Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1541

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congratulations on your new and 80th plat mate, well done. I also noticed that your cl has recently passed the ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congratulations on your new and 80th plat mate, well done. I also noticed that your cl has recently passed the 1000 replies mark too so well done once again. Keep up the good work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on battle all stars buddy! it was like 2 months ago we had the same amount of platinums and you took off like a rocket well done…. hows the internet gaming treating ya back in your home

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congratulations on your new and 80th plat mate, well done. I also noticed that your cl has recently passed the 1000 replies mark too so well done once again. Keep up the good work man
    Thanks John. I am sure at least a third of those reblies is from me. I getting a little close to 10,000 views also.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on battle all stars buddy! it was like 2 months ago we had the same amount of platinums and you took off like a rocket well done…. hows the internet gaming treating ya back in your home
    Thanks Yoo Hoo. I think you either slowed up or I have played a lot of easier games. I have had fun though. The online gaming is good. only played all stars and DOA5 online. Thinking bout maybe playing some Battlefield 3 tonight. I also have the new MOH and thought about jumping into some of that.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Haven't up;dated anyhtig in a while but here is a little bit of what I have been up to.

Started to finally play World at War on vet difficulty. I am through 7 chapters and 8 to go. Has been very hard.

Playing coop with Dark Knightrising in Resident evil 5. Just about done with professional difficulty then some clean up and I'll have the plat.

Bought premium for Battlefield 3 and been playing a bit of that. Been my go to game when not wanting to play ve ton [email protected]

So I hope to have some new plats in another week or so to share with everyone.

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post

Started to finally play World at War on vet difficulty. I am through 7 chapters and 8 to go. Has been very hard.
    Ugh, I gave up on [email protected] because of the vet mode. Good luck with that.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Ugh, I gave up on [email protected] because of the vet mode. Good luck with that.
    I don't plan on giving up on it so I'll get it for sure. Might take a while but I'll get it.

Retired...

BF3 Premium?!? You're making me sooo jealous!

You have a good progress of World at War. Keep at it until you get it my friend.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

-i- love myself.

Good luck with WAW! Grenade spamming in that game is just ridiculous. I'm thinking of getting that game again to get the .

Lvl 6 - Silver

Not sure if my message went thru on the other site. But I'm gonna be taking my son to see some monster trucks tonight. It'll probably be late when I get home. Don't know if I'll be on or not. If the ps3 is on it'll probably be my wife.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    BF3 Premium?!? You're making me sooo jealous!

You have a good progress of World at War. Keep at it until you get it my friend.
    I wanted to play some of the other modes and wanted more maps so i took the plunge into premium. It has been a slow but steady progress in [email protected] but I'm getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Good luck with WAW! Grenade spamming in that game is just ridiculous. I'm thinking of getting that game again to get the .
    Go for it. It will be a very rewarding plat for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Not sure if my message went thru on the other site. But I'm gonna be taking my son to see some monster trucks tonight. It'll probably be late when I get home. Don't know if I'll be on or not. If the ps3 is on it'll probably be my wife.
    Ok. No problem. I can just work on some [email protected] or BF3.

PRO Member

Resident Evil 5

I started this back in April 2011 and did not like the controls. I put it down until last year and played a bit more of it only to put it down again. Picked it up again in January this year and it clicked. Went from being a game I didn't like to absolutely loving it. Got to give a big thanks to Dark_knightrisen for playing profesional in co op with me. Now I am ready for 6 and ORC which I have both of them.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I wouldn't recommend Six or Raccoon City, maybe play them on a separate account first, so you know if you'll enjoy the games, prior to going for the platinum.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Forget I Was Ever Here

Resident Evil 5 congrats man I loved the game and since i got my internet back up i seen you playing it i hope you had fun

good luck with orc and 6 as orc is just terrible

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

congrats on re5 now we might get some doa5 in.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the RE5 !

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    I wouldn't recommend Six or Raccoon City, maybe play them on a separate account first, so you know if you'll enjoy the games, prior to going for the platinum.
    Thanks for the heads up. I have them so I am going to play them and hope to plat them. I end up liking the games that no one else does so this could be the case with these also.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Resident Evil 5 congrats man I loved the game and since i got my internet back up i seen you playing it i hope you had fun

good luck with orc and 6 as orc is just terrible
    Thanks Yoo Hoo. I did have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    congrats on re5 now we might get some doa5 in.
    Thanks Doc. Yeah we can try to get some matches in for DOA5.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the RE5 !
    Thanks dude.

Retired...

Congrats on the RE5 platinum. You deserve it man! I know what the #82 plat is going to be...

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

A plat a month!

Congrats on RE5 snakebit!

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on RE5. I think that will be the next game I start or the Assassin's Creed series.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the RE5 platinum. You deserve it man! I know what the #82 plat is going to be...
    Thanks Smash. You may know something I don't know. I want to think [email protected] will be next but the way vet is i may be just playing a little at a time and have something else going also.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on RE5 snakebit!
    Thanks wanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on RE5. I think that will be the next game I start or the Assassin's Creed series.
    Thanks Denaratuck. Both are good games. It be a toss up between AC II or Re5. I enjoyed both of them a lot.

Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast