Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Qurb's Dome of Treasury

This is a discussion on Qurb's Dome of Treasury within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Great job on ACIII. It's a long one right? Good luck finishing up all the extra stuff and have fun. ...

> Restart Button <

Great job on ACIII. It's a long one right? Good luck finishing up all the extra stuff and have fun. Soon you have shiny

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Great job on AC 3! You're going to have that plat in no time!
    Thanks man, I hopefully will!

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Great job on ACIII. It's a long one right? Good luck finishing up all the extra stuff and have fun. Soon you have shiny
    Thanks and it sure is! A lot of collecting to do now and 100% synchronizing.

NEW GAME:

Will be playing this game after I AC3, seems awesome.

PRO Member

I was looking over your cl and noticed you want to attempt the Neverdead plat. I had thought about and almost bought it recently. Amazon has it for less then 10 dollars. Good luck if you do attempt it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I was looking over your cl and noticed you want to attempt the Neverdead plat. I had thought about and almost bought it recently. Amazon has it for less then 10 dollars. Good luck if you do attempt it.
    Yeah I do, and if its selling at that price then I might get it. The thing is I want to wait for the summer where I have more time or maybe during the next vacation coming up next month. Thanks for stopping by!

-i- love myself.

I just preordered Dead Space 3 & Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, can't wait for these games!

As for AC3, I got all the MP trophies, maybe just one that I need not sure. Really enjoyed playing MP it was loads of fun. I'm currently 100% synchronizing each mission then it's time to go after the left over trophies. I will hopefully have the by the end of the week.

The One and Only

Hey Qurb, just here to stop by and say good luck on your upcoming games!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post

Hey Qurb, just here to stop by and say good luck on your upcoming games!
    Haha thanks man, can't wait to pop them into my PS3. and its always awesome having people knocking on my dome.

> Restart Button <

Alright, it's always nice to preorder something you really want. Hope the wait's not too long. The AC MP is really good this time around. Good luck finishing up the rest of ACIII.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Forget I Was Ever Here

Thanks for uploading some music since I last been here and the shout out thanks!!!! COLDPLAY? whats this.. hows AC III going? i still havent started i honestly havent been playing much of anything i'm like a dud firework and dont want to even put a game in

It is time for me to go underground

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Alright, it's always nice to preorder something you really want. Hope the wait's not too long. The AC MP is really good this time around. Good luck finishing up the rest of ACIII.
    Yeah it is haha only 2 more weeks!

Yeah the AC 3 MP was actually pretty good, really fun too. Thanks for stopping by bud, should have the soon hopefully before the release of those 2 games I pre-ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Thanks for uploading some music since I last been here and the shout out thanks!!!! COLDPLAY? whats this.. hows AC III going? i still havent started i honestly havent been playing much of anything i'm like a dud firework and dont want to even put a game in
    No problem dude, you deserved it. Coldplay? They are an alternative rock band. Unless you were being sarcastic.

AC 3 is going pretty good. Still 100% synchronizing each mission and after that just collect a few other trophies. It's actually a pretty good game, the combat is awesome and the story I guess is good. Hope you get the time to play soon and thanks for stopping by bro.

-i- love myself.

NOT SO COOL, NOR SO BIG UPDATE

Well first of all I ended up getting 2 new games from the 13 for '13 sale and they were Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy and Shank 2.

Secondly, I'm taking a little break from AC3 and will focus on Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy for the time being. This is because I gotta catch up with some of my backlog games at least before Feb. 5th where DS3 and Sly 4 release.

That is all folks, thanks for stopping by.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Thanks man, I hopefully will!

Thanks and it sure is! A lot of collecting to do now and 100% synchronizing.

NEW GAME:

Will be playing this game after I AC3, seems awesome.
    looks good man love the stripper joke! Let me know what you think about SWTFU I got the plat years back it seems but i still remember enjoying the game! hope you do too!

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    looks good man love the stripper joke! Let me know what you think about SWTFU I got the plat years back it seems but i still remember enjoying the game! hope you do too!
    Haha I will certainly let you know what I think about when I get the chance to play it. And I hope I enjoy it too. Thanks for dropping by.

Forget I Was Ever Here

I was being sarcastic with that ColdPlay comment you were right haha although I really don't know who they are just didn't go with the other titles you had there.
    Hey what is DS3? Im pretty good with games but sounds like an anime game? Goodluck with Jax and Daxter I'm sure you'll love the game.

It is time for me to go underground

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I was being sarcastic with that ColdPlay comment you were right haha although I really don't know who they are just didn't go with the other titles you had there.
    Hey what is DS3? Im pretty good with games but sounds like an anime game? Goodluck with Jax and Daxter I'm sure you'll love the game.
    Haha, I had a feeling you were.

DS3 stands for Dead Space 3 and thanks I'm enjoying the game so far!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Also guys, I cancelled my pre-order for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time for the time being because I currently need the money. If anything I'll try and purchase it after release.

Synthwave <3

Hey Qurb, just thought I'd stop by and say hi! Hope you enjoy your new games!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

I wouldn't say that mw3 was a hard platinum, doesn't require skill at all just takes time to do the survival crap, but we have similar plats man, plat buddies

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

-i- love myself.

Hey Qurb, just thought I'd stop by and say hi! Hope you enjoy your new games!
    Hello bnecker! Glad you stopped by and thanks, will do.

Quote Originally Posted by UnbreakabuII View Post
    I wouldn't say that mw3 was a hard platinum, doesn't require skill at all just takes time to do the survival crap, but we have similar plats man, plat buddies
    Haha yeah plat buddies The thing is for me Veteran and Survival was a pain in the ass and compared to my other 's this one is by far the hardest one and the most time consuming plat.

Synthwave <3

Hey Qurb, I like your new avy and sig! I especially like the sig, Walle was such a great movie!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

-i- love myself.

Hey Qurb, I like your new avy and sig! I especially like the sig, Walle was such a great movie!
    Thanks man! Walle sure was a great movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Had a quick look at your goals Qurb. Just wondering, what's so tough about Neverdead that only 19 people on the site have the platinum trophy?
    Probably because its underrated and it requires a huge amount of time and patience for a game thats probably not good according to the reviews. Thanks for stopping by.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast