Page 43 of 78 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on plating Killzone HD and also on your 70th plat, snake! That's quite an amazing accomplishment!...

Synthwave <3

Congrats on plating Killzone HD and also on your 70th plat, snake! That's quite an amazing accomplishment!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on plating Killzone HD and also on your 70th plat, snake! That's quite an amazing accomplishment!
    Thanks Bnecker. It is a acomplishment I didn't think I would get to. Just think when i joined this site originally in April 2010 I didnt have a single Plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Thanks Bnecker. It is a acomplishment I didn't think I would get to. Just think when i joined this site originally in April 2010 I didnt have a single Plat.
    Wow dude...70 plats since then!? I've had my account since 2008, lol

Keep up the great work man.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Just think when i joined this site originally in April 2010 I didnt have a single Plat.
    Whoa, whoa...whoa. Lets back it up here.

Since April of 2010 you got 70 plats! Thats truly incredible. I mean, thats 32 months (from then til now), so thats like a plat every 2 months!!

You are the real deal trophy hunter, awesome work ...and I thought my 14 trophies was good

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Beast Incarnate

Thats some going dude, my first plat was November 2009 and I'm now on 76, so you're beating me for pace and swiftly catching me up

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post

Since April of 2010 you got 70 plats! Thats truly incredible. I mean, thats 32 months (from then til now), so thats like a plat every 2 months!!

You are the real deal trophy hunter, awesome work ...and I thought my 14 trophies was good
    Indeed! That's some crazy amount of gaming

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Congrats on 70 snake best of luck with 71.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post

Actually my first plat came in May of 2010. So I was on this site for about a month before I got my first plat. I try to at least get 2 a month. Sometimes it is more.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thats some going dude, my first plat was November 2009 and I'm now on 76, so you're beating me for pace and swiftly catching me up
    Thanks, If I would play some of my longer games my pace would slow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Indeed! That's some crazy amount of gaming
    I know right. The crazy thing is I mostly only play at night. You would think I play all day every day. I only work part time and have a wife that don't mind me playing so that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on 70 snake best of luck with 71.
    \

Thanks Doc. Not sure what 71 will be. Been jumping back in forth between DOA5 and Borderlands. Not sure if it will be one of those or something else.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Ah, I get it snake. Your one of the lucky ones who has a wife who doesn't mind you bashing the Ps3 to death lol. You really have got an awesome collection in such a short space of time imo. It's took me about 3 years to get where I'm at now with trophys but I have a full time job .

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Ah, I get it snake. Your one of the lucky ones who has a wife who doesn't mind you bashing the Ps3 to death lol. You really have got an awesome collection in such a short space of time imo. It's took me about 3 years to get where I'm at now with trophys but I have a full time job .
    I don't know if I bash it to death but I do put in some good hours. She tells me and others she would rather me playing games and no were I am at then to be out running around.

I don't know if I bash it to death but I do put in some good hours. She tells me and others she would rather me playing games and no were I am at then to be out running around.
    My situation is pretty much the same man. I don't go out and get pissed, I don't piss my money up the wall (because I never have a great deal of it) and if we do go out (e.g friends birthday) we go out together but she still doesn't like Ps3 unless it's Singstar. Come on man, what's your secret? lol

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    My situation is pretty much the same man. I don't go out and get pissed, I don't piss my money up the wall (because I never have a great deal of it) and if we do go out (e.g friends birthday) we go out together but she still doesn't like Ps3 unless it's Singstar. Come on man, what's your secret? lol
    I really don't have a secret. She watches T.V> in the bed room and I play ps3 in the living room. Our Apartment is small and the bed room is right next to the living room so we can still communicate and we don't shut each other out.

And you get the living room aswell!? You must be like god's gift or something lol. Good luck on the next plat mate, always a pleasure

PRO Member

Thanks man, I think it comes down to we both are understanding people and want to see each other happy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

great work dude!!!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dj56742390 View Post
    great work dude!!!
    Thanks,

I guess I'll give a little update. I have returned to Borderlands. During the summer me and a friend was playing it in coop and a couple trophies glitched on me so I put it down for a while. Since I have been playing solo I have managed to get them and I am now thinking that Borderlands will be my next plat.

-i- love myself.

Glad you went back to Borderlands. Best of luck achieving thr !

PRO Member

Platinum update. I am a little late to the party for this one being the sequel is out already. Here it is. #71 overall and # 34 of the year.

# 71
    Borderlands

Retired...

Congrats on the Borderlands platinum. It was a blast and was a great game and I wish to loved helping you achieve the platinum but you did it! Borderlands 2 here we come soon for sure!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Borderlands platinum. It was a blast and was a great game and I wish to loved helping you achieve the platinum but you did it! Borderlands 2 here we come soon for sure!

Thanks friend. I plan on getting Borderlands 2 after Christmas. I hope it is as much fun as the first one.

Page 43 of 78 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast