Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1541

Snakebit's Venomous Checklist!

This is a discussion on Snakebit's Venomous Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your new mate,well done.#50 isnt to far away.keep at it mate and ill keep my eye on your ...

  1. #141
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on your new mate,well done.#50 isnt to far away.keep at it mate and ill keep my eye on your list

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  2. #142
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on getting Trine as number 40. I really liked the game but was disappointed with the trophies for Trine 2, however, its still a good game. Have you put any thoughts into what you want to have as number 50?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  3. #143
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on getting Trine as number 40. I really liked the game but was disappointed with the trophies for Trine 2, however, its still a good game. Have you put any thoughts into what you want to have as number 50?
    Thanks Denaratuck. I plan on getting Trine 2 eventually. I am kicking around a few I deas of what I might make #50. It might be one of the games I haven't started yet. It could be one of these. Batman Arkham Asylum, Call of Duty World at War or Demon's Souls.

    Demon's souls kinda worries me. I have heard about the difficulty and generally don't play those types of games but I am willing to try it.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  4. #144
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Platinum update. Number 41.

    Instant artist Artist of the year.



    For the most part this was a easy platinum. Saying that some of the latter mazes were more trouble then I anticipated them to be. Couple times I had to quit and play something else. Overall I like the game and the udraw tablet.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  5. #145
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Thanks Denaratuck. I plan on getting Trine 2 eventually. I am kicking around a few I deas of what I might make #50. It might be one of the games I haven't started yet. It could be one of these. Batman Arkham Asylum, Call of Duty World at War or Demon's Souls.

    Demon's souls kinda worries me. I have heard about the difficulty and generally don't play those types of games but I am willing to try it.
    Congrats on your new plat, dont' worry about Demon Souls, its only hard at first but once you learn the game it won't be too bad just a long game if done legit but it's an awesome game not to be missed.

  6. #146
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Platinum update. Number 41.

    Instant artist Artist of the year.



    For the most part this was a easy platinum. Saying that some of the latter mazes were more trouble then I anticipated them to be. Couple times I had to quit and play something else. Overall I like the game and the udraw tablet.
    Congrats on your new plat but make a next hard game like NGS2, Vanquish or GT5 etc, come on!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  7. #147
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your new plat but make a next hard game like NGS2, Vanquish or GT5 etc, come on!
    Thanks dude. I have no desire to play NGS2. I have vanquish just haven't started it yet.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  8. #148
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Really haven't had anything to update on here lately. No new plats since last time. Kinda been playing a few games. Mostly concentrating on Batman Arkham Asylum. I have made pretty good progress in it. Started the campaighn on hard to give myself a challenge. It really hasn't been to hard though. I know the real challenge is going to be in the challenges though.

    Kind of got tired of platting a lot of easy games so that is why I decided to do batman now. I don't know why I didn't play this sooner. It really is a great game. Wish me luck.

    New games I have got recently.

    Move bundle with Sports champions. (Another Challenge I may take on)
    Batman AC (since I am liking AA so much)
    Saints Row the third.
    The Shoot (Another rare plat)

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  9. #149
    PRO Member
    gokussjin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    34

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Really haven't had anything to update on here lately. No new plats since last time. Kinda been playing a few games. Mostly concentrating on Batman Arkham Asylum. I have made pretty good progress in it. Started the campaighn on hard to give myself a challenge. It really hasn't been to hard though. I know the real challenge is going to be in the challenges though.

    Kind of got tired of platting a lot of easy games so that is why I decided to do batman now. I don't know why I didn't play this sooner. It really is a great game. Wish me luck.

    New games I have got recently.

    Move bundle with Sports champions. (Another Challenge I may take on)
    Batman AC (since I am liking AA so much)
    Saints Row the third.
    The Shoot (Another rare plat)
    I suggest spending time with challenges beating them and then play the game on hard..I did it the way you did , but afterwards I knew that what Im telling you to do now , makes a lot more sense..Its a great and unique game and once you get the combat system ( which is not hard , just needs timing and focus ) , even hard will be a piece of cake You are going to like AC even more!
    Im jealous of you!!!

  10. #150
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    I suggest spending time with challenges beating them and then play the game on hard..I did it the way you did , but afterwards I knew that what Im telling you to do now , makes a lot more sense..Its a great and unique game and once you get the combat system ( which is not hard , just needs timing and focus ) , even hard will be a piece of cake You are going to like AC even more!
    Im jealous of you!!!

    I'm kind of close to the end of my hard play through so i guess it's kinda late for that.

    I hear AC is much better. Can't wait to get into that also.

    What you jealous about? Me getting to experiance batman for the first time. LOL.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  11. #151
    PRO Member
    gokussjin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    34

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I'm kind of close to the end of my hard play through so i guess it's kinda late for that.

    I hear AC is much better. Can't wait to get into that also.

    What you jealous about? Me getting to experiance batman for the first time. LOL.
    I want to experience Batman for the first time again

  12. #152
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    I want to experience Batman for the first time again
    I kind of figured thats what it was. Maybe there will be a 3rd game.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  13. #153
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Progress update for Batman AA. Only have 2 more combat challenges to do and the predator challenges to do and the plat will be mine.

    The combat challenges have been hard but not as hard as what I was expecting. With a little practice and learning the combat system they are doable.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  14. #154
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Nice congrats on almost having the plat, if you are finding no trouble with these the ones in Batman AC get easier...unfortunately Also nice checklist

  15. #155
    PRO Member
    gokussjin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    34

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Progress update for Batman AA. Only have 2 more combat challenges to do and the predator challenges to do and the plat will be mine.

    The combat challenges have been hard but not as hard as what I was expecting. With a little practice and learning the combat system they are doable.
    Congrat with the progress..Combat challenged were easier than Asylum and if you could get your combo going , the score was rising like crazy..I only had trouble with 2 predator challenges , but I believe you wont!If you need anything , let me know !!

    EDIT : I just realised Im talking to you for the wrong game!! Nice progress though with the challenges!!Predator are not that hard , they just take time!!!As for the combat , I found the Shock and Awe ( extreme ) and Rumble in the Jungle ( extreme ) the hardest ones..

  16. #156
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Congrat with the progress..Combat challenged were easier than Asylum and if you could get your combo going , the score was rising like crazy..I only had trouble with 2 predator challenges , but I believe you wont!If you need anything , let me know !!

    EDIT : I just realised Im talking to you for the wrong game!! Nice progress though with the challenges!!Predator are not that hard , they just take time!!!As for the combat , I found the Shock and Awe ( extreme ) and Rumble in the Jungle ( extreme ) the hardest ones..
    Thanks man. Well Shock and Awe Extreme and Rumble in the Jungle extreme is what I have left to do. If I do have any questions I'll ask.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  17. #157
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Nice congrats on almost having the plat, if you are finding no trouble with these the ones in Batman AC get easier...unfortunately Also nice checklist
    Thanks. I have AC and plan on playing it soon. Probably won't be right after AA but soon.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  18. #158
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Platinum update.

    #42 Arkham Asylum

    One of the best games I have played on the ps3. I put it of for a long time because I heard how hard the combat challenges were. Only Awe and shock extreme gave me any real problems. Once you learn the combat and can exicute the combat challenges become a little easier. I was told a some time ago that you can't button mash in this game. It helped a lot in knowing that.

    Highly recommend the game to any one.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  19. #159
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Platinum update.

    #42 Arkham Asylum

    One of the best games I have played on the ps3. I put it of for a long time because I heard how hard the combat challenges were. Only Awe and shock extreme gave me any real problems. Once you learn the combat and can exicute the combat challenges become a little easier. I was told a some time ago that you can't button mash in this game. It helped a lot in knowing that.

    Highly recommend the game to any one.
    Congrats on your newest platinum, next plat is Batman; AC



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  20. #160
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your newest platinum, next plat is Batman; AC
    Thanks man. I doubt I'll jump right into Ac. Want to finish off some of my games I have started alreay.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO