Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Mattveego's Trophy Haven

This is a discussion on Mattveego's Trophy Haven within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by tuvuu48- Good luck with 3D dot heroes and Hotline Miami! From what I hear Hotline Miami is ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Good luck with 3D dot heroes and Hotline Miami! From what I hear Hotline Miami is a must play, have fun
    Thanks I'm actually not sure if I will end up playing 3D Dot which is a shame. Hotline Miami is amazing though. I pretty much have the plat, I just need to clean up a couple of easy things.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Hope your doing good Matt, not spoke to you in ages. And yeah, Hotline Miami is an awesome game, just started it last night and love it. It's proper vintage
    I've been great John, just a little busy is all Hahaha I can't stop playing it. Hotline is so addicting. I've gotten an A+ on every chapter so I mostly just have some time consuming trophies to finish up and then I'm done

Sig by Bladia

PRO Member

Update: Hotline Miami Platinum!
    I think I left some pretty good thoughts about the game and indie games if anybody actually reads it. I also updated my latest stats. I reached my goal of getting 5 Vita plats this year!! The list includes Gravity Rush, Zero Escape, Guacamelee, Sound Shapes and now Hotline Miami. I'm working on Final Fantasy Xlll-2 right now and should have the game beat by tonight! Happy gaming everybody

Trophy Addict

Plat Difficulty

Game Rating

First Trophy
    Combo Beginner

Last Trophy
    Plain Luck

Hardest Trophy
    Get A Life

Toggle Spoiler

Sig by Bladia

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Hotline Miami plat mate, very well done. I have to completely agree with your review, which was a great read btw. Which chapter did you struggle on the most to A+? It took me ages to do chapter 10 but like you said, dying loads of times didn't seem to matter at all, awesome game. And congrats on reaching your goals too, all the best

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Needs More Rum

Congrats on the new plat mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Hotline Miami plat mate, very well done. I have to completely agree with your review, which was a great read btw. Which chapter did you struggle on the most to A+? It took me ages to do chapter 10 but like you said, dying loads of times didn't seem to matter at all, awesome game. And congrats on reaching your goals too, all the best
    Thanks it was a fun one I've really enjoyed writing about my opinions lately so I want to keep the upcoming plats the same way in terms of writing style. Ummm whichever chapter where you were in the police building. I think it may have been 13, that one drove me crazy, but yeah 10 was really tough too. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    Thanks Feral You da man

Sig by Bladia

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314