Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1541

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper Congrats on the 100% man Contrast was sweeeeeeet in the different road aspect. Don't Starve looks ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on the 100% man Contrast was sweeeeeeet in the different road aspect. Don't Starve looks odd too but I don't know if I'll be playing that one.

I only played BioShock from your list of games and I know that game is relatively easy with nothing really hard in it so I would suggest that or leave it for last since it is only single player and not going anywhere. Put Sega Rally on that list bud
    Thanks Yoo Hoo. I worked on the DLC some for Bioshock last night. I was thinking of platinum games tha had been on my back log for far longer than Sega Rally. I do want to get that done though.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Considering you've got two bloody hard plats to work towards and one relatively easy one, i'd keep Ratchet and Clank on the backburner for when you need something a bit less stressful to keep your enthusiasm up.

Keep up the goodwork either way!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bardas View Post
    Considering you've got two bloody hard plats to work towards and one relatively easy one, i'd keep Ratchet and Clank on the backburner for when you need something a bit less stressful to keep your enthusiasm up.

Keep up the goodwork either way!
    Thanks,

I get what your saying. Bioshock I'm not sure about. I have heard some say it isn't to hard and some say it is. If I can use somewhat of the same strategy I used in Mass effect 2 than insanity won't be much of a problem for me.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Thanks,

I get what your saying. Bioshock I'm not sure about. I have heard some say it isn't to hard and some say it is. If I can use somewhat of the same strategy I used in Mass effect 2 than insanity won't be much of a problem for me.
    It's not that bad really, come on you plat killzone 2 which is much much harder than Bioshock. DOA5 I could understand though.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    It's not that bad really, come on you plat killzone 2 which is much much harder than Bioshock. DOA5 I could understand though.
    It's not that I don't believe I can do Bioshock. I pretty sure I can. Speaking of Killzone 2, I actually rebought it today for 4 dollars at gamestop. Thinking I may get the dlc for it or just replay the campaign as I have been wanting to for a long time.

PRO Member

First of 2014

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

Mostly played this for Nostalgic reasons. I was a fan of wrestling back when most of these guys were wrestling. Haven't kept up with it much over the last 10 or 11 years. It was fun while it lasted.

I'm glad on ly rented it because it is a very fast platinum if you go straight through it.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the WWE Legends of Wrestlemania platinum dude

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on WWE Legends of Wrestlemania. It was a fun game, like you I haven't followed it either.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the WWE Legends of Wrestlemania platinum dude
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on WWE Legends of Wrestlemania. It was a fun game, like you I haven't followed it either.
    Thanks guys. Happy New year.

Now I am trying to decide if I want to finish up a psn game I have started or give Remember Me another go or go for my first Ps4 plat of the year. To many choices. LOL.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your first plat of the year mate, well done. Like yourself and omni, I too use to follow wrestling way back when and I just lost interest in it now. Happy new year mate and all the best

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your first plat of the year mate, well done. Like yourself and omni, I too use to follow wrestling way back when and I just lost interest in it now. Happy new year mate and all the best
    Thanks John, sorry for being so late to respond. Yeah Wrestling just dosn't seem the same anymore. Happy new year to you and your family. Hope it's a great year for you all.

Update

# 108 and PS4 #2
    Battlefield 4

Dispite all the issues with the game i enjoyed it very much. The Mp is the best I have played as far as FPS go. The Single Player was better than 3's. I stiil haven't finished 3's. It is short but I actually got into the characters and thought they were well done. I had to have patience with the game being my campaign got reset 2 times. Both of the times was the result in me playing the campaign and then playing mp. This time I finished up the mp trophies than started the campaign and it worked like it is suppose to. The game really isn't difficult. Even playing on hard it didn't provide much of a challange. The hardest sp trophy was Stormbringer. I had to play the singapore mission 4 times to get 20,000 points.

A plat a month!

Congrats on BF4! How did unlocking the M1911 go?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on BF4! How did unlocking the M1911 go?
    It was a pain. Not a hard pain but just a pain. Took probably 200 or so kills with pistols to unlock it than the 45 kills with that. I ended up doing it without boosting.

PRO Member

congrats on all the plats you got in 2013 and all the best for 2014.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    congrats on all the plats you got in 2013 and all the best for 2014.
    Thanks Dr. long time no see.

Retired...

Congrats on the BF4 platinum. I look forward to play it as soon as when I get PS4. Your description of campaign makes me worried about reset.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the BF4 platinum. I look forward to play it as soon as when I get PS4. Your description of campaign makes me worried about reset.
    When you do get it only concentrate on one part of the game at a time. If you start with Campaign finish all that before jumping into MP or vice versa.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Battlefield 4 platinum snake

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Battlefield 4 platinum snake
    Thanks Dragon. Dude I am only 1 behind you if the count in your trophycard there is correct.

I never thought I would catch up to you.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the BF4 Plat. I've kinda put that game on hold. It gets really aggravating when the game continuously freezes my system. Thought about doing a uninstall/reinstall to see if that my fix the freezing. That trophy for the kills with the 1911 will probably be the one to give me the biggest hassle. I suck at using pistals but I will go for it. LOL

Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast