
    84

    Platinum update. :platinum # 61



    saints Row the third is one of the funnest games I have played. I can honestly say that I enjoyed this more than GTA 4. It is so over the top and so much to do that it never got boring to me. If your looking for a good story well it is kind of Ridiculous. It's strong point is the game play and the activities you can do.

    I would highly recommend to any one who likes open world over the top game play.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  12. #612
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    199

    Congrats on the new plat SR is a great game i had loads of fun in co-op, got anything planned for #62




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  13. #613
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,479
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat SR is a great game i had loads of fun in co-op, got anything planned for #62
    Thanks. I didn't get to play it in Co-op but still had a blast. For #62 I have Wanted: Weapons of Fate rented from gamefly so I think I am going to run through that for #62.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  14. #614
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Reputation
    56

    Congrats on saints row 3 plat mate I gotta play that one myself ..however I picked up Mafia 2 platinum today so thats good start ...as for wanted thats a fun platinum but get repeative quickly..still I'm sure you'll breeze through it.

  15. #615
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,479
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on saints row 3 plat mate I gotta play that one myself ..however I picked up Mafia 2 platinum today so thats good start ...as for wanted thats a fun platinum but get repeative quickly..still I'm sure you'll breeze through it.

    Thanks. If you enjoyed Mafia II I am sure you will like SR 3. I think it is better then Mafia 2. Don't get me wrong I love Mafia 2 and it was fun getting that plat also.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  16. #616
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Reputation
    56

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Thanks. If you enjoyed Mafia II I am sure you will like SR 3. I think it is better then Mafia 2. Don't get me wrong I love Mafia 2 and it was fun getting that plat also.
    Oh I know how good SR is I have them all on the 360 I won my Ps3 copy as well as Enslaved in a lucky dip..so I thought hell I'll platinum them both sometime later on.

  17. #617
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,479
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Oh I know how good SR is I have them all on the 360 I won my Ps3 copy as well as Enslaved in a lucky dip..so I thought hell I'll platinum them both sometime later on.
    That was some win then. I need to get back to enslaved and try to finish up that one myself.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  18. #618
    Back to reality...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,838
    Reputation
    305

    Congrats for the latest platinum my good friend. Will definitely getting one as soon as when the price drop down.

    Glad you liked the banner!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  19. #619
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,479
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats for the latest platinum my good friend. Will definitely getting one as soon as when the price drop down.

    Glad you liked the banner!
    Thanks for making the banner. I think you would enjoy the game for sure.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  20. #620
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,344
    Reputation
    119

    Congratulations on the Saints Row The Third platinum dude

Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO