Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1541

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; update for #79. Got the plat in Heavy Fire Shattered Spear last night. Trophies don't show up on here yet ...

  1. #1001
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    update for #79. Got the plat in Heavy Fire Shattered Spear last night. Trophies don't show up on here yet so it is listed as unknown on my trophy list.

    It is more of the same as Heavy Fire Afghanastan other then you do get to use Shot guns and sniper rifles this time. Some parts were a little bit harder but nothing that would prevent anyone from plating it. It took me 3 days but could of been quicker but I took a break one night to play some Dead Space 3.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  2. #1002
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congrats on the Heavy Fire plat dude

  3. #1003
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Congrats on the Heavy Fire Shattered Spear platinum. I might getting it in the future. 21 plats more to go.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  4. #1004
    -i- love myself.
    Qurb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dark Fantasy
    Posts
    3,724
    Reputation
    158

    Congrats on the new !

  5. #1005
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Congrats snake on your new platinum. Must not have taken ya long. Whats the game about?



    It is time for me to go underground

  6. #1006
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    That quick , congrats on your new plat. You got to make #80 somewhat of a special plat, even if it's just a good game. 100 though you have to make DOA 5

  7. #1007
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Heavy Fire plat dude
    Thanks Dragon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Heavy Fire Shattered Spear platinum. I might getting it in the future. 21 plats more to go.
    Thanks Hasan. Yeah it seems like it is coming quick. If I can do 4 a month it will be July or August when I reach 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the new !
    Thanks Qurd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats snake on your new platinum. Must not have taken ya long. Whats the game about?
    Thanks Yoo Hoo. Took 3 days. It is based in Afghanastan and Iran I believe. You have to stop a missle from launching. That is were the name Shatered Spear come from.

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    That quick , congrats on your new plat. You got to make #80 somewhat of a special plat, even if it's just a good game. 100 though you have to make DOA 5
    Thanks Gamer. I am thinking 80 may be PSASBR. Thats going to be one of the first games I get back to once I get my full internet back so I can do all the mP trophies. 100 is still a ways away. So I still have time to think about what that will be.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  8. #1008
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on number 79 and good luck with 80. I noticed you were playing RE5 the other night so maybe that could also be a good choice for 80.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  9. #1009
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on number 79 and good luck with 80. I noticed you were playing RE5 the other night so maybe that could also be a good choice for 80.
    Me and a friend is going to get that done soon also. If not 80 it will be close to it. I want to get it done because I have boght Operation Racoon city and Re6.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  10. #1010
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Platinum update.

    #80
    Playstation All Stars Battle Royale



    At first I wasn't sure I was going to get this game. I played the beta and it didn't do it for me. When I went shopping for one of the new models of the ps3 I found a bundle pack that had this and the Ratchet and Clank collection with it.

    I am glad that I did get it. It turned out better than I thought it would be. The only part that got kind of boring was playing through all of the character stories. I broke them up and did 2 or 3 a day so i didn't get to bored of it. I even did the new dlc trophy for it to have 100% in it.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  11. #1011
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Platinum update.

    #80
    Playstation All Stars Battle Royale



    At first I wasn't sure I was going to get this game. I played the beta and it didn't do it for me. When I went shopping for one of the new models of the ps3 I found a bundle pack that had this and the Ratchet and Clank collection with it.

    I am glad that I did get it. It turned out better than I thought it would be. The only part that got kind of boring was playing through all of the character stories. I broke them up and did 2 or 3 a day so i didn't get to bored of it. I even did the new dlc trophy for it to have 100% in it.
    Told you already but congrats on that plat. Fun game it is to play.

  12. #1012
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Congrats on the Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Platinum. Keep up the good work my friend.

    What game is next for you?



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  13. #1013
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Told you already but congrats on that plat. Fun game it is to play.
    Thanks again Gamer and thanks for the matches last night. I may even still play online some for fun if you ever want to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Platinum. Keep up the good work my friend.



    What game is next for you?
    Thanks man. Haven't decided exactly what will be next for me.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  14. #1014
    ♚ Overlord ♔
    Ace-murderer234's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    830
    Reputation
    72

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Platinum update.

    #80
    Playstation All Stars Battle Royale



    At first I wasn't sure I was going to get this game. I played the beta and it didn't do it for me. When I went shopping for one of the new models of the ps3 I found a bundle pack that had this and the Ratchet and Clank collection with it.

    I am glad that I did get it. It turned out better than I thought it would be. The only part that got kind of boring was playing through all of the character stories. I broke them up and did 2 or 3 a day so i didn't get to bored of it. I even did the new dlc trophy for it to have 100% in it.
    I knew you were going to get your triple kill really soon I said it already but congratulations man! Even got the dlc done for 100%

  15. #1015
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congrats on the PS Allstars plat man

  16. #1016
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    Congrats on allstars and thanx for adding me on psn man!

  17. #1017
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Thanks again Gamer and thanks for the matches last night. I may even still play online some for fun if you ever want to.



    Thanks man. Haven't decided exactly what will be next for me.
    Of course I'm up for some matches for fun, if you have any PSN friends that want to play, lets do the free for all as it's more fun with 4 players all against each other.

  18. #1018
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    I knew you were going to get your triple kill really soon I said it already but congratulations man! Even got the dlc done for 100%
    Thanks. I got it in my first match after we played using Parappa. Since his level 3 is a automatic triple kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the PS Allstars plat man
    Thanks Dragon.

    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on allstars and thanx for adding me on psn man!
    Thanks Dr. No problem adding you on psn.

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Of course I'm up for some matches for fun, if you have any PSN friends that want to play, lets do the free for all as it's more fun with 4 players all against each other.
    I know a couple others that have PS All stars so we will see.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  19. #1019
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Been way too long my friend, but congrats on both #79 and #80! Look at you getting plats like a baus!

    Keep up the good work man!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  20. #1020
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Been way too long my friend, but congrats on both #79 and #80! Look at you getting plats like a baus!

    Keep up the good work man!
    Thanks. Hoping to have many more in the coming months as I make my way to #100.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO