Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Qurb's Dome of Treasury

This is a discussion on Qurb's Dome of Treasury within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx Nice CL friend, koo layout! Thanks man! Originally Posted by daftprophet CL looking good man. Congrats ...

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Nice CL friend, koo layout!
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    CL looking good man. Congrats on getting the plat for J&D:TPL I would not recommend the 2nd one unless you want to :platinum the whole collection, but Jak 3 is pretty good. Neither compare to how awesome the first one was though.

Gratz on getting Dishonored! Can't wait to see how you enjoy it!
    Thanks daft! I'm thinking about getting the 's for the whole Jak & Daxter Collection once I purchase the other 2 just gotta finish all the games I currently have. J&D: TPL was awesome man, hands down one of the best PS2 games. Can't wait to play Dishonored soon and I'll keep you updated with my thoughts about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Got Dishonored did you…I thought it was crap but i didn't get far into it at all. Star Wars your sly cooper already when on sale for 29.99 haha must be lacking sales
    Yeah I did! Haven't played it yet so I can't judge.

Star Wars: TFU is a great game dude.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time might be lacking sales but it sure is one game. Thanks for stopping by bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Decided to pass by the dome, and it does look pretty

One thing I noticed, how is Call of Duty MW3 rated high on the difficulty scale? Veteran is easy, Survival Mode is extremely easy to get to Wave 15+ except for a couple of the Insane maps, though I don't see how that may cause too much trouble.

Also, the Spec Ops are much easier than MW2's overall. The only trouble I had with them was connecting to someone who wasn't extremely bad at shooters for the two coop missions, and there were quite a few when I played back in early-mid 2012

Also for confirmation, I achieved the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (which was my first and currently only one, but not for long ) on one of my old (first PS3) account. I think it was called "Imperatior" in case you wanted to check.

Good luck with your CL, I'll be checking your dome every once in a while!
    Appreciate you stopping by my dome and thanks. MW3 is high on the difficulty scale because for me it wasn't too easy. Getting all those stars in Spec Ops and trying to get to certain amount of waves in Survival were a pain in the ass. Veteran difficulty wasn't too hard but there were moments where I wanted to smash my controller. Anyways, thanks for stopping by.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Love the checklist mate, it's fantastic. I'm hoping to do something similarly Uncharted when I eventually get around to mine.

Regarding Dishonored, I might be in the minority but I found it pretty boring. You sound pretty keen, though, so maybe you'll get through it on sheer enthusiasm
    Thanks bud! I wish you good luck if you do end up trying to make a CL.

Yeah, a few people have been saying that they found it boring, but who knows.. I'm only judging from trailers and some gameplay videos I've seen.

Anyways thanks for stopping by!

Small Update:

I'll be getting Crysis 3 in the mail pretty soon probably a day or two after release. I called the trophy guide for that game and it'll be my first.

I'll be creating a trophy guide section soon, once I'm done with the Crysis 3 trophy guide so look into that.

Thanks for stopping by!
    Last edited by Qurb; 02-18-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Deathless Destroyer

Good luck with the Crysis 3 trophy guide. I'll be getting it when the price is a quarter of the original price (average game price over in Aus is $80 )
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

-i- love myself.

Good luck with the Crysis 3 trophy guide. I'll be getting it when the price is a quarter of the original price (average game price over in Aus is $80 )
    Thanks bud. Kinda had a problem with the game shipping so I had to buy another copy of the game which I will receive in around 2-3 days until I get the other copy which I'll be selling. And wow that's pretty expensive.

Minor Update: Been putting time into Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and wow its such a great game! I currently have 66% of the trophies, mostly have collecting to do but thats pretty easy so expect the soon.

As you guys may know I called the Crysis 3 trophy guide and as a first, I'm enjoying it so far. I'm just adding small things at the moment to make it look nice, you guys will be able to see it done March 5th.

Anyways like I said before in one of my latest posts, I'll be adding a trophy guide section soon with all the trophy guides I will be writing.

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. My Dome currently has over 1K views thanks to you awesome people. Really appreciate you guys visiting and taking the time to post.

-i- love myself.

Update: Alright haven't updated my CL in a while.... nothing big yet.

I finished Crysis 3 campaign and all I got to say is that it was AWESOME. Loved everything about the game, the Predator Bow was like the only weapon I used while playing in campaign, I even do so in the MP. That ending was perfect even though it got me a little confused. Promise you all that my next update will be about me achieving the Crysis 3 .

I also updated my CL and added a "Trophy Guides" section where you'll be able to take a look at the ones I've written. Currently have one which is for Crysis 3 but I'll be having more soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Deathless Destroyer

Damnit Qurb you spoiled the campaign for Crysis 3 by saying that you can use a bow

Will be looking forward to seeing you Crysis 3. Your trophy guide is well done - hopefully we can co-op a guide someday
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

A plat a month!

How difficult are C3's trophies? I loved C1, didn't care much for C2 (because of the trophies).

-i- love myself.

Damnit Qurb you spoiled the campaign for Crysis 3 by saying that you can use a bow

Will be looking forward to seeing you Crysis 3. Your trophy guide is well done - hopefully we can co-op a guide someday
    Lol sorry man

Thanks bud and I would love to co-op a trophy guide someday.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    How difficult are C3's trophies? I loved C1, didn't care much for C2 (because of the trophies).
    They are not too difficult the only trophies you'll probably have trouble with are the online trophies since they can be annoying, trust me its an easy , the reason I haven't achieved it yet is because I'm slow.

Thanks for stopping by!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Time add a new update for guides eh! nice work Qurb since eI last been here man…When do you plan on getting DeadSpace 3

It is time for me to go underground

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Time add a new update for guides eh! nice work Qurb since eI last been here man…When do you plan on getting DeadSpace 3
    Thanks man!

I love the Dead Space series so I will definitely be owning Dead Space 3 soon just dont know when.

Game Review Team

G9 finish Thieves in Time!!!

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    G9 finish Thieves in Time!!!
    I will soon!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Game Review Team

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    I will soon!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
    Haha, y9u have a g99d checklist, pr96a6ly 6etter than mine.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Hey man I hope the explosion was not to close to home?

What games are playing right now?

Yo u crushing in fantasy baseball this week!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Hey man I hope the explosion was not to close to home?

What games are playing right now?

Yo u crushing in fantasy baseball this week!
    No I wasn't affected by this bombing since I live in another city but my prayers do go out to all of those people killed/hurt by this tragedy. Why the innocent... why?!

I'm currently playing Sacred Citadel after completing BioShock Infinite which btw was such an amazing game and I would recommend every gamer to get it.

I haven't been on fantasy baseball in a while

Sorry for keeping my checklist dead guys.. I should update this real soon.

VitaUnlocked

Nice CL Qurby, needs an update though

The Deathly Rhythm

I thought I commented here, Anyways awesome layout and congrats on all of your new plats
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Gotham's Reckoning

Very nice checklist man. Well done on all your plats and keep up the good work .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

That Southern B****

Nice CL. Figured I should pop in and throw some encouraging words....

*throws encouraging words at Qwerty*

There you go. Good luck on Sacred Citadel and your quest of the elusive Crysis 3 plat!
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Venire, Videre, Vince

Hey bro, just wanted to say congrats on passing your 1500th total trophies even though you passed it weeks ago!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nice looking CL here - keep those plats coming!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast