Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 Congrats on the UC3 Was indeed a top notch game indeed mate! woohoo...

Mista J

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on the UC3
    Was indeed a top notch game
    indeed mate! woohoo

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

PRO Member

Thanks General and Jondeere.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Small update. Made some progress in Call of Duty Classic. Been playing on the normal dificulty and having some trouble in some spots. I don't even want to think about what vet is like. Thankfully onuosfan has shared a guys videos with me for when I do my vet run. Played a little of Alice: Madness Returns also. Very interesting game. Thats all folks.

P.s. COD classic is definantly a plat I want to have.

Buy my book, Alteration

Nice checklist so far. Keep it up.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

The Old Guy

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Small update. Made some progress in Call of Duty Classic. Been playing on the normal dificulty and having some trouble in some spots. I don't even want to think about what vet is like. Thankfully onuosfan has shared a guys videos with me for when I do my vet run. Played a little of Alice: Madness Returns also. Very interesting game. Thats all folks.

P.s. COD classic is definantly a plat I want to have.
    You'll get there with Classic. The nice thing about it is that enemies spawn in the same numbers and the same places every time, so if you play it enough and/or watch the videos, it just becomes an exercise in memorization. I may have given up on Pavlov's house without that guys video - the length between checkpoints in that level is just ridiculous.

Lvl 6 - Silver

if you start in the basement if I remember correctly you get a checkpoint after you clear every floor of the house working up. But defending the house is just absurd in how long and how many people come
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    You'll get there with Classic. The nice thing about it is that enemies spawn in the same numbers and the same places every time, so if you play it enough and/or watch the videos, it just becomes an exercise in memorization. I may have given up on Pavlov's house without that guys video - the length between checkpoints in that level is just ridiculous.
    Yeah I am sure I will be checking back to the videos. I have noticed the way the enemies spawn. It already has helped me on some parts on normal that I got stuck.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    if you start in the basement if I remember correctly you get a checkpoint after you clear every floor of the house working up. But defending the house is just absurd in how long and how many people come
    Not looking forward to it but I'll get it.

The Old Guy

Oh, really? Maybe that was my problem, then, because I went in on ground level and then went down the basement, and I didn't get a checkpoint until I cleared the entire house and the tanks came.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Oh, really? Maybe that was my problem, then, because I went in on ground level and then went down the basement, and I didn't get a checkpoint until I cleared the entire house and the tanks came.

So there is more then one way to do Pavlov's house?

Lvl 6 - Silver

if you go to the left side of the house and work your way around to the back there is a hole in the house that will take you into the ground level floor. If you go past that and turn right there is a ditch that will take you into the basement there are 4 or 5 guys in there. then you can start working your way up

you can see the hole I used to enter the basement around 6:29 of the vid

Last edited by oscar; 11-23-2011 at 11:22 AM.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

PRO Member

Plat update.

Jurassic: The Hunted

First off It was a fun game for a while. Some parts on Hard and trying to beat each level without dying became a grind and boring. I liked what they try to do but I think it could of been more. If you plan on playing it I would recommend it as rental only. Once you have the plat I doubt you will want to play it anymore. I was so glad to be done so I could get it back in the mail to gamefly.

Not sure what will be my next plat. Will continue to work on Classic. Also I will be playing Alice: Madness returns and whatever else strikes my fancy.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on you new plat.

PRO Member

CONGRATS ON THE NEW PLAT SNAKE!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on you new plat.
    Thanks Omni. Always aprecciated.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    CONGRATS ON THE NEW PLAT SNAKE!
    Thanks King.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ive seen that used a couple times and almost picked it up. Hope you had fun

PRO Member

Ive seen that used a couple times and almost picked it up. Hope you had fun
    It was fun for a while. Got boring when I had to replay chapters to get the trophy for beating the game without dying. Good thing is you can chapter select and play the ones you died on.

Picked up some more games today. I know I am late on this one but Picked up Batman AA along with Vanquish, Spider man Shaddered Dimensions and Madden 11. It's probablly been 4 or 5 years since I've played a football game.

Yankees And Packers <3

congrats on the new plat

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flame808 View Post
    congrats on the new plat
    Thanks Flame.

Small update. Reached 2600 trophies last night while playing Madden 11. At my current pace I think I should reach 3000 by March 2012.

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast