Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Mattveego's Trophy Haven

This is a discussion on Mattveego's Trophy Haven within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Feral Congrats on the new plats Re-writing all the old reviews hey, sounds fun lol. Nah it'll ...

Perfecting since 1996

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plats

Re-writing all the old reviews hey, sounds fun lol. Nah it'll be mad once you're finished.

I'd just take your time with The Last Of Us and maybe plat it at a later date rather than rushing it all now.
    Hahaha I actually somewhat enjoy writing those mini reviews believe it or not

Thanks for the advice by the way. I think that is probably what I am going to end up doing. No need to go at it right away. I still have a bunch of games I haven't even beaten like Far Cry an Bioshock Infinite

Quote Originally Posted by jmargraves View Post
    I've got to say matt - the SP isn't terrible for TLoU....granted, after the MP and then the third!******** play through...I was happy to be done w/ the plat....but it's a respectable one to have and isn't difficult (as far as collectibles and conversations go) if you follow the videos! Hope you nail it!!
    Hey thanks for the tips Its good to know that it isn't terribly hard. I think people are making survivor mode out to be harder than it actually is. Would you say its about the same difficulty as Uncharted?? Anyways I am going to finish up some games and then get back to this in a couple of months I think

Sig by Bladia

Roo Commander

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Hahaha I actually somewhat enjoy writing those mini reviews believe it or not

Thanks for the advice by the way. I think that is probably what I am going to end up doing. No need to go at it right away. I still have a bunch of games I haven't even beaten like Far Cry an Bioshock Infinite
    Lol that's good then it's not a chore.

No worries mate. Cool, exactly. Lol, not finished BioShock Infinite Get on that mate, that game is wicked and the ending is

Silence is a valid option

Very cool CL Congrats on your latest plats!!! And fellow PA resident.
    Sig by Pancake Model

Perfecting since 1996

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Lol that's good then it's not a chore.

No worries mate. Cool, exactly. Lol, not finished BioShock Infinite Get on that mate, that game is wicked and the ending is
    Hahaha I got like half way through it and just stopped for some reason I am definitely going to get back to it soon. I have heard the ending is insane

Quote Originally Posted by meliz View Post
    Very cool CL Congrats on your latest plats!!! And fellow PA resident.
    Hey nice to meet you Pittsburgh is an awesome city. I love going there. Primanti Bros is whats up I've been to Heinz field quite a few times. I was just there last season to watch my Skins get taken down by your Steelers

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 7 - Gold

Hey thanks for the tips Its good to know that it isn't terribly hard. I think people are making survivor mode out to be harder than it actually is. Would you say its about the same difficulty as Uncharted?? Anyways I am going to finish up some games and then get back to this in a couple of months I think
    I've only played the and got the plat on the first Uncharted...survivor isn't EASY per se.... just compared to having the listening skill vs it being completely taken away is a huge change....my advice is, just take it slow, use the camera for corners and such to your advantage....and try for the love of god to not kill anyone directly out in the open....(So many times I'd be choking a guy out in the open and his buddy would notice me and come and handle me....). Also, take FULL advantage of the shiv trick (to get unlimited shivs ((up to 3 anyways)) - it's super helpful.)
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Ice Cream Firefighter

I can't believe I haven't visited your CL before, I love how you have it laid out. So you live right next to a golf course hey, have you ever had any windows smashed by stray golf balls? I used to live near a golf course for only 2 weeks but in that time I copped 2 broken windows from golf balls.

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Perfecting since 1996

Quote Originally Posted by jmargraves View Post
    I've only played the and got the plat on the first Uncharted...survivor isn't EASY per se.... just compared to having the listening skill vs it being completely taken away is a huge change....my advice is, just take it slow, use the camera for corners and such to your advantage....and try for the love of god to not kill anyone directly out in the open....(So many times I'd be choking a guy out in the open and his buddy would notice me and come and handle me....). Also, take FULL advantage of the shiv trick (to get unlimited shivs ((up to 3 anyways)) - it's super helpful.)
    Okay thanks again for the advice I'm pretty okay with stealth in that game so I may be alright. I think the hardest parts are going to be when I am forced to fight a lot of enemies at once. And what is this shiv trick that you speak of??

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I can't believe I haven't visited your CL before, I love how you have it laid out. So you live right next to a golf course hey, have you ever had any windows smashed by stray golf balls? I used to live near a golf course for only 2 weeks but in that time I copped 2 broken windows from golf balls.
    Wow thanks man. Means a lot coming from the GDT An surprisingly no we have not. We get holes and dents in the side of our house all time though. This one time we had a ball break through the screen in front of the window, but not break the actual window haha

Sig by Bladia

子連れ狼

Congrats on your recent

Keep up the good work!

Did u say SKINS, umm that is something we might have in common! HTTR!!

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started

Perfecting since 1996

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on your recent

Keep up the good work!

Did u say SKINS, umm that is something we might have in common! HTTR!!
    Thanks a lot Cid And you bet I did.......

Been my team my whole life

Sig by Bladia

Roo Commander

Hahaha I got like half way through it and just stopped for some reason I am definitely going to get back to it soon. I have heard the ending is insane
    Lol, I see Good cause you have to finish it. Yeah it is

PRO Member

First time visiting, I like the way you have your CL structured.

Awesome sig btw!

Notorious K.I.D.

Thought I'd return the favor and come check out your digs. Looks great man, it looks like we've played a lot of the same games. I'm currently playing X:Com if you ever want to work on the online trophies.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Perfecting since 1996

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    First time visiting, I like the way you have your CL structured.

Awesome sig btw!
    Thanks man Hahah my sig is terrible I'm not the artistic type as you can see so I am having Dare make me a new one now

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Thought I'd return the favor and come check out your digs. Looks great man, it looks like we've played a lot of the same games. I'm currently playing X:Com if you ever want to work on the online trophies.
    Thank you And sure thing. I may take you up on that. I am really enjoying XCOM although I kind of suck at it

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 5 - Silver

Cool trophy list

Perfecting since 1996

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Cool trophy list
    Thanks How is your checklist coming along??

Sig by Bladia

子連れ狼

Can't wait for the season to start!

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started

Ice Cream Firefighter

Damn I can't believe how lucky you are not to have a ball come though the window. So what game are you working on right now?

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Perfecting since 1996

Sorry I haven;t been around for a solid 2 to 3 months. Football and school ha been keeping me busy, but I;m going to have a lot more free time on my hands from now on

Probably not going to be reaching a lot of my goals lol, might still go for 3D Dot Game Heroes soon.

Anyways I kind of trimmed some fat in my checklist. I took out the PSN %100 and Other Games I Own section. They were just taking up too much space and not really serving that great of a purpose. I also updated my stats.

Be on the lookout for a Hotline Miami plat coming soon. That game is stellar

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 5 - Silver

Good luck with 3D dot heroes and Hotline Miami! From what I hear Hotline Miami is a must play, have fun

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hope your doing good Matt, not spoke to you in ages. And yeah, Hotline Miami is an awesome game, just started it last night and love it. It's proper vintage

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast