Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Qurb's Dome of Treasury

This is a discussion on Qurb's Dome of Treasury within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Qurb Thanks man! Walle sure was a great movie. Most definitely! I could almost see something like ...

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Thanks man! Walle sure was a great movie.
    Most definitely! I could almost see something like that happening in real life in the future. lol

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on your new Platinum of Jax & Daxter buddy….nice work i'm sure that was a hard one lol just messing with ya but i do hope you had fun with it. There has been a lot of people trying to get me playing that i'm just not into those games

It is time for me to go underground

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Most definitely! I could almost see something like that happening in real life in the future. lol
    I sure can too haha technology will soon take over this damn beautiful world.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on your new Platinum of Jax & Daxter buddy….nice work i'm sure that was a hard one lol just messing with ya but i do hope you had fun with it. There has been a lot of people trying to get me playing that i'm just not into those games
    Thanks Yoo Hoo Haha it sure was a pain in the ass! Lol jk, I had fun with it its just that I didnt look for all the collectibles while I was playing the game I did it all at the end, so it was quite frustrating going back and looking for them.
    ________________________________________________________________________________ _______________

Glad I purchased this game for $2 from the 13 for '13 sale, it was worth it. Had a blast with this game until the end where I needed to go back and find all the collectibles I missed because they were all scattered all over the place which made it harder for me to find and it took me quite a while. Some of those collectibles were in some of the most obvious locations that I struggled to find them lol.

Other than that this game is great I would give it a 9/10, Naughty Dog makes some really awesome games. After playing this game, it left me wanting to get the other games if its possible to purchase them separately I would definitely buy the other ones soon or maybe the HD collection.

Forget I Was Ever Here

$2.00 sweet lord thats awesome to buy a game that cheap!!! i know best buy has the hd collection for 19.99 last time I seen 2 months ago if your interested and you could probably sell the one you just beat

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    $2.00 sweet lord thats awesome to buy a game that cheap!!! i know best buy has the hd collection for 19.99 last time I seen 2 months ago if your interested and you could probably sell the one you just beat
    Yeah it was way too cheap lol That seems like a fair price for the HD collection might pick it up soon and the one I beat is digital so I can't sell it but its whatever!

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plat and nice looking list you have there. Any idea what game you want to finish off next?

> Restart Button <

Congrats on #5. Jak & Daxter was really fun when I played it years ago. I probaly wouldn't enjoy it as much now. I'm glad you enjoyed it and HEY! you should know better than to leave collectables last. No complaining

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Congrats on the new plat and nice looking list you have there. Any idea what game you want to finish off next?
    Thanks man and I'm going for both Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (when I get it, should get it in the mail soon) 's.

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Congrats on #5. Jak & Daxter was really fun when I played it years ago. I probaly wouldn't enjoy it as much now. I'm glad you enjoyed it and HEY! you should know better than to leave collectables last. No complaining
    Thanks, mute. It sure was fun and I did enjoy it. Yeah man, I learned a lesson "Never leave collectables for last or your bound to go through some struggle". Haha thanks for stopping by bud.
    Last edited by Qurb; 02-12-2013 at 05:07 PM.

-i- love myself.

Started playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed yesterday and decided that it will be one of my next 's since I really enjoyed that game same goes with Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time when I get it in the mail tomorrow. It's been taking a while for my to receive that game and I pre-ordered it, c'mon Sony. Anyways, I'll keep you guys updated with what's new.

A plat a month!

Good luck with SW TFU! I liked the game but got rid of it before they patched trophies in.

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Good luck with SW TFU! I liked the game but got rid of it before they patched trophies in.
    Thanks man! Really good game wasn't expecting it to be this good.

________________________________________________________________________________ ________________

NEW GAME:

I won't start this game until I finish up Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time or Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and with Crysis 3 almost on its way, I have no idea when I will be starting Dishonored.

Beast Incarnate

Can't believe I haven't visited before. Awesome looking checklist man. Good luck with TFU, I really liked that game, although Sith Master was a bitch. Dishonored was an awesome game too, loads of fun in the high chaos run through

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I do hope you stick at SW: TFU, I really enjoyed it and it was quite challenging on the hardest difficulty without the glitches/cheats. It's one of my best plats as the hardest difficulty was....well, hard lol. Either way, have fun with your games mate, all the best :slaute:

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

> Restart Button <

Very nice game to have. It's on my wishlist for sure. Even if your not starting it, It's nice to have right? Good luck finishing up Sly or SWs The Force Unleashed. Also enjoy Crysis 3.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Can't believe I haven't visited before. Awesome looking checklist man. Good luck with TFU, I really liked that game, although Sith Master was a bitch. Dishonored was an awesome game too, loads of fun in the high chaos run through
    Thanks man for taking the time to visit! Yeah so far SW: TFU is a really good game coming from a guy who didn't expect much from it. Sith Master so far is a pain but it only gets harder lol.

I can't wait to play Dishonored, looks freaking awesome! Again, thanks for stopping by.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I do hope you stick at SW: TFU, I really enjoyed it and it was quite challenging on the hardest difficulty without the glitches/cheats. It's one of my best plats as the hardest difficulty was....well, hard lol. Either way, have fun with your games mate, all the best :slaute:
    I'll definitely be sticking to SW: TFU. I'll obtain the soon, it's a plat I want in my collection since its a really good game and I guess a pretty hard basically because of the difficulty lol Anyways thanks for stopping by my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Very nice game to have. It's on my wishlist for sure. Even if your not starting it, It's nice to have right? Good luck finishing up Sly or SWs The Force Unleashed. Also enjoy Crysis 3.
    It sure is man been wanting that game since day 1 but never got the chance to purchase it until now, can't wait to play it.

Thanks man, I'll definitely be enjoying these games they are already, will have the 's for those games some day including Crysis 3. Anyways thanks for stopping by.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Nice CL friend, koo layout!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

PRO Member

CL looking good man. Congrats on getting the plat for J&D:TPL I would not recommend the 2nd one unless you want to :platinum the whole collection, but Jak 3 is pretty good. Neither compare to how awesome the first one was though.

Gratz on getting Dishonored! Can't wait to see how you enjoy it!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Forget I Was Ever Here

Got Dishonored did you…I thought it was crap but i didn't get far into it at all. Star Wars your sly cooper already when on sale for 29.99 haha must be lacking sales

Deathless Destroyer

Decided to pass by the dome, and it does look pretty

One thing I noticed, how is Call of Duty MW3 rated high on the difficulty scale? Veteran is easy, Survival Mode is extremely easy to get to Wave 15+ except for a couple of the Insane maps, though I don't see how that may cause too much trouble.

Also, the Spec Ops are much easier than MW2's overall. The only trouble I had with them was connecting to someone who wasn't extremely bad at shooters for the two coop missions, and there were quite a few when I played back in early-mid 2012

Also for confirmation, I achieved the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (which was my first and currently only one, but not for long ) on one of my old (first PS3) account. I think it was called "Imperatior" in case you wanted to check.

Good luck with your CL, I'll be checking your dome every once in a while!
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lord of all Goat-Men

Love the checklist mate, it's fantastic. I'm hoping to do something similarly Uncharted when I eventually get around to mine.

Regarding Dishonored, I might be in the minority but I found it pretty boring. You sound pretty keen, though, so maybe you'll get through it on sheer enthusiasm

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast