Page 33 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Blazikiller Congrats on Wanted Snake! Bullet curving sounds fun, never seen the movie nor the game. Thanks. ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on Wanted Snake! Bullet curving sounds fun, never seen the movie nor the game.
    Thanks. Yes Bullet curving is very cool. To hit a enemy behind cover by curving a bullet they never seen coming was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    WAY TO GO SNAKE!!! KEEP IT UP YOU FRIGGIN MACHINE!!!!
    Thanks King. Since I have come back from my little break of trophy hunting I feel rejuvinated.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat
    Thanks Gamer. I guess I'll be congratulating you on a new plat soon with Jak 3.

I started back into Dead Space Extraction last night and I believe that will be my next plat.

PRO Member

Damn am I late

Congrats on both Saint's Row the third and Wanted: Weapons of Fate s, Snake!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Damn am I late

Congrats on both Saint's Row the third and Wanted: Weapons of Fate s, Snake!
    Thanks Daft. I guess better late then never. Right. LOl.

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the Wanted plat, even more late then Daft you did that fast, whats up next?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the Wanted plat, even more late then Daft you did that fast, whats up next?
    Thanks. Dead Space Extraction. I started it way back when it first released with DS2 but never got around to finishing the plat. So now is the time to finally finish it.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on Wanted plat and soon you'll have Dead Space: Extraction. I'm guessing you'll be going for Dead Space 2 in the near future.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on Wanted plat and soon you'll have Dead Space: Extraction. I'm guessing you'll be going for Dead Space 2 in the near future.
    Thanks Omni. I was hoping to have the extraction plat last night. I need one more star for the escaping the Ishumura level and having a hard time getting it. I may try for the DS2 plat sometime before DS 3 releases.

PRO Member

You should definitely go for Dead Space 2 such a fantastic game and the Hard to the Core run is more of a mind eff than difficult...it's a bit tough though.

Almost there with Dead Space Extraction! How is that game? I played like 3 minutes of it, lol.

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

You should definitely go for Dead Space 2 such a fantastic game and the Hard to the Core run is more of a mind eff than difficult...it's a bit tough though.

Almost there with Dead Space Extraction! How is that game? I played like 3 minutes of it, lol.
    It was fun at first and the hardest difficulty is a joke. It's getting kind of boring now after having to play some of the levels so many times for differen't trophies.

Lvl 6 - Silver

hoping to see you got your 5 star last night. I bet you'll get it tonight tho. Good luck man
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    It was fun at first and the hardest difficulty is a joke. It's getting kind of boring now after having to play some of the levels so many times for differen't trophies.
    Nice. I'll keep that in mind when I get back to it. Did you use the move controller? I think I'm going to try it that way.

Also, you should go back and finish up Mirror's Edge

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    hoping to see you got your 5 star last night. I bet you'll get it tonight tho. Good luck man
    Nope not yet. Just tried again to no avail.

Nice. I'll keep that in mind when I get back to it. Did you use the move controller? I think I'm going to try it that way.

Also, you should go back and finish up Mirror's Edge

When I first got the game I didn't have the move. I did my first play through and some of the other trophies with the Dualshock. Since I have had the move thats all i have used for it. IMO it works much better then the dual shock. I did my impossible play through and all the challenges with the move.

I rebought Mirror's Edge so I could try and finish it just haven't got to it yet.

PRO Member

Nope not yet. Just tried again to no avail.

When I first got the game I didn't have the move. I did my first play through and some of the other trophies with the Dualshock. Since I have had the move thats all i have used for it. IMO it works much better then the dual shock. I did my impossible play through and all the challenges with the move.

I rebought Mirror's Edge so I could try and finish it just haven't got to it yet.
    Nice. I'll probably use the move then...contemplating getting that gun attachment for it as well. Seems like it would be much more enjoyable.

As for Mirror's Edge, you may be surprised like I was as to how much "easier" it is to get to 50 stars. I had loads of trouble back in the day, but it wasn't terribly too bad when I returned...a little upset about it because it's going to be the longest plat ever clocking in over 4 years, lol.

The speedruns are what were more difficult for me...you have to have a pretty decent run and they are much longer than the time trials. Best of luck if you go back to that soon!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Nice. I'll probably use the move then...contemplating getting that gun attachment for it as well. Seems like it would be much more enjoyable.

As for Mirror's Edge, you may be surprised like I was as to how much "easier" it is to get to 50 stars. I had loads of trouble back in the day, but it wasn't terribly too bad when I returned...a little upset about it because it's going to be the longest plat ever clocking in over 4 years, lol.

The speedruns are what were more difficult for me...you have to have a pretty decent run and they are much longer than the time trials. Best of luck if you go back to that soon!
    Not quite as long for me. It's been 2 years since I first played it. Only thing though is I don't have my save so I am going to have to play the story 2 more times because I never finished the game on hard for the trophy.

PRO Member

Not quite as long for me. It's been 2 years since I first played it. Only thing though is I don't have my save so I am going to have to play the story 2 more times because I never finished the game on hard for the trophy.
    Ahh. Well it's a short story mode so it will go fast. You'll most likely spend your time mastering the time trials/speed runs. Get used to using the side-step boost when possible. It's helpful, but I didn't use it like crazy or when I "could" Just when I thought was appropriate and it was good enough.

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Platinum update. #63

Dead space Extraction. For the most part I enjoyed it. it was getting kind of boring when I had to replay certain levels over and over to get the 5 star rating.

This game is a first for me. It is the first game I got the plat using the Move controller. Being it was originally released for the Wii it made very good use of the move. I played it with a dualshock but thought the move worked better.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the new plat man. Pretty soon you'll have surpassed me. What do you have planned next?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

congrats on the new plat snake! keep up the good work my friend!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Page 33 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast