Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new ! If you enjoyed Borderlands, you'll enjoy the sequel even more....

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new ! If you enjoyed Borderlands, you'll enjoy the sequel even more.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the new ! If you enjoyed Borderlands, you'll enjoy the sequel even more.
    Thanks, I am sure that I will enjoy it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Borderlands plat dude, one of my favourite games I played last year. If you liked it, you'll love the second.

Forget I Was Ever Here

I been away so I haven't been keeping up with everyones progress but Congradulations on all your new platinums!! Your moving quickly, are you in that trophy comp too?

It is time for me to go underground

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new platinum. I just bought borderlands 2 during black friday so probably after X-mas I'll be looking to play that one so we can get the online trophies done.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Glad you got it, I still felt bad that we didn't get it sooner using my new game+ . But you got it, so
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Congrats on Borderlands and thanks for helping me nab that viral trophy

I'm actually enjoying the game myself so hopefully I'll be able to get the for this game soon.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Borderlands plat dude, one of my favourite games I played last year. If you liked it, you'll love the second.
    Thanks Dragon. I liked quite a lot myself. Can't wait to get a hold of the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I been away so I haven't been keeping up with everyones progress but Congradulations on all your new platinums!! Your moving quickly, are you in that trophy comp too?
    Thanks Yoo Hoo. No I didn't join the comp. Just doing my thing. Earning some plats.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new platinum. I just bought borderlands 2 during black friday so probably after X-mas I'll be looking to play that one so we can get the online trophies done.
    Thanks Omni. sounds good to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Glad you got it, I still felt bad that we didn't get it sooner using my new game+ . But you got it, so
    Don't worry about it man. In the end I got it myself so it's no big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Borderlands and thanks for helping me nab that viral trophy
    I'm actually enjoying the game myself so hopefully I'll be able to get the for this game soon.
    Thanks Daft. Good to hear you are liking it also. Glad I could help with the one trophy

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Borderlands plat snake, well done mate. I can appreciate that glitched trophys may sometimes put one off when having to do stuff for a plat and maybe having to start over so very well done for going back to it man, nice one

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Borderlands plat snake, well done mate. I can appreciate that glitched trophys may sometimes put one off when having to do stuff for a plat and maybe having to start over so very well done for going back to it man, nice one
    Thanks for the kind words John, I was put off with it for a little while when those trophies didn't pop for me. Thankfully it wasn't to far into the game and it didn.t take me to long to get back to were I was.

PRO Member

Whoa, congrats on #71!!!! You thinking of hitting 72 before the year end?

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Whoa, congrats on #71!!!! You thinking of hitting 72 before the year end?
    Thanks, Yeah. I'll probably be at 74 by the end of the year.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Thanks, Yeah. I'll probably be at 74 by the end of the year.
    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR...for real? Oh man, I got get my act together.

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR...for real? Oh man, I got get my act together.
    Borderlands was my 34th of the year. THats about 3 a month so that's what I am figuring on. 3 more in Dec.

PRO Member

You're like some sort of futuristic platinum hunting machine that was sent back in time, to school us

Kidding aside, thats awesome, that you can hit your goals.

Don't you find that you don't have enough time in the day to play as much as you'd like? I mean by the time I actually sit down to play, it's late and I'm so tired from the whole day, I end up passing out at my desk (thats where I play), then get abruptly awoken when my controller slips out of my hands and hits the ground.

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

You're like some sort of futuristic platinum hunting machine that was sent back in time, to school us

Kidding aside, thats awesome, that you can hit your goals.

Don't you find that you don't have enough time in the day to play as much as you'd like? I mean by the time I actually sit down to play, it's late and I'm so tired from the whole day, I end up passing out at my desk (thats where I play), then get abruptly awoken when my controller slips out of my hands and hits the ground.

Some times. I have more games then time for sure. I have probably 30 or 40 games I haven't even touched yet plus a mess of games I have started and need to get back to. I play about 6 hours a night. Give or take some times. I've probably played up to 10 hours before. If I am close to a plat I'll stay up as latte as it takes to get it. I usually try to rest up before I play so i don't fall asleep. There has been a few occasions I have fallen asllep though.

PRO Member

Small update. Got most of the AC Brotherhood done. Got to get the 3 pain in the but mp trophies and 2 sp trophies and I'll have the plat. I have also started Jak II and just like the first game I hate the camera in the game. Between the Sly collection and the Jak collection sly is 10 times better in my opinion.

Just my 2 cents.

PRO Member

Good luck with AC Brotherhood & the MP trophies. I heard those trophies are a pain. Personally I'm not a huge fan of MP, let alone MP trophies. I always find that those trophies are for some reason a grind, generally because it has to do with some sort of total count.

I wish you luck ..I'm sure you'll have these in no time though

I actually haven't played Jak or Sly. But I do keep hearing how great Sly is, not so much about Jak though. May have to grab one of these titles over the Christmas break.

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

-i- love myself.

Good luck going after the AC: Brother hood ! MP Trophies these days Those are one of the hardest.

Enjoy Jak 2 bud, I have yet to play the Jak & Daxter HD Collection but hopefully get it one day.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Small update. Got most of the AC Brotherhood done. Got to get the 3 pain in the but mp trophies and 2 sp trophies and I'll have the plat. I have also started Jak II and just like the first game I hate the camera in the game. Between the Sly collection and the Jak collection sly is 10 times better in my opinion.

Just my 2 cents.
    AC Brotherhood is gonna be a nice plat to have. I sort of agree, I did enjoy the sly collection more than Jak. Actually Ratchet & Clank was by far my favorite. R&C, Sly then Jak collections. Jak II was my least favorite of them and unless you do the orb glitch a few of those races are really hard

Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast