Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1541

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Denaratuck Congrats on the new plat man. Pretty soon you'll have surpassed me. What do you have ...

  1. #661
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the new plat man. Pretty soon you'll have surpassed me. What do you have planned next?

    Thanks. I guess it depends on what I play if I pass you or not. I have an idea what next will be but I am waiting for it to come from gamefly. Untill then I am not sure what I'll play.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  2. #662
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    congrats on the new plat snake! keep up the good work my friend!
    Thanks King. I want 70 by years end. At this pace I may have before the end of October.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  3. #663
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Congrats on Deadspace Extraction, if you have time by end of year for #70 Dead Space 2 would be a good milestone to have. I made that one my 80th

  4. #664
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Daaamn... Congrats on DS Extraction. Nice job!

    #70 plat should be Dead Space 2 maybe?



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  5. #665
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on Deadspace Extraction, if you have time by end of year for #70 Dead Space 2 would be a good milestone to have. I made that one my 80th
    Thanks omni. I really haven't thought that far ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Daaamn... Congrats on DS Extraction. Nice job!

    #70 plat should be Dead Space 2 maybe?
    Thanks man. Like i told omni. really haven't thought that far ahead yet.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  6. #666
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congratulations on the Dead Space Extraction platinum dude

  7. #667
    RPG Master
    Shemhazat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    RPG Nexus
    Posts
    648
    Reputation
    35

    Dead Space Extraction was a fun rail shooter. The only annoying thing was getting all the items with the PS3 controller (didn't have move).
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

  8. #668
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    Congratz on dead space extraction

  9. #669
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Dead Space Extraction platinum dude
    Thanks Dragon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Dead Space Extraction was a fun rail shooter. The only annoying thing was getting all the items with the PS3 controller (didn't have move).
    Thanks. It was fun. I started out using the Dualshock. The Move did make it easier in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congratz on dead space extraction
    Thanks Drjackel.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  10. #670
    The Old Guy
    ONUOsFan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    393
    Reputation
    27

    Congrats, my friend. You've been tearing it up lately (just like the O's ).





  11. #671
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Congrats, my friend. You've been tearing it up lately (just like the O's ).
    thanks Dude. Maybe that has been my secret motivation.

    By the way everyone. Let's go O's. I can smell the playoffs.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  12. #672
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on yet another plat mate, well done. I havent played any games with the move thingy yet but wouldnt mind doing so in the future. Keep up the good work man and best of luck with your next plat too

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  13. #673
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on yet another plat mate, well done. I havent played any games with the move thingy yet but wouldnt mind doing so in the future. Keep up the good work man and best of luck with your next plat too
    Thanks John. I have used both the wii and the Move. IMO the move is much more accurate.

    I have Cars 2 coming from gamefly so I'll be working on that as soon as it comes in. From my collection I think I am going to try and finish LBP.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  14. #674
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    RuffSeks's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    4

    Dude slow down lol, your making me look bad

  15. #675
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by RuffSeks View Post
    Dude slow down lol, your making me look bad
    You have a 30 plat lead on me. What you worried about? I have only got 5 plats in the last 20 days or so. No biggie. LOL.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  16. #676
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Thanks John. I have used both the wii and the Move. IMO the move is much more accurate.

    I have Cars 2 coming from gamefly so I'll be working on that as soon as it comes in. From my collection I think I am going to try and finish LBP.
    I agree, the Move is a lot more accurate than the Wii and I think more comfortable to hold too.

    Looks like that's 2 of us going for the LBP 100%!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  17. #677
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I agree, the Move is a lot more accurate than the Wii and I think more comfortable to hold too.

    Looks like that's 2 of us going for the LBP 100%!
    Only thing I am not looking forward to acing all the levels but I'll get it.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  18. #678
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Only thing I am not looking forward to acing all the levels but I'll get it.
    Yeah me neither. I've been working on that so far today and got a lot done, but I'm not sure how many there are total. Some of the levels on LBP2 were a b!tİh to ace for me personally. I don't even want to say how long I spent on some of them just because I would die at the weirdest spots. I think with enough practice & patience though it can be done and it is a fun game so that really helps! Good luck and maybe we can encourage each other.






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  19. #679
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Yeah me neither. I've been working on that so far today and got a lot done, but I'm not sure how many there are total. Some of the levels on LBP2 were a b!tİh to ace for me personally. I don't even want to say how long I spent on some of them just because I would die at the weirdest spots. I think with enough practice & patience though it can be done and it is a fun game so that really helps! Good luck and maybe we can encourage each other.
    I got a start on them. I think I have the first area all done. I will be htere to encourage you if you need it. I am sure I will need it to. What is going to help me is if I get to frustrated I will play what ever game I have from Gamefly at the moment and when i wait for the next game I can work on acing.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  20. #680
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I got a start on them. I think I have the first area all done. I will be htere to encourage you if you need it. I am sure I will need it to. What is going to help me is if I get to frustrated I will play what ever game I have from Gamefly at the moment and when i wait for the next game I can work on acing.
    Thanks! That's a good idea. I will probably take a few breaks to play other games, but want to 100% it by 9/25 (when LBP Vita comes out). I can't wait to see what the trophy list will look like for LBPV. :hmm






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO