Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1541

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 Congrats on the BF4 Plat. I've kinda put that game on hold. It gets really aggravating ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the BF4 Plat. I've kinda put that game on hold. It gets really aggravating when the game continuously freezes my system. Thought about doing a uninstall/reinstall to see if that my fix the freezing. That trophy for the kills with the 1911 will probably be the one to give me the biggest hassle. I suck at using pistals but I will go for it. LOL

Best thing I can say about pistol kills is to get behind your enemie. when I ran into them head on most times I got killed unless they had very low health or I managed to get a head shot on them. Most of my pistol kills game from being behind them.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Thanks Dragon. Dude I am only 1 behind you if the count in your trophycard there is correct.

I never thought I would catch up to you.
    I told you you would pass me. Gaming time has been extremely limited for me lately and when I have played I haven't gone for trophies really. Should knock a few plats out over the next couple of months though hopefully.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on BF4 plat, what is next for you?

PRO Member

Congrats on BF4!.

If you're talking about Bioshock Infinite, it's doable up until one particular fight near the end of the game. I'm stuck there right now but looking at the games you have platted I think you can do it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on BF4 plat, what is next for you?
    Thanks, Not sure. I have some games I want to finish but also have some games i haven't started that I would like to play.

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on BF4!.

If you're talking about Bioshock Infinite, it's doable up until one particular fight near the end of the game. I'm stuck there right now but looking at the games you have platted I think you can do it.
    Thanks, I was talking about the first Bioshock. Going to grab Infinite when it is free on Plus.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Thanks, I was talking about the first Bioshock. Going to grab Infinite when it is free on Plus.
    Oh I see, then go for it. I had no problems at all with the hardest difficulties and not using vita chambers, just the last fight took a couple of retries but that's it. The hardest thing for me (and it's the only thing I need for the plat) is keeping track and finding all audio diaries but with a guide you'll have no problem. And the game is just beautiful in every way, it's a must play.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the BF4 plat mate, well done. Sounds like you have mixed feelings about this game, but more positive than negative I hope.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the BF4 plat mate, well done. Sounds like you have mixed feelings about this game, but more positive than negative I hope.
    I had mixed feelings only because of the buggy mess it was when it released. As far as the gameplay goes it is very good. With the new Dualshock 4 fps games feel so much better. It took me a little while to get use to using R2 and L2 for aiming and shooting but now it is natural.

The game is beautiful graphic wise and with the frostbite 3 engine the destruction and the realism of it is very nice.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on getting the BF4 platinum. I'd probably be going for that one too if I never sold my PS4 to my roommate for the money along with BF4. However, he makes good use of it as its the only game he plays.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on getting the BF4 platinum. I'd probably be going for that one too if I never sold my PS4 to my roommate for the money along with BF4. However, he makes good use of it as its the only game he plays.
    Thanks Denaratuck, You wouldn't have no problem Platting BF4. Glad to hear it is being played quite a bit though.

I have got a couple 100% Psn games since my last updaate.

Machinarium
    Battle: Los Angeles

Some reason I am having a big desire to just knock out some 100% psn games to go along with the plats I am working on. Keeps it fresh for me.
    Last edited by snakebit10; 01-12-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey bud you should put your updates in bold or larger font so it is easier to see. Although I seen you playing the game last night Congrats on your newest platinum and I can't believe how far you have gotten when we had the same platinum's at one point and you keep working hard on them. Keep it up sir and pretty cool you play on your PS3 a lot when you have the PS4. I ordered TR but I don't think I'll play another PS4 game until MGSV in March and Dying Light

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey bud you should put your updates in bold or larger font so it is easier to see. Although I seen you playing the game last night Congrats on your newest platinum and I can't believe how far you have gotten when we had the same platinum's at one point and you keep working hard on them. Keep it up sir and pretty cool you play on your PS3 a lot when you have the PS4. I ordered TR but I don't think I'll play another PS4 game until MGSV in March and Dying Light
    Thanks, Yoo Hoo. I knew before even getting my ps4 that I would still be spending quite a bit of time on my Ps3. I guess were I was late to the ps3 party (got my ps3 in 2010) I am still trying to catch up on all the ps3 games I want to play. I'm still going to be on my ps4. I have Infamous pre ordered as that is the game I am most looking forward to right now.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new 100%, I probably should go after a few 100% myself.

PRO Member

Congrats on your new 100%, I probably should go after a few 100% myself.
    It breaks up the long grind of some plats for me. I have a few more I am planning on doing also.

Sideway
    Dragon Fantasy book 1
    Galaga ( 1 more trophy)
    Don't Starve (PS4)

They are the first ones that come to mind.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the 100% for Machinarium and Battle: Los Angeles.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the 100% for Machinarium and Battle: Los Angeles.
    Thanks. Both were decent games.

PRO Member

True Survivor
    Tomb Raider

I have to say that this is one of the best games I have played in recent memory. The sp is top notch action and a very fun ride. I couldn't wait to play it each day. I really like the new direction they took and made it a more mature game. If it wasn't for Jarred__383 helping on the mp it might have been a bore. It did get boring grinding to 60 but in the end we got it done.
    I highly recommend Tomb Raider. At first I wasn't going to get the ps4 version but now I am considering it.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Tomb Raider platinum

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on TR plat. Glad to hear that the SP was great but the MP is what is keeping me from wanting to play it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on the Tomb Raider platinum
    Thanks Wolverinefangirl.

Congrats on TR plat. Glad to hear that the SP was great but the MP is what is keeping me from wanting to play it.

Thanks Omnislash, If you find a good partner to boost/grind to 60 the other mp trophies arn't really to bad. The shopoholic trophy is glitched in a good way. I didn't even meet all the requirements for it and it popped.

Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast