Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1541

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on Hitman:Absolution, I'll be playing this one either next or the game after that...

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on Hitman:Absolution, I'll be playing this one either next or the game after that

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on the Hitman ! Good luck with your last 2 's.
    Thanks qurb.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Hitman plat dude. What's #100 going to be?
    Thanks Dragon, You will find out soon enough what 100 is. I'm keeping it under wraps.

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on Hitman Absolution, we got it in PS+ Europe a few months ago and having never played any Hitman games I really enjoyed it, one of the best games I've played this year.
    Thanks for stoping in. I had the disc version of the game but when I seen it was free I traded my disc copy of it.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on Hitman:Absolution, I'll be playing this one either next or the game after that
    Thanks gamer, I think you will like it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

A plat a month!

Congrats on Hitman Snakebit!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Hitman Snakebit!
    Thanks Wanderer. Can't wait to see u get it also.

PRO Member

update. #99

Spare Parts

So I decided to do something quick and easy for #99. I have been anticipating getting to #100 most of this year.

The game itself isn't hard at all and I did get some enjoyment out of it. The grinding for 1 million credits got a little boring. Other than that not much to say as it is a very short game with a lot of gold trophies.

I also recently gained psn level 28. Maybe I can reach 30 before the end of the year.

Now onto #100. Far Cry 3. I have been looking forward to playing this game. I think it is going to be a lot of fun. I threw around quite a few Ideas of what #100 should be and this is what I decided on. wish me luck.

Retired...

Congrats on the Spare Parts platinum. I also liked that game but was annoyed by having to grind for credits.

No BF3, GTA IV or Vanquish for #100 plats? Damn!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Spare Parts platinum. I also liked that game but was annoyed by having to grind for credits.

No BF3, GTA IV or Vanquish for #100 plats? Damn!

Thanks, Ultimately I decided on Far Cry 3 for a couple reasons. One I didn't want to get stuck into a long or hard game for a long period of time. 2. I have someone to help with the co op trophies that I have been friends with on psn for a long time. I thought that would make it special.

I do realise some people like to make their milestones some hard but I would rather kick back and have fun. FC3 is going to be one heck of a ride.

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Thanks, Ultimately I decided on Far Cry 3 for a couple reasons. One I didn't want to get stuck into a long or hard game for a long period of time. 2. I have someone to help with the co op trophies that I have been friends with on psn for a long time. I thought that would make it special.

I do realise some people like to make their milestones some hard but I would rather kick back and have fun. FC3 is going to be one heck of a ride.
    Damn, almost 100 platinums. I've been watching ya get plats left and right since your 70's plat mark. Far Cry 3 was amazing so I think its worth the 100th milestone, totally obtainable too I'm almost to 100 so I'll be right behind you lol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    Damn, almost 100 platinums. I've been watching ya get plats left and right since your 70's plat mark. Far Cry 3 was amazing so I think its worth the 100th milestone, totally obtainable too I'm almost to 100 so I'll be right behind you lol

Thanks Ace. You haven't been to doing to bad your self with the platinums lately.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

As Ace has said, I have been watching this cl for bloody ages and I can't believe your at the door step of 100 plats! Congrats on the Spare Parts plat mate and all the best for 100

PRO Member

Far Cry 3

I finally reached this part of my journey. 100 platinum's. Now to the game.

Far Cry 3 is a big improvement over Far Cry 2 imo. Yes it is much easier than 2 but that made it more fun for me. The Single Player was amazing. The story was kind of weird but was good enough to keep you playing. I actually got to play the part of the main character. LOL. His name is Jason and that is my name.

The collectibles did kind of boring. There were 3 types of collectibles in the game and only the letters were interesting to collect. The game features normal fps gameplay and stealth gameplay. It features a xp system so that you can get better skills.

Now onto the co op. Blah blah blah. If it weren't for the co op I would give it a 5/5 but i give it 4/5. I had so many issues staying connected online that I had to wire my ps3 to get a stable enough connection to finish the missions. I got disconnected so many times and had to replay missions more than I wanted to.

Now for the next 100. LOL.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on not just a new plat but reaching 100. It's big # number and shows just how much you really love to earn trophies. I always respect players like you who earn them and stick out and not give up on trophy hunting. Sure there is times we take breaks but never give on it unless important stuff happen in life. Here's to another 100.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Far Cry 3 platinum dude, and huge congrats on #100. Welcome to the club

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on not just a new plat but reaching 100. It's big # number and shows just how much you really love to earn trophies. I always respect players like you who earn them and stick out and not give up on trophy hunting. Sure there is times we take breaks but never give on it unless important stuff happen in life. Here's to another 100.
    Thanks gamer. That means a lot what you have said. It is people like you that help keep me motivated also to trophy hunt and to try and finish games. If ti weren't for this site and psn profiles and the people on them sites i would probably just beat games and move on.

Thanks again and on to the next 100.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Far Cry 3 platinum dude, and huge congrats on #100. Welcome to the club
    Thanks man. Nice club to be in for sure. What I said for gamer very much applies to you also.

Retired...

Big congrats Jason on plat #100. You definitely deserve a well earned break after all of your awesome trophy hunting. I hope to get #50 plats before I purchase PS4 in 2014, but not sure. I keep my trophy hunter sooo slow due to my work.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

A plat a month!

100 plats man, congrats! Very exciting!

LOL on the "Jason" comment, however it made me think of Heavy Rain, Ethan Mars yelling "Jason" in the mall. Ha Ha!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Big congrats Jason on plat #100. You definitely deserve a well earned break after all of your awesome trophy hunting. I hope to get #50 plats before I purchase PS4 in 2014, but not sure. I keep my trophy hunter sooo slow due to my work.
    Thanks Hasan. Same goes to you as I said. It is because of people like you who encourage me and motivate me to keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    100 plats man, congrats! Very exciting!

LOL on the "Jason" comment, however it made me think of Heavy Rain, Ethan Mars yelling "Jason" in the mall. Ha Ha!
    Thanks Wanderer. I forgot about that in Heavy Rain. Fond memories in gaming for sure.

PRO Member

Platinum Update.

Battleship

Not really to much to say other than it is a generic FPS with some RTS mixed in. I actually had more fun with the RTS and Ship control battles than the FPS story or lack there off. Glad I only spent 7 dollars on it as it isn't worth to much more than that.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Battleship plat snake. I've just got rid of that because I didn't think I would ever get to it

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on a new plat. That was quick so what is next in line?

Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast