Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1541

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Smashguy If you don't want to stuck to reach 100, I would suggest you the best 3rd ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    If you don't want to stuck to reach 100, I would suggest you the best 3rd shooter PS3 is "Vanquish". It has to be done within 25 hours.

Maybe CoD: Black Ops might be your next platinum as you're close!
    I'm thinking I am going to finally finish up Ratchet & Clank a Crack in time for #90. Unless of course I can finally get these final 2 zombie trophies for the plat in Black ops. I have tried multiple times and fail each time. The mystery box just hasn't been nice to me so far.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I haven't really had anything to report lately. Just been playing a few games and getting some trophies. I really was debting if I wanted to post what I am getting ready to post. It is only one trophy to report. A little story to start with. I originally tried for this in January 2011 and met all requirements for it. Only for it to not pop up. Got together with a couple friends and tried again last summer to no avail. Recently I got the idea to try again. What trophy am I talking about.

Nun other than.

Auf Wiedersehan Petrovic

Gotta give a big shout out to Daftprophet for running some of the races with me again and during the GTA Race Duck N weave it popped. I couldn't believe that this once elusive trophy finally popped for me. Now I feel like this plat is obtainable. I had given up thinking I would never get it.

I'd also like to thank BMJ and Redshirt64 for encouraging me to go for it again.

Now onto getting wanted finished up and helping gamer1022 to finally get the AWP trophy.
    Nice on this ^... I finally got this a few months ago and has restored my faith in getting the platinum as i thought it would be impossible before then. Now all I have left is Wanted so if you need an extra boosting partner i'm available. I already have a couple but you can never have too many boosting partners since people are on at different times. Still I feel along way off from it though since I still have just over 2million 900k to go and I want it before GTA V comes out.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Nice on this ^... I finally got this a few months ago and has restored my faith in getting the platinum as i thought it would be impossible before then. Now all I have left is Wanted so if you need an extra boosting partner i'm available. I already have a couple but you can never have too many boosting partners since people are on at different times. Still I feel along way off from it though since I still have just over 2million 900k to go and I want it before GTA V comes out.
    I know what you mean about restored faith. Even though I still have a lot of the sp to do I still feel like it is obtainable since getting AWP. I am level 6 in mp close to 7. I'll add you for boosting when I get on later.

PRO Member

Finally a Platinum Update to report

Original Win
    Midway Arcade Origins

It took me longer to get #90 than I expected it to. At first thought it would be Black ops. Still need 2 zombie trophies. I then Got into Brink and thought that would be it. My Data Corupted in that forcing me to take a break from it. After playing some Shadows of the Damned I decided to play Midway Origins. I did Midway Origins because I thought I could make it a second plat in June, I had at least 2 plats in every month since June 2011. Now that streak is over because of my failiures and sometimes lack of desire to push to hard for plats last Month.

July will be a better month since I have one on the first of the month and I am making that push for 100. only 10 to go.

1 small uptate to go with this as I recently reached psn level 27 also.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on plat #90 snake

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on your platinum Snake 90 is a long way to go and I was starting to catch up lol DAMNIT……Also I'll be willing to help you with your zombie trophies I just woke up and found out I have a week off from school so let me know. Thursday and Friday wouldn't be great for me the wife is gonna try and get the day off Friday so we can take a mini vaca but today tomorrow wed good for me man

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on your platinum Snake 90 is a long way to go and I was starting to catch up lol DAMNIT……Also I'll be willing to help you with your zombie trophies I just woke up and found out I have a week off from school so let me know. Thursday and Friday wouldn't be great for me the wife is gonna try and get the day off Friday so we can take a mini vaca but today tomorrow wed good for me man
    Thans Yoo Hoo. Yeah Bnecker and her hubby and Stupot had been trying to help me. We got close but just couldn't quite get it.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on #90!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on plat #90 snake
    Thanks Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on #90!
    Thanks Qurb.

A plat a month!

Congrats on your newest plat!

I'm also going for a monthly streak! I'm only going for 1 plat per month, and haven't broken that since Dec of 11. Sorry to hear that the streak for you has ended.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on your newest plat!

I'm also going for a monthly streak! I'm only going for 1 plat per month, and haven't broken that since Dec of 11. Sorry to hear that the streak for you has ended.
    Thanks. Yeah I do still have my streak of at least 1 going. That started in November 2010.

Royal Flush X2

Hey congrats on your new plat, don't worry sometimes getting 1 plat a month happens if the game is really time consuming or just really hard. Though I understand as lately not I've been busy with real life but I've been going out more since it's summer.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Hey congrats on your new plat, don't worry sometimes getting 1 plat a month happens if the game is really time consuming or just really hard. Though I understand as lately not I've been busy with real life but I've been going out more since it's summer.
    I probably would of had more than the one but because of circumstances like Data corupting on Brink i would of had that one. My one plat God of War Ascension I took my time with. it took me 2 weeks even for that.

Now that my streak of at least 2 a month for the last 2 years is broken I may not worry so much about it. I'll keep 1 a month going and if It is more than that that will be great.

Retired...

Wow, I didn't realize you have a plat already. Congrats 10 more to go for triple digits!

Think harder before reach 98 or 99 plats decision! Good luck.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Wow, I didn't realize you have a plat already. Congrats 10 more to go for triple digits!

Think harder before reach 98 or 99 plats decision! Good luck.
    Thanks smash, Thanks for the banner also for my latest platinum. Great work as always.

PRO Member

Platinum Update.
    Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands

I got this of off the ps store for the summer sale. I am glad I did. All though it is a fairly short game I loved every minute of it. It brings me one stepl closer to 100. Going to try and knock out a couple more this month.

Synthwave <3

Congrats on your newest ! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Retired...

Congrats on the Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands platinum. I heard it's really good game, I want but I've been busy with real life, so not playing too much.

9 more to go.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new ! It is sure a great game, I also bought the game from the PSN sales even though I had the physical copy a year ago, its just that good.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat snake

Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast